Thread: Trying to figure my enneagram type out

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Trying to figure my enneagram type out

There are some people who have seen/Known me well over the course of one and a half year of me being here. I am 100% sure that I am an EIE, and I think most would agree. With Enneagram it gets trickier, Some of the people who have seen me the most thinks that I am a 2w3, like Ashton, Niffweed, Krae, and dolphin and maybe Aliie(I'm not sure about her opinion on this). Leaving the stereotypical imagine of a 2 being overly friendly and caring, "the helper" stereotype as well the 3's stereotype type of ambition, false facial image, and admiration from others because these behavior can be altered Thur introspection. Personally I have always thought that three fits me the most as well as two's description, with three being much more dominant, until onyl recently when I spend more time reading both description, especially Oceanmoonshine's instinct subtype description which gets trickier, I can't seem to pinpoint one to be exact, Is there a concrete example of a Two being an EIE?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Creepy-male

So you've settled on Two now? What made you decide?

Also, did you find that example? I think Tom Cruise might be worthwhile to look at as EIE E2.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Coolanzon View Post
    So you've settled on Two now? What made you decide?

Also, did you find that example? I think Tom Cruise might be worthwhile to look at as EIE E2.
    I am still not quite sure, Both 2 and three sounds the same balancing like me. but with oceanmoonshine's description of two sexual variant it sounds a lot like me, tho threeness relates to me just as much, if I have time I might try to make a full case of it. Thanks I will check tom cruise out and see if there's similarities.
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2w3 and 3w2 are both common Fe ENFj enneatypes. I think either fits you well. 2w3 most specifically.
    Wond'ring aloud, How we feel today. Last night sipped the sunset, My hand in her hair. We are our own saviours, As we start both our hearts, Beating life Into each other. ~Ian Anderson

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 07490 View Post
    Is there a concrete example of a Two being an EIE?
    Fe ENFj 2w3 social instinct will pretty much make you my mom's identical.
    Last edited by Park; 07-21-2009 at 02:42 AM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.