Thread: Type Me

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type Me

Using VI, not what you know about me... (ignore my signature too)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i agree. not estj. my strongest impression is istj, intj, or entj. entj being last.
    asd

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd have said LSI, even if I hadn't typed you as such previously.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    Rational and Logical
    Thanks, at this point I am almost 100% certain of being XXTj

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    i agree. not estj. my strongest impression is istj, intj, or entj. entj being last.
    Thank you...I could definitely see LSI or LIE, but judicious functions don't agree with me...

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    I'd have said LSI, even if I hadn't typed you as such previously.
    To be honest, I have been leaning towards LSI lately...my superid has been particularly ENFj as well, and since I am a rational type I may have mistaken it for an ENTj ego while exploring my other functions...

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    You remind me of an LIE who I practiced martial arts with. We were disciples of the (ILI) master of the school in the country, then at one point, after a period of being Shihan in our city, this LIE guy split from the official school, adopting a branch created by a disciple of the grandmaster in Japan. This LIE guy became the highest instructor himself in the country, in this newer school (although it was as old as the 80's).

Off-topic: I had to stick to the old school which surprisingly, was more "open-minded", it had no strict rules of positioning the limbs, and was insisting on creativity and that techniques are just a "sketch", a default, demonstrating as many variations as the imagination of the instructor could invent.
    I've written an e-mail to that ILI Sensei, telling him I discovered some principles which would request modifications on some existing techniques (kata), he refused me politely asking how could he dismiss techniques established and "proven" along so many centuries - Decisive. But actually my discovery was based on a strange kata wich was an "anomaly" among the others, and it was obviously hiding a secret inside if anything (for me was a certainty, though), but I did not have other occasions to explain him in-depth.
    Cool...what kind of martial arts was it? I used to practice Krav Maga, but I stopped a few years ago...do you have a black belt with gold stripes? Also, I noticed that you have begun to favor ILE over SLE...

Sergeant Slaughter type.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off-topic: I had to stick to the old school which surprisingly, was more "open-minded", it had no strict rules of positioning the limbs, and was insisting on creativity and that techniques are just a "sketch", a default, demonstrating as many variations as the imagination of the instructor could invent.
    I've written an e-mail to that ILI Sensei, telling him I discovered some principles which would request modifications on some existing techniques (kata), he refused me politely asking how could he dismiss techniques established and "proven" along so many centuries - Decisive. But actually my discovery was based on a strange kata wich was an "anomaly" among the others, and it was obviously hiding a secret inside if anything (for me was a certainty, though), but I did not have other occasions to explain him in-depth.
    I say just do what feels natural. People get caught up in technique and procedure and stop figuring it out for themselves. Just letting go and rolling with it seems to work better. At least that's what I've been coming to when I tried out martial arts.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean?
    I was certain that you were self-typed ESTp not long ago...

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

damn, tutu-tutu stole my signature

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, didn't notice. I think it has a hidden message for you.
    probably that it is a badass beta ST signature