Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Meeting my LSI-Se friend

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 231000139298142655 View Post
    Please explain, what exactly is happening?
    Well the only reason is becuase I find it funny that your username is also numbers, when you first sign up, I was wondering what I would have called you, but it turns out as your earlier post suggest that you also my dual and a female, that in itself is a coincidence?
    (D)IEE~FI-(C)SLE~Ni E-5w4(Sp/Sx)/7w8(So/Sp)/9w1(sp/sx)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    1)
    A girl who I want to date, asks me: well first tell me how tall you are?
    My reply: well I will answer that, if you first tell me how much you weigh!

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.
    My reply: Oh I'm really romantic etc, I just will never take you out to dinner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite possibly coincidence. I'm sure there are a billion and a half LSI females in NY eho enjoy numbers, as I am sure that there are half as many EIE men in CT that enjoy numbers as well. I'm sorry I don't see the magic in this sort of coincidence...
    LSI (ISTj)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quite possibly coincidence. I'm sure there are a billion and a half LSI females in NY eho enjoy numbers, as I am sure that there are half as many EIE men in CT that enjoy numbers as well. I'm sorry I don't see the magic in this sort of coincidence...
    I'm just making a big deal out of nothing....

1)

2)
    A girl I was dating said she was oh so great at sex etc, but she didn't do blowjobs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry for crushing your dreams
    LSI (ISTj)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you do me a favor?

1)

2)

Creepy-male

SO.

UNBELIEVABLY.

CUTE.

*squish*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Depending on what kind of favor...

And Coolanzon, don't get too squishy just yet
    LSI (ISTj)

Creepy-male

Eh, I'm Alpha. We're made of goo.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When is the first time you actually felt Duality with someone? do you remember?

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please don't go to sleep just yet, I know its late but lets talk a little!

1)

2)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

June 13, 2009... exactly a month ago today... why do you ask?
    LSI (ISTj)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh my fucking god

1)

2)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any sex tapes?
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no.
    LSI (ISTj)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO

Numbers, you be careful now.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lawls
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm actually pretty sure there aren't a billion and a half women or LSIs or people in NY. Also pretty sure there aren't a 750 000 000 men or EIEs or people in CT.

This is a pretty cool coincidence, actually.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    LMFAO

Numbers, you be careful now.
    I don't think that I have to worry about anything, there are plenty of EIE's in this forum to go around.

1)

2)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    Yesterday I reunited with the Se-LSI I consider the closest friend/love of my life so far. (We hadn't seen each other in years.)

Even though our relationship ended badly two years ago, with recriminations and yelling, when we saw each other again, we couldn't stop smiling, laughing, and talking.

When we first saw each other, we both looked at each other and said, at the same time, "Wow."

Immediately, it was as though the past--the bad in it, anyway--meant nothing. Our conversation was extremely easy and interesting.

I'm increasingly shocked and amazed at how accurate Model A Socionics is... It's really amazing... This theory could change the entire world... Thank God for my dual.
    I think this is wonderful and hope it works out. Socionomics aside, it sounds like a great place to be.
    ISTp
    SLI

Enneagram 5 with a side of wings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    I'm actually pretty sure there aren't a billion and a half women or LSIs or people in NY. Also pretty sure there aren't a 750 000 000 men or EIEs or people in CT.

This is a pretty cool coincidence, actually.
    Exggeration. And I seriously think it isn't much to be considered. No offense other Numbers, but we've talked and I don't think it'd work out
    LSI (ISTj)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exggeration. And I seriously think it isn't much to be considered. No offense other Numbers, but we've talked and I don't think it'd work out
    hahah thats Np. ;-)

1)

2)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha that's Np ;-).

1)

2)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post

geek.

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Although noone on this forum seems to beleive me, my girlfriend is LSI Se and yes it works out great. Thats the first time I had a close relationship with an LSI before.
    Join my Enneagram Discord: https://discord.gg/ND4jCAcs

TIM
    INTp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, lol... you're nutty, Jake... This stuff never even crossed my mind while posting... (In other words, you're not good at reading my motivations... But you're creative speculating about them...)

BTW, I am an alien... I have seven balls... I founded a ****** Youth here in Hamden. Talk soon (I'm sure--although I'm hoping we don't... Unless it's constructive... It hasn't been yet... And I'm doubting it will be.)
    LOL you're so EIE...

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, i just thought i might intrude here for a bit. I'm a little new to this community but i would like to share a little bit of my experience.

So a little about me (course i'm not entirely sure of myself)

Sadly i am a student
    Discovered MBTI around April 2009 (When i was in my late 16's)
    Then discovered Socionics around a month 1/2 ago.
    Type: ENFJ, EIE (i think Fe subtype), can care less about sp/so/sx for now and Enneagram
    Last but most importantly: I am a well rounded christian with a strong morale (so don discriminate pls ok thanku)

At first glance, mbti seemed to accurately describe me and it got me into all the cognitive functions jazz. Now as i read up on socionics, it makes it much more confusing. It's so unbearable and i hope as i share, you ppl will help me answer some questions.

EIE - LSI experience

Now i know that this might sounds rare (or maybe not) but when i examine the situation i am in now, i have 2 theories. Note that i'm still more used to mbti types, i'll try my best to use the socionics type.

My family

Dad's side Dad: INTP (ILI)

Mom's side
    Grandmother: ESTJ (LSE)(i think)
    Grandpa: ISTJ (LSI)
    Mom: ISTJ (LSI)

Me; ENFJ (EIE)

Mi mom and i are duals , we got into a lot of fights back then due her growing up in a chinese based culture and me (westernized sorta) have different means of communicating. I find it interesting how my dad doesn't wanna go out to dates with my mom anymore, well at least she got me

I'll put in the theory later, continuing, y'know that me as a curious 17 year old EIE male. I am crazy about relationships, they're the one thing that I will focus a lot on. It's relationships that will make my life sparkly, connections will get me a job, i can have great sex , i can teach my children after marriage (augh ye). & [fill in the blank]. But i do have my limitations though, y'know how many EIE's have those dark times, lonely moments. So in this time i am very careful when picking friends...even more so relationships!!.

My current friends right now, i've typed them as
    INTJ, INFJ, INTP, ISFP, INTJ again, ESFJ, ISTJ (mom ).
    All my male friends basically revolve around being a thinker type, ionno about other EIE's but i really do not like someone who is not too overly emotional and non-consistent, my ESFJ male friend can sometimes be annoying... Too much focus on his own problems ("Yo y'know i dropped my math course, it's not the teacher's fault, it's just me but like i'm getting like a 73 so i have to drop it") then he goes on about telling me the same thing for the next 3 days . Overall, thinking types fascinate me more than feeler types Although i really do like thinker types with feeler qualities. My first INTJ male friend had a good developed feeler side which i find quite rare. So it leads me to say this.. i think that an EIE male and LSI female would be more ideal compared to a LSI male and EIE female. I don't speak for all EIE's but i think even when i'm a feeler..males tend to have thinker qualities which balances out our feeler part. And LSI females being girls have some feeler qualities. I could be wrong but i hear the EIE wife complain that the LSI hubby (thinks he's always right"). Ionno about a switch in genders but i believe it to be more balanced ya. Afterall LSI females are excellent cooks (like my mom ). and ENFJ males are great mentors for their teen child. Ya see where i'm going at? ENFJ males have to teach their teens to be a MAN, or their daughter to find the right man. Ya moving along..

It was only a month ago that i did something unnatural of me...there was this girl at church whom i've never noticed and I asked her if i could talk with her later". This was after an open discussion between many gr.12's at our church during retreat. We talked about life, school, stress, future and gud stuff like that, so i thought it would be an excellent time to just talk to someone that i didn't know so well. So i approached this person and when i asked her, she just gave me this "Thumbs up" sort of thing, makes me wonder sometimes... Ok anyways, she was more comfortable chatting on msn so we started from there.. Up until this point, I've talked with her a few times, not in too much depth but I'm pretty friendly with her. However what i found strange is, one time when i was speaking to her. She wouldn't look me directly in the eye, so I thought about LSI's being socially retarded or just shy when talking to a new person. Weeks after that i have been talking with her more, chatting more on msn (gawd she really loves msn la) and y'know just being friendly. Sometimes the time we spend on msn together can range from like just 5-10 minutes and one times we chatted for 3 hours. Which seems weird since I'd rather talk over on the phone or more ideally in person. Chatting on msn for 3 hours is like weird...seems fake but anywho my IDeas do let it rip online. Some info on her, she's been in a relationship with 2 guys back in elementary, but now she's single and doesn't think she's girlfriend material. I don't want her to fret over her past relationships. (Y"know her past relationships she didn't even go out on a date). Which kinda shows how unready she was back then. But hey who am i to judge, everyone has to stupid moments.

She also has her group of best friends too and they voted her to be the last to be married . Which is sad :frown: but funny because she has a realllly fun group of girlfriends. I wish they were my friends , so much more fun than guys sometimes. They're like weirdos . And so I try to encourage her as much as i can that she is indeed gf material (just that she hasn't found the right guy yet). What's more saddening is that, her mom and her little sister thinks that she won't get married :frown::frown:...I completely disagree with her mom,

At the end of the convo, she said this "You're pretty easy to talk to...". Like zomg wat we're just talking on msn? (Introvert much? Yes very..). This is what i found out from her.

Her family:

Mother: ENFJ (grr not super intuitive are we miss?)
    Dad: ISTJ
    Her: ISTJ (ye)

then there's me! ENFJ + my family

WOW, you know this is truly a rare moment, if i were to date this ISTJ, i can become best friends with her dad and also her mom! (Whom i believe is the Ni subtype, creative and such, improvises her cooking? ) and her dad who (thinks he's always right). Dude i can be best friends with her dad and my MOM can be best friends with her mom. Is this such a coincidence? How can life be so properly set up? Maybe it's a work of god, i believe so but nonetheless this is BIG NEWS to me. If she grew up in a dual family, and i also had experiences with a dual. Then wouldn't we naturally know how to attract one another? I'm really attracted to her even though she ain't a model, however she is attractive in her own way. Mind the "beauty is only in the eye of the beholder" and i go "Augh ye" to that. Amen people.

I have many plans for this relationship, if it does go well. I do intend to meet her parents and make them my 2nd set of parents . Afterall, most long lasting marriages are not just "romantic love" but from arranged marriages. So parents play a big role in a christians dating life and also for non-christians too. Friends, I'm pretty psyched up about this. It's like "happy times' all over again. Just think, she has dual parents. If we dated. then history will repeat itself all over!! I know i'm idealizing this relationship a little too much, but i'm willing to give it my all if we make this happen. I pray to god so much and after that I'll let him finalize the action. Tis going to be one long gr.12 year. I'm already 1 step or multiple steps above all other students. I have Mi God, i have MBTI/Socionics and I'm an EIE going into business management. So like, "WOOoooAAaaaa" ya you get the point. I'm made for this stuff la.

Heh, that's just my little story, sorry if i typed too much or gone off tangents. I'm really passionate about this topic and it makes me so excited . This thread better not die on me now .

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for sharing...hopefully she works out for you

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Peteronfireee View Post
    thanks for sharing...hopefully she works out for you

LOL, yeah, this sums up my thoughts too. Good luck there RLB!

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Augh yeh, but y'know i do have a few (alot) questions that i'm no too sure of.

1. What subtype am i, i think i'm an Fe, and i'm not too creative either...cept i have done art before. I think she's a Ti subtype along with my mom, but i want to be sure*

2. If nature plays a trick on us, and hardly anyone notices their duals. How come there's a high percentage of dual relationships? (30% or 45%)
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...s-duality.html
    Here it says

3. I wanna know how LSI's will react in some situations. Need to know more about LSI and how to "wow" them. Overall i do "know" how to love someone.

4. I'm not sure about this but i hear some INTJ's can't stand ESFJ's...in theory they would go hand in hand. But ionno la, they're from INTJ forum.

Other questions. Can someone with good knowledge of MBTi and Socionics Pm me? or even add me on msn ? It's just my name right now but with @hotmail.com.

O ya just so you all know, we're both asians..both short ppl..both christians . Both like korean culture and sorta abandoned our chinese culture . If you want more info on her of our progress i'll be willing to share

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ouu.. you say "But if people are honest with themselves, their true intuitions and feelings, they have a pretty good chance of finding someone who they will pair with for life"

Intuition and sensors don't click together lol. Do sensors even use intuition?

Note: Feelings can sometimes be just hormones la. . Course I'd rather skip the hormones and go straight to level headed thinking when picking my spouse.
    Then again i do agree with you on the "common interests" part. Even though we take on a different approach to things. Would be a lot of fun if we both tried learning korean

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReiLingBaz, you're in a good position, it seems--with all of those beta rationals around That's an ideal support system for a EIE-LSI relationship. Good luck!!

I'll try to answer the questions you posed in the message above your last.

1. EIE Subtypes: EIEs are famous for 'sinking in doubts.' If you're good at disguising those doubts with a smile, I'd say you're more likely to be Fe-EIE... If you're more likely to use them to fuel sarcasm, Ni-EIE. Just a personal observation. Fe-ENFj is the most animate Sociotype.

2. I wouldn't be surprised if 40% or more of couples were dual couples... From what I've noticed, people tend to be drawn into friendships w/ people in their own quadra (whether at school or work, or wherever.) It seems that nature does play a trick--duals, especially at first, are hard to notice as anything special... But as you hang out more and more with your dual, the compatability becomes obvious... It's just comfortable.

3. Wowing LSIs? They react positively to positive emotion--however, they can smell phoniness a mile a way(so to say.) Positive emotion can come from a movie or dancing, or just making a stupid face... They're emotional adrenaline junkies (esp positive emotions.)

4. I doubt those people understand socionics.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reiling, you sound really idealistic about this whole thing, and you are quite young. It's quite embarrassing to read your posts actually... it's kind of cringe-worthy in terms of your intense optimism and lack of real understanding of Socionics. The whole thing with being Christian + very 'azn' too .... lol. The stuff you're saying is just you jumping to conclusions from the few things you have read. You are very seeking, for sure. You want all these solid conclusions and answers to your questions but things are much more complicated than that and there won't be one answer, but many explanations with supporting data. Just try not to get too involved in typing people (it messes you up, trust me) and don't get too bent on the ideal of finding a dual - ie: "Quest for the Dual" thing under your username. People of all types may potentially be a good match. But I do wish you luck, keep us updated, at least for the lolz

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...They're emotional adrenaline junkies (esp positive emotions.)
    That pretty much sums it up.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Reiling, you sound really idealistic about this whole thing, and you are quite young. It's quite embarrassing to read your posts actually... it's kind of cringe-worthy in terms of your intense optimism and lack of real understanding of Socionics. The whole thing with being Christian + very 'azn' too .... lol. The stuff you're saying is just you jumping to conclusions from the few things you have read. You are very seeking, for sure. You want all these solid conclusions and answers to your questions but things are much more complicated than that and there won't be one answer, but many explanations with supporting data. Just try not to get too involved in typing people (it messes you up, trust me) and don't get too bent on the ideal of finding a dual - ie: "Quest for the Dual" thing under your username. People of all types may potentially be a good match. But I do wish you luck, keep us updated, at least for the lolz

1)

2)

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oi..ScarletLux. I'm quite aware that it's very idealistic of me and i might sound very foolish but situations like this don't come very often and i hope that this experience will be meaningful. However i don't drool for this relationship, i know my limits to dreaming. If i can't get this relationship to work, i can still be there to support her and give her advice to finding the right husband. I'm sure that you don't know how many times she's been ridiculed to not getting married, and you know what? I am in disgust that they even joke about this. Everyone should deserve a happy marriage even if she ain't gonna be my wife.

Young? So what? Better that i think about this now than later. It'd be too late when i'm older. Who am i to say that I'm mature or not, as long as I keep an open mind about things I'm good. You say that i'm jumping to conclusions? In reality I'm not, but very cautious indeed. Yes i want an answer but i know i'll need as many different answers possible before i make one final decision.

-Btw, becareful when you say "I've read a few things"
    I wonder how my mood right now affects the way i'm typing or want to portray myself. Shall i not give a response that motivates people? Why? Does it disgust you that i put up a child-like front? I'm new so stop making it seem like you're discriminating me.

I have a thing with people being childish. i don't like it either but it shouldn't be given faces in forums. I don't have any other opportunity to share my thoughts because barely anyone in my area understands typological theory nor can they handle my opinion of things.

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do i get the feeling that there are 2 different subtypes of EIE here? Seems very distinct.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Intuition and sensors don't click together lol. Do sensors even use intuition?
    Yes I try to predict the lottery numbers each week, I'm just not very good at it, can you help?

End of the road
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Words View Post
    Yes I try to predict the lottery numbers each week, I'm just not very good at it, can you help?
    Loll, try hiring someone to guess for you

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are very seeking, for sure. You want all these solid conclusions and answers to your questions but things are much more complicated than that and there won't be one answer, but many explanations with supporting data.
    Huh. Not to derail the thread, but, is that how seeking works? If that's the case then it means I am definitely -ego. I assume egos are very secure in the knowledge that there are no solid answers or conclusions and can generate different explainations?

Anyway, RLB, as for whether or not Sensors and Intuitors mix, they do. To my knowledge (and what you are about to read may be very, very wrong, so be forewarned), any type can use any of the eight functions with varying degrees of success, save for their Path of Least Resistance function, or PoLR. Your PoLR is a big black hole in your psyche. It is the information element (IM) that you receive the least information from, understand the least, have the most difficult time developing, requires the most mental energy to use for any period of time, and if you are exposed to negative criticism of this element, you will experience an intensely negative physical reaction (shortness of breath, accelerated heartbeat, etc.)

Other than your Super-Ego functions, though, you can use every other function with varying degrees of competency. You can develop your sensing and thinking functions, for instance, and may get to be pretty good at them, but never as good as someone who has those functions in their ego block.

Also I don't Scarlett is disgusted with you or anything. I get the sense that she feels she's been in your shoes before. But, of course, that could also be very, very wrong.
    4w5 sp/sx

Please, direct all questioning of my self-typing to this thread. Thank you.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast