Thread: My type descriptions

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default My type descriptions

I'm trying to be as objective as possible here, but here is what I think all the types physically look like. Ie you can't argue much with this. If somebody is like clearly being extroverted, in their mannerisms and personal energy or acting laid-back vs. tense or whatever, then it's clearly observable. Their 'general energy' so to speak that's always ON no matter what they're personally feeling.

IEIs: ieis will appear very introverted in a calm 'friendly' way, like they are lightning rods for emotional information and generators for the connection of ideas. There is a certain sense of both relaxed-ness and 'Fierce-ness' in them that they seem to contain pretty well like in an art form. They kinda blend in the wood-work in situations and are usually clearly 'Wall-flowers', but like to say insightful things from time to time. Despite their lack of a physical presence since their inner worlds are so deep and water-y, they can cripple opponents by accurately perceiving the gist of who they are with their Ni and harm them socially by judging how much of an all-around 'good person' they are or not, much like their lookalikes can do.

They usually appear slightly more serious than SEIs. (ie me vs. mune)

LIIs: They appear clearly withdrawn in themselves, and tense/jerky, almost skeletal. On this verge of both a stern-y strength and a sickly sickness. Have a kind of eternal thin-ness about them. They appear too timid and angry for most people to approach them, though their raw intelligence and basic fact spitting-out is always appreciated.

ESEs: They appear bubbly, friendly, almost naive-like. Very 'in their skin' and focused on the here and now. Their eyes frequently look 'messy' and 'scatter-brained' and the extroversion other-focusedness is very clear with this type when looking in their eyes. They are primarily focused on maintaining a standard set of externalized social norms that can please everybody (albeit in a very very generalized way but it's something that NOBODY would be able to really disagree with they are that potent), so the LII can actually function in the outside world.

ILEs: They appear goofy and almost always looks like a clown. Basically sort of like a kid that is friendly yet semi-sociopathic, as their sense of humor clearly looks and feels strongly self-assertive. They have like this intense self-pity deep inside them that they try to hide really well. Generally come across as 'cute' but also very forceful in their ability to make fun of things, and can craftily use humor as both a weapon and a tool for healing- all at the same time. Likes to make strong politicized statements about stuff.

SEI: They appear like just so friendly and good-natured, like the eternal diplomat. Their eyes spark up with a lot of 'basic life energy' and innocence. But there's also a relaxed natural-ness about all this too, they are not just like obviously nice but innately nice. Although don't be fooled as this passivity is ironically such a great strength, as they just seem like totally unfazed by any sort of criticism about themselves. Will talk about sorting out their own problems in a 'take it easy' context. If somebody actually bothers them, they won't ever show their discomfort publically and will instead tell a trusted friend about it. Or they might say something rude and biting (making it clear who is the offender and 'bad guy' in a group social situation), but then leave permanently.

SLE: They have a certain laid-back yet tough-ness about them that is eternally internally present. A territorial power and possessiveness and lusty aura about them. They're almost always innately homoerotic (no matter if they're actually gay or not), even the female ones. They are just so self-assured, no matter what the consequences, and yet there is a clear deep emotional sensitivity in their eyes. Likes to glare animalistically and fixate on their current object of interest, whether a romantic crush or an enemy. They quickly scan their external envrionment to make sure nobody is being bullied or fucked with too much, or that power isn't being used improperly. There's always this sense of perfect balance of humor and serious-ness within their energy. Have no problem exploding into rants if they feel personally bothered in anyway. Ti-subtypes are much more rational and calm than this however. Little qualms about stating personal opinions about subjective experiences or feelings that they've had, which makes the IEI feel more comfortable about this as they do that as well.

(More)
    Last edited by Hot Scalding Gayser; 06-20-2009 at 09:33 AM.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like it, especially the way that it's your take on things.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EIE: They look self-assured, 'diva-esque' in a way, and simultaneously both shy and cute and friendly and 'out there.' And can effortlessly seem to play both roles. But it is 'all an act' as they have this like such deep yet basic understanding that identity and persona and personality is above all-else -- a self-made construct. They will say things solely for the emotional effect it produces. Doesn't matter so much if other people think it's true, as long as they do- they can sell it, to prove a point. Despite this appearance of superficiality, they see the world with a rich depth and have quite noble insights about how the world is supposed to run. They 'Get it' even if it their listening skills are quite weak. Likes to shake people up in rage, then forgive them and take the higher ground to keep bettering themselves, kind of like a poodle in a dog show. Masculine EIEs are more subdued with all this, but the general lessons are the same.

LSI: (I have absolutely no idea. Sorry)

LIE: They appear business-like, peering into other people almost offensively/First Evil-Like to the intruder. Have a very rigid way about them. Although, they are quite sensitive about not being labeled as the enemy or bad guy, as they have a certain self-awareness about how bossy they appear to others. Their humor is rather dry. When they try to play with people it can come across as Mean. Loves to point out I guess you can say basic, logical fallacies in other people's thinking and perspectives. Is totally unaware/uncaring of how uncomfortable they're making others personally feel. But will give great advice and reminders on others' true places in the 'Real World.' Have a great need for ethical systems upon which their dual provides in spades. Energy is clearly other-focused in their eyes, but in a robotic way. It's like they have the IEIs wickedly good insight, but unable to flip it around and use it against themselves very much, so plays the role of correcting others much more better than correcting self.

ESI: They appear serious and firm in their ethical principals. If you did a bad thing, it will be clearly and firmly stated by the ESI. Females of this type can especially appear 'shrew-y' or 'bitchy.' However behind all this sterny shrewness you can sense a certain of homebody sensitivity and common sense morals. The heart still looks fierce and wild and 'stand their guard-ish' though, but there's almost like this weird deep humane spark for all of life.... or something, like they give their dual's a clear, no-nonsense ethical guide upon how to do their business for all. (Or else they just wouldn't work and the LIE would be dethroned from their enterprising power in all of 3 seconds) But if you break the clear-cut rules on these transactions, you will be pointed out the consequences.

SEE: They appear friendly and a people person but in very contained, self-satisfied borderline/narcissistic way. Kinda like 'I will like you and be your friend and include you as long as you don't act TOO too weird.' A certain sense of ambiverty 'Oh hum' ness about them. Looks pretty haughty. They like to wrap up complex ethical quandaries about the human condition into easily-disgested pretty bows.

ILI: They appear well, critical, just like that critic that's always criticizing that can't help but criticize. Look in their eyes and you will see just that, that kind of know-it-all criticizer that's gonna criticize and accurately asses their external envrionment and the collective sum of people's experiences, and is not going to feel all that guilty for doing it. However - they are also quite critical and piercingly self-aware about themselves and their own faults too. So despite them always superficially looking mean and even cruel, you always feel like this eternal empathy with them too. With just some basic social guidance, they can be very successful. Despite being critical btw though- they are rarely critical about like social injustices or things like that. They are very blase about all that. They'd much rather just point out something that most everybody would agree sucks. (Gammas are innately democratic) They are just a bit too 'ennui' and smugly self-satisfied to stir up that much controversy. Would much rather go for the effect of a subdued 'Heh.'

They will rarely criticize you personally. They'd much rather prefer to criticize the human condition or an experience as a whole.

(Damn I need to take a nap, so I will work on Delta tomorrow)

Creepy-male

Interesting that you see LIIs as angry.

I wonder if it's a quadra thing, or if our vampires are different here in Australia.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post

LIIs: They appear clearly withdrawn in themselves, and tense/jerky, almost skeletal. On this verge of both a stern-y strength and a sickly sickness. Have a kind of eternal thin-ness about them. They appear too timid and angry for most people to approach them, though their raw intelligence and basic fact spitting-out is always appreciated.
    Withdrawn- yes.
    Tense/jerky- somewhat
    Thin and skeletal- no. I'm an endomorphic body type. Screw you DNA.
    Sickly- not at all
    Timid- maybe
    Angry- rarely
    Raw intelligence-yes
    Fact spitting out- Sometimes I do this. I don't really think it defines my essence though.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really liked your insight

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who the fuck does this sound like?

ILEs: They appear goofy and almost always looks like a clown. Basically sort of like a kid that is friendly yet semi-sociopathic, as their sense of humor clearly looks and feels strongly self-assertive. They have like this intense self-pity deep inside them that they try to hide really well. Generally come across as 'cute' but also very forceful in their ability to make fun of things, and can craftily use humor as both a weapon and a tool for healing- all at the same time. Likes to make strong politicized statements about stuff.
    Yup. That's pretty damn accurate.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octopuslove View Post
    So true. They'll dry-hump anything.
    Dry?! That doesn't sound very fun...
    Easy Day

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EIE: They look self-assured, 'diva-esque' in a way, and simultaneously both shy and cute and friendly and 'out there.' And can effortlessly seem to play both roles. But it is 'all an act' as they have this like such deep yet basic understanding that identity and persona and personality is above all-else -- a self-made construct. They will say things solely for the emotional effect it produces. Doesn't matter so much if other people think it's true, as long as they do- they can sell it, to prove a point. Despite this appearance of superficiality, they see the world with a rich depth and have quite noble insights about how the world is supposed to run. They 'Get it' even if it their listening skills are quite weak. Likes to shake people up in rage, then forgive them and take the higher ground to keep bettering themselves, kind of like a poodle in a dog show. Masculine EIEs are more subdued with all this, but the general lessons are the same.
    This is actually one of the best descriptions of EIE I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Dry?! That doesn't sound very fun...
    it can be fun
    Last edited by JuJu; 06-21-2009 at 04:02 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. I'm glad you like these. =)

Okay, now for Delta:

LSE: LSEs have a look in their eyes that looks both campy and critical. Kind of like a feeling of 'You better not look too pretty and cute, and you better be working!' Their eyes look rather 'peculiar' and bossy. They like to tell people what to do a lot. If they don't see you actually DOING something, it seems to just bother them. God it's hard to say anything nice about LSEs since they are my conflictors. Umm, they usually walk with a lot of professional self-confidence. Their is a sense that they never seem like they're relaxed, but they're fine with this. They take a conservative, right-wing approach at being personable. The effort is more important than the result with LSEs.

EIIs: EIIs like to make moral judgements about how people/society should behave. Well IEIs do this too, but there is more of a deep serene serious-ness about the EIIs insights. Unlike IEIs, who help people with writing or counseling and talk-therapy, I view EIIs as helping people in a much more practical, grounded and realistic way. The socionics.com description of them helping with real actions not just words- seems to be very true. EIIs physically look kind of like, uberly passive but more 'drifting' in time-space reality than IEIs. They don't do the blend in the woodwork thing, but they have the same objective appearance of distant passive-ness. There is a lack of concrete firm-ness about them. They look like they can easily fit anywhere, but at the same time take a lot of personal offense to things.

IEE: IEEs look like they're constantly awakened and eternally friendly/personable, like the stereotypically 'politically correct' psychologists you see on TV and such. They frequently come across as patronizing to IEIs. They like their human institutions and such where everything is neatly in place and in their niche. And they LOVE helping people of course, being the 'Psychololgist' and helping them overcome inner struggles. Yet there's always a kind of 'they don't know what they're really doing 100%, they're just doing the try everything approach. And they use their Ne to come up with LOTS of real ideas people can do. Instead of truly understanding something fully (they'd rather understand lots of different things generally), they seem to be more the type that just sprouts ideas off about external situations that person can go to to overcome an internal problem. And hey this advice usually works, so don't think I'm being too harsh here.

IEEs know what it's like to be shy, but they're not shy. IEEs know what it's like to feel like an emo fag outcast, but they are rarely this way. IEEs know what it's like to be embarrassed and humiliated, but they are actually quite self-confident. They are also ambivalent, wishy-washy about things. They have a general, white-washed sympathy for all of the human race though.

SLIs: SLIs look like they are a bundle of rigid awareness with a tinge of nervousness. They can be quite shy. But the shyness has this natural 'woodsy' tint to it, not like they are actually self-conscious, but more like they just want to be cracked open a bit like a walnut. They get territorial and possessive, and they seem to just know how to do a lot of stuff without talking about it. They are handy to have around the house. Like all Deltas, they get fed up if they find somebody is 'Playing The Victim' in their eyes. And like all Deltas too, they pride themselves on their 'Real World' jobs and being a good, productive member of society. While the IEE is busy telling Betas how to behave, the SLI takes care of the chores around the house.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm sorry if I was too harsh on Deltas but they are my conflicting quadra after all. I hope I was fair as I could be though.

Also I realize my LII one wasn't all that good. I just meant that they LOOK angry not that they actually ARE angry. (that's more Beta or Gamma) They are alphas, the playful quadra.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE: LSEs have a look in their eyes that looks both campy and critical. Kind of like a feeling of 'You better not look too pretty and cute, and you better be working!' Their eyes look rather 'peculiar' and bossy. They like to tell people what to do a lot.
    LIE: They appear business-like, peering into other people almost offensively/First Evil-Like to the intruder. Have a very rigid way about them. Although, they are quite sensitive about not being labeled as the enemy or bad guy, as they have a certain self-awareness about how bossy they appear to others. Their humor is rather dry. When they try to play with people it can come across as Mean. Loves to point out I guess you can say basic, logical fallacies in other people's thinking and perspectives. Is totally unaware/uncaring of how uncomfortable they're making others personally feel.
    I think this is a misunderstanding of what drives dominants, even if it can come across that way to others.

I don't think that either LSEs or LIEs actually enjoy telling others what to do, or correcting other people's mistakes, or are "uncaring" about how uncomfortable they're making others feel (but "unaware" is quite accurate). In fact, correcting the erroneousness in others' words and/or actions is something that needs to be done for the sake of achieving goals - and often done despite their being aware of how uncomfortable that makes other feel, and not enjoying that in the least. As in, "I am very sorry to have to send you to your death" or something.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    In fact, correcting the erroneousness in others' words and/or actions is something that needs to be done for the sake of achieving goals - and often done despite their being aware of how uncomfortable that makes other feel, and not enjoying that in the least. As in, "I am very sorry to have to send you to your death" or something.
    haha, this is funny but actually scary. That's the part that freaks me out in LSEs, but for some reason it doesn't that much with LIEs. The difference is that I feel that I can actually talk to ENTjs and am able to reason with them, confident that they can be reasoned with, but sometimes I doubt I can with ESTjs. It's like calming down the Hulk . "Maybe we don't need to go to such extreme measures in this situation?.."

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I loved reading these! They're so similar to how I see all the types too, I was amused. Loved the SLE, EIE and SEI especially.
    IEI-Fe 4w3