Thread: INTj women / female LIIs and use of extraverted feeling Fe

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default INTj women / female LIIs and use of extraverted feeling Fe

Do you feel like you're pretty good with Fe when people expect it of you? Like one-on-one with other female acquaintances? Are you good at expressing your emotions in email and on facebook/online forums such as this one? (I feel like Carla is quite good at it!)

Also, do you need a lot of alone time? If someone was constantly wanting to drag you to parties, would you enjoy that or would it get old (seems like the dual might enjoy a lot of socializing)?

And finally (this might not be type related): do you enjoy travel, or are you more of a homebody?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Do you feel like you're pretty good with Fe when people expect it of you? Like one-on-one with other female acquaintances? Are you good at expressing your emotions in email and on facebook/online forums such as this one? (I feel like Carla is quite good at it!)

Also, do you need a lot of alone time? If someone was constantly wanting to drag you to parties, would you enjoy that or would it get old (seems like the dual might enjoy a lot of socializing)?

And finally (this might not be type related): do you enjoy travel, or are you more of a homebody?
    To the first question: I'm quite reserved at first when meeting new people and appear rather unemotional. I have to feel comfortable with the people before I let my emotional side come out. I think I'm more comfortable expressing emotions in forums like this one than in much of my real life because if things get too uncomfortable or heated, it's much easier to step away and avoid interaction for awhile.

I do need alot of alone time. I would hate to be constantly dragged to parties or other social events. I usually don't like parties much. I do want some social interaction at times but prefer to get it through online forums or smaller groups where people share a common interest. Twice a month, I meet with a group of friends and we play games together. In general though, I need much less social interaction than the average person.

Regarding the third question, I'm probably more of a homebody. I'm happy to sit all day in front of my computer. I do like to travel though and if I had more money and time, I would definitely do alot more of it.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmmm. Are Carla and I the only female LII's on this forum?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow! I didn't realize you two were the only ones! Well thanks for replying I have two female LII friends and I was comparing them in my mind and just wondered how they compared to the ones on this forum.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I think Ms. Kensington, an LII female, used to participate on this forum. Is she still active?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by warrior-librarian View Post
    I think Ms. Kensington, an LII female, used to participate on this forum. Is she still active?
    Yeah, Ms K! I miss her!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Carla, do you have an enneatype?

(I think both of the LIIs I know are 5s)
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Creepy-bg

only SEIs get to be 9s, so no.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One of the LIIs I know is married to SLE (enneagram 7) and it's quite a big issue for them. Not just the parties (he doesn't really seem to mind going by himself) but the other adventures he wants to have. She's not interested and extremely safety-conscious to the nth degree. (which as you can imagine, might annoy an SLE)
    IEI-Fe 4w3