from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Proof That I Am NOT ESFp

Sorry I come across as a bitch. Very bad week I have had so far. Pray for my health y'all!

Sound is bad =[

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Sorry I come across as a bitch. Very bad week I have had so far. Pray for my health y'all!

Sound is bad =[

YouTube - Hi 16Types Yet Again

Maybe they keep checking your heart out in order to get their hands on that rack you keep drawing attention to.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    Maybe they keep checking your heart out in order to get their hands on that rack you keep drawing attention to.
    LOL I HAVE NO RACK

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, youze a beta NF! Nice vid
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I can be an EIE 4, I guess I see no good reason why you might not be an IEI 3. I'm not entirely sure why you're IEI>EIE, but I can see IEI working easily, and odds are you know yourself best, so IEI is fine by me.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I'm not sure if she's 3w4 or 4w3, but I find myself leaning towards the former after that video, despite initially typing her as the latter.

Thoughts, Scarlett?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's Fe-ENFj ... (at least accepting subtype beta extrovert...) no way she's a producing subtype of either INFp or ENFj (doesn't present that way at all...) She's certainly not an Ni-INFp.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    She's Fe-ENFj ... (at least accepting subtype beta extrovert...) no way she's a producing subtype of either INFp or ENFj (doesn't present that way at all...) She's certainly not an Ni-INFp.
    Ok, so now do you see why I "criticized what you didn't denote or connote" in that other thread? It was because this whole notion of accepting/producing is wrong IMO. It's one thing to say 'she doesn't VI like an Fe-INFp'; another to say 'she doesn't present herself like a producing subtype INFp' -- as if accepting/producing subtypes are self-contained entities which can be analyzed based on supposed traits derived from the (baseless) idea of accepting/producing.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good God, you just demarcated "traits" right there (i.e. VI...) IM me instead of doing this here and i'll show you...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure if she's 3w4 or 4w3, but I find myself leaning towards the former after that video, despite initially typing her as the latter.

Thoughts, Scarlett?
    I'm defo 3w4 ... absolutely a three leading. I care most about image, presentation, etc. (unfortunately to my downfall] =[ And the 4 wing is because I like to not just be the typical "norm" type... but something with flair, something that stands out.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahaha

1. You remind me of this girl I used to know. She was a bitch, also had depression, yet it seemed very attention seeking. very fake, disliked her..

2. That being said, I like you I can see how you come off as a bitch, but there are moments where you can see your armor crack. Similar to how a child acts like a grown up, yet proceeds to do something infantile later on.

3. I can see why people would find you enfj, but Im fairly certain your an infp. I think the mood/experiences youre going through are affecting the image you are putting out/your personality. I saw an earlier vid of you, I'm assuming of a couple years back. The difference is quite noticable.

In either case, you are one fffffffffinnnnnneeee mamacita

Quite adorable
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    hahaha

1. You remind me of this girl I used to know. She was a bitch, also had depression, yet it seemed very attention seeking. very fake, disliked her..

2. That being said, I like you I can see how you come off as a bitch, but there are moments where you can see your armor crack. Similar to how a child acts like a grown up, yet proceeds to do something infantile later on.

3. I can see why people would find you enfj, but Im fairly certain your an infp. I think the mood/experiences youre going through are affecting the image you are putting out/your personality. I saw an earlier vid of you, I'm assuming of a couple years back. The difference is quite noticable.

In either case, you are one fffffffffinnnnnneeee mamacita

Quite adorable
    Oh man... I must admit that paints an accurate picture of me actually... good insight about how I try and act like a grownup but then become infantile at heart. That's so true! I never even thought about it before, but I definitely relate to wanting to be protected, babied over. But only by someone strong enough to do it. And in the meantime, I try and act aggressive Victim mentality anyone?

I have anxiety/depression issues as well. One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake. So I'm glad you at least like me =D

Yes, the experience I was currently having DEFINITELY affected the video for sure. And thanks !

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake.
    It tends to be that the last thing we would want to admit about ourselves is the very thing that is making us miserable. Maybe you are fake.

I have noticed that fakeness is a common symptom of Fe, for very definite reasons.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    I have anxiety/depression issues as well. One thing I would never like to describe myself as though, is fake. So I'm glad you at least like me =D
    Same. I almost feel like my penchant for sorrow and such enhances the need to "see through" any persona I may temporarily have, but I'm not sure. Who likes to be fake? No one. But not everyone realizes what's right under their nose.

Quote Originally Posted by Waddlesworth View Post
    I have noticed that fakeness is a common symptom of Fe, for very definite reasons.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was not creating a critical devaluation of a person with extraverted feeling as a leading function. It is simply a fact that the extraverted feeling attitude causes a person to put the social expectations of others above their own. This is definitively so.

This can be exhausting, as anyone who has experienced living in society has found.

Creepy-Cyclops

You seem like a Beta NF to me.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep. Not SEE.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Sirena. I made the Ne comment because of how you took an isolated aspect of what I was saying and shifted the context around that specific thing, instead of recognizing the implicit theme behind the statement. Trust me, I don't need to observe your writing style to know you're delta; pictures convey everything.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, Sirena. I made the Ne comment because of how you took an isolated aspect of what I was saying and shifted the context around that specific thing, instead of recognizing the implicit theme behind the statement. Trust me, I don't need to observe your writing style to know you're delta; pictures convey everything.
    Riiiight, the emotional energy of a rock thing. How could I forget!

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Riiiight, the emotional energy of a rock thing. How could I forget!
    Not all beta NFs appear exuberant, exactly; many of them are actually very low-key. For example, author Yann Martel (Ni-INFp 4w5 sp/sx):

IP energy level is obvious, and the eyes convey the Ni > Si preference (i.e. Ni types usually look as if they're "looking out from under something" -- a self-contained context they operate from).

Or perhaps you type yourself as Fe-INFp. Consider Jennifer Aniston (Fe-INFp 3w4):

Seems "extroverted" in a way, and there is that latent Fe energy behind her stare, as if she's looking to incite some causal reaction in her environment.

If pictures don't convey differences enough, interviews should provide ample information (i.e. Aniston constantly indulging in FeSe antics on Letterman, who is a delta ST). Your picture clearly resembles Fi-ENFps, as DeAnte already pointed out in that thread. To ignore the blatant similarities, and insist on this bullshit self-typing, is simply blind.

Here's your kin:

And tell me you resemble a beta NF in any way.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nick, who is that lovely ENFp woman you have listed above MLP? I couldn't find her name in the link.