Well, as you might/might not have seen in the Introductions, I'm new here.

I'd love V.I. feedback if anybody's interested, but I'll also include personal info to help out.

I'd like to determine my type and subtype. Recently, both have come into question.

So, first, some things about me (long).

I am a 28 hetero female living in California. I have four brothers and my parents are still together. <--background

As a teen, I spent a lot of time with my INTj older brother as we went to high school together. I first took the MBTI at 16 and got "INTP". Later, I thought I was ENFP. Soon after that, I was told I was "SP" and thought I was ISFP. For at least 8 years I have tested ISFp when I take various socionics tests. Recently, I was told MAYBE I'm ESFj? Hence this post.

I grew up very artistic and always drawing. Then I started playing the piano at 10 and my family called me a "prodigy" but really I just loved to play all the time. Now I play in a band with my boyfriend and am learning other instruments. I still like to draw, but it's more of a hobby and I don't do it as much as I'd like.

I love to cook and garden and am really interested in California native plants and restoration gardening. For a while I was collecting photos of every native flower but then I realized it was taking up too much space on my computer and I could always just buy a published book on the subject.

My ideal life would be to travel anytime I wanted but to home-make for my boyfriend (husband eventually?) and our little kids. I can't wait to play with them, cook with/for them all, sew them cute clothes, quilts, etc. I always want to live on some land so we can garden/farm, have chickens, and maybe get a horse (something I've always wanted).

As for social-life, I have very little. I don't have too many friends, and most my good ones all live hundreds or thousands of miles away and I only see them on visits. In the past I have had "best girl friends" and I really enjoyed this. I hope it happens again -- a girl to confide in and do fun projects with, etc. My past best friends were: INFj, ESTj, ESTp, INFj, ENFp. I did tire of them though, and I wish I could find someone whose friendship would last.

When my boyfriend's friends come to our house, I am a good hostess -- I always make sure they're comfortable and fed and try to chat with them. I can seem either really quiet or really extroverted/talkative in social situations to other people, but deep down I feel exhausted by a lot of people and need lots of space and time alone or just with my boyfriend.

I have been told that with people I don't know well or especially men I am very flirtatious and talkative and a charmer.

I love to go out to dinner or on spontaneous drives or to the river or mountains, stuff like that. I'm always thinking of what would be fun or fun things to do and trying to make it happen, but at the same time I do spend a lot of time resting and relaxing. I basically do things when I feel like and rest the other part of the time.

Work? I hate work. I have had like 16 jobs total in my life and am currently not working (lazy, I know). I have done office work which I am very good at but dislike, and my favorite jobs have been teaching art to kids/or teaching piano. If I have to work I do a good job typically but am impatient for it to be over and done and I can't usually hold down a regular job longer than a few months. Usually I get irritated with my boss eventually and get so mad about it I quit, which is typically foolish because there's usually nothing else/no other job waiting in the wings.

I love to learn. I'm constantly trying to learn how to do things. If I can't do something/something is brought up in conversation I don't know and makes me curious, I look it up online and try to learn it right then. I love to read. Mostly nonfiction, but some good fiction, too. My favorite reading subjects are linguistics and cognitive science, though the theoretics of those things at times become hard for me to focus on. I don't enjoy philosophy for very long.

I am very emotional. I try not to be, but I am very sensitive to people saying mean things to me, or cruelty of any kind, to humans or animals. I have a kind of physical empathy where if I see a creature/person getting hurt I almost FEEL that pain on my body (it's hard to explain).

I get along with everyone really well except my mom (INFj) and we fought a LOT growing up. We have a good relationship now but she can get me impatient and kinda terse which I never am to anyone else.

The type that makes me laugh the most when we hang out is the ESFj and the ENTp (but a lot of people can make me laugh). I become the biggest clown around an INFp, and the quietest around ESFps. INTjs and me have lots of fun doing stuff together. My Fi-ISFj boyfriend and I typically have a great relationship full of lots of stimulating conversations and fun relaxation. Plus we have the exact same goals in life (though mine include more camping/traveling).

I dated an ENTp for a year and thought it was perfect but it didn't work out because he became enamoured with another girl in the end. However, even after we broke up he asked if we could keep living together (I was destroyed by our breakup, and said no and moved away).

If I'm leaving important stuff out, feel free to ask questions...

===

Now for photos. I realize I'm posting A TON but that's because I feel like I'm not really easy to V.I. and I want you to get lots of expressions, etc. Forgive me in advance (haha)...

This last photo is me and an INFp friend of mine.

So, what's my type? What's my subtype? I used to think I knew... but now I'm not so sure.