TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default VI me and my family

Photos removed.
    Last edited by The Exception; 06-14-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Anyone want to make a guess?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Not taking VI into consideration (my VI skills are lousy), I'd guess the following types:

Mom: ESE or SEI. If she's ESE that would make her my dual. We do have a very close knit relationship but I'm not really sure she is my dual. We do argue a lot but that might just be a typical mother/daughter thing.
    If she's SEI, then its an activity relationship, which is certainly possible.

Dad: SLI. SEI is possible but I think SLI is more likely. is very pronounced. I've never been as close to him as my mother. Everyday conversation feels more stilted with him then with my mother. I love him very much but its just not the same kind of closeness I'll ever have with my mother. If he's SLI, then its a relationship of benefit between us, which I think is way more likely than an activity relation.

Sister: EII. She is quite shy and introverted but she can be very outgoing with people she knows well. I see her as more of an NF but SEI could also work.

The guy: I don't know. He seems extraverted. Maybe IEE or ILE?

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    What is your parents relationship/your sister's with her boyfriend's relationship like? Also, how do you get along with your sister?

If your mom is ESE I can see her getting along okay with an SLI but my SLI brother doesn't get along well with SEIs at all, except in very superficial situations, so I have a hard time seeing her as SEI, but maybe. Could she be ENFp?

I'd like to hear more about the couples' relationships.
    Supervision would describe my parents relationship quite well, with my mom (ESE?) being the supervisor and my dad (SLI?) being the supervisee.

My sister and I, if she's an EII then our relationship is a look-alike one, which also sounds pretty accurate. Activity is also possible if she's SEI.

I have a harder time identifying the type of relationship I have with my father. Like I said, I don't feel nearly as much emotional closeness to him as I do with my mother. Sometimes we can laugh and joke together but I feel like I can't be comfortable talking to him about deeper things or really personal problems. I feel like he's not all that interested or sympathetic. I'm not sure what type of relation this would fall under. Apparently an LII and an SLI have a relation of benefit but this doesn't seem to accurately describe the relationship between us.

My sister and her boyfriend, no idea. They are quite serious and recently got engaged. They seem to get along great for the most part. They did have a couple of heated arguments but were able to work them out.