Thread: I'm and IEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm and IEE

I have had more of a chance to analyze myself in social situations in the last few months.

I have always thought my was way to strong for me to be an Alpha NT. I have all ways had the ability to read people and size them up after only meeting them once I am just a good as my EII mother in that regard.

I have come to find that I can't back myself up in an argument and that I am not really good figuring out logical problems. this was pretty much the clincher for me.

I am more of an ideas person. I have all these theories that I come up with.
    That's actually a thing. I thought is was a thing. That's why I thought I had in my ego block.

I have also never seen my resemblance in any other types. When I would try to VI myself. But after watching some interviews with IEE's I can see a lot my mannerisms in them.

Whoever wrote the following page should be commended after reading it I knew with 100% certaincy I was an IEE.

IEE domain - Wikisocion

This is my first post in the Delta Sub Forum. When I thought I was Alpha my attitude was "why post in any of the other sub forums. I'm Alpha what's the point."

Is that Aristocratic, or what!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Procrastimatate, I'm a SLI.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Yay fluid mechanics Serious Name's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sup guy. I'm a ???? (retracted until I gain a better understanding of socionics).

lol the IEE and SLE domain make me laugh
    Meh.

Creepy-Cyclops

Hello serious name. I'm a nerd who bored people today talking about the link between humans starting agriculture and adults being able to digest milk.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only contributed to the last two sections of the IEE domain.

And the head picture is me
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lolololol. I just read that domain thing, i hadn't seen that before. Its 2:17am and im trying to keep myself up on night shift.

I have to say that (and ive said it before), its kind of whack being an ENFp. Struggling to find motivation and being so random just makes me at least feel like ENFp's are the strangest of all the types bar none. Every day for me i feel like i wake up a different person in a lot of ways as who knows if i will have breakfast, what i will do with my time etc, how sharp i will be feeling, how much energy i have. Still, whenever i think i should just push myself down some stairs, life does some strange shit and i realise my value.

The start where it said "ENFp's have skills but no one wants to pay for them" hahaha its hillarious and actually quite true. I feel that im not super employable but i seem to be able to do most jobs fine. In fact typically after a while in jobs i seem to know how to do most things. Its because i hate making mistakes and not being able to do something, so i really try to learn.

The bit that said that we will spend lots of time if we like you seemed a little harsh. I say i need a time out even if i really like someone all the time.
    Anyway im in one of those high energy odd moods where i could prob write all night.

@ Procrastinate Hi there! another Aussie
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I narrowed myself down to the Subtype.