Thread: What's your favorite thing about Socionics?

Creepy-

Default What's your favorite thing about Socionics?

I've said this before, but one of mine is that Socionics provides a language to talk about things that we would have noticed anyway but might not have been able to describe in a way that we could effectively talk about with others [e.g. words we use to describe people are often subjective ["nice"; "friendly"; etc.] and can be interpreted in ways other than what the explainer intends] to really build on or compare observations with. Learning Socionics is like learning a new kind of literacy, in a way.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My reason for socionics was finding out why I had a bad relationship (it seemed with a conflictor....)

Then I discovered the dual description and dated one after that...Which gave me the feeling that I had find the holy grale of human life. Up until this day I'm still amazed about of Socionics. Yet I usually like to see it in a more general perspective (society/relations/behaviour) instead of lower level (information elements/neuroscience)
    Last edited by Jarno; 05-17-2009 at 08:44 AM.

Creepy-Cyclops

It gives me a heads up on who is best for me to approach and who is better for me to keep my distance from.

TIM
    ILE (ENTp)
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default x

I used to talk about Socionics IRL: they just focused on the acronyms...

Spy hard (1996)

"You have a KGB gun. You prefer H2O rather than R2D2. You changed your GTI for a BMW. You listen to REM and U2 CDs. You'd like to see JFK against the OPEP"

ILE "Searcher"
    Socionics: ENTp
    DCNH: Dominant --> perhaps Normalizing
    Enneagram: 7w6 "Enthusiast"
    MBTI: ENTJ "Field Marshall" or ENTP "Inventor"
    Astrological sign: Aquarius

To learn, read. To know, write. To master, teach.