Thread: IEI (Because I'm routinely pissed off by my "duals")

Threaded View

Creepy-male

Default IEI (Because I'm routinely pissed off by my "duals")

Alright.

I get fed up with the ILEs on this forum. At the same time, I think the Betas are generally a whole lot more reasonable.

IEI

Intertypes

Alphas are 90% awesome, except for ILEs. ILEs I like are the exception to the rule. Get on better with Alpha Js. LII > ESE > SEI
    All the self-typed Betas. But I never read Ezra's serious business posts.
    Fairly indifferent to Gammas. Bad experiences with LIEs. Don't know any Gamma Ps [well]. Don't think I'd get on well with ILIs based on interactions with niff; but I might, based on interactions with HC/aixelsyd.
    Do not get on so well with Delta Js. Do get on well with Delta Ps.

(Note: "get on with" = no conflict/tension on my end, regardless of how they feel.)

More in-depth

(off the top of my head)

bionicgoat: meh
    bee: <_<
    Mimosa Pudica: IP laziness >:
    Errant: bee * 10 (must be something about Melbourne)
    Akra:
    Isha:
    DeAnte: lmao +
    LokiVanguard: lmao

Vero: >: ~ :3
    Archon: >: * 3
    Ephemeros: BAH + /facepalm
    hkkmr: BAH

MISTER BANANANANANANA PANCAKES <3

--

It's a toss-up between Ni and Si as base.

Ni as:

Imagination

Possible. I know I've learned to consciously fight it back due to the emotionally damaging effect it's had on me in the past. This is a negative mark: I don't think one can fend off their base function.

Trends and patterns

Against: I'm very forgiving. (Though, this isn't abnormal IEI behaviour, it seems?)
    For: Seriously serious screwups </3 me, and bring out Spiteful Gul.

Functions and elements

(Hypothesis.
    Additionally, switch from SEI means I can skip past my prod-functions.)

Ne ignoring

Why I think ILEs are Logic Police; but when Beta Js say things with certainty, it seems reasonable. (In favour of Decisive over Judicious?)

In favour of Semi-Duality intuition burns over Duality DELICIOUS INTUITION OMNOMNOM.

Se DS

As far as anime is concerned, I think Se is pretty damn cool. This isn't a real argument p:

Neater explanation for switches into Steel Wall Gul than Se ignoring.

Also, the Chameleon Nine thing. I'm an inherently passive person. Remember when I typed myself ILE back when I first joined? Yeah.

Si role

I stink therefore I am. Constant problems with hygiene because it's a chore and I can't really be bothered.

I'm also not a natural cook. (Against Si having globality dimension (being Base function).)

Discuss.

Also, GTFO if you're an ILE

SEI

Enneagram

I'm a self-pres Nine.

This could explain the cornstarch-in-water response to ILE Logic Policing. (As opposed to ILE frivolity, which I )

This seems basically to pale in comparison to everything I have for IEI, though.
    Last edited by male; 05-10-2009 at 02:43 AM.