Thread: VI me

Creepy-Diana

Default VI me

Last edited by tereg; 05-07-2010 at 08:45 PM. Reason: Edited by user request

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a terrible picture, but it's the only one I could find of my old ESI teacher who I think looks a lot like you (not so much facial structure as facial expression and similar eyes).

When I first saw pictures of you, I thought there was someone who you reminded me of, and then I thought you look like someone who would be scary if she got angry, and then I remembered: My old teacher. When she loses her temper, it's really scary to see, if you're a kid. Her face turns red and she turns into a crazy viking lady, screaming and slamming doors, etc.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Knowing that you are ESI, I tried to see which subtype your face matches most. A girlfriend of mine is ESI-Fi subtype, which resembles most with you.

Creepy-Diana

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII. Chose your own subtype, I've got no problem with . I know you've got your mind set on ESI for you, so I'm not sure why you created this thread. But in case you were wanting comparisons, I think you VI very simiarly to these EIIs.

Of course, one could easily say I've "mistyped" ESI's as EII in these few examples in their opinion, but these are mine. It's hard to describe, but I think you look very "Delta" overall. Especially in the pic up close with you wearing braces, you look alot alike an EII-Ne girl I work with. Also, you come off as more expressive than an admittedly small handful of ESIs I've observed. You do have eyes similar to calenwen's, so maybe ESI as a second alternative. However, EII is my basic impression.
    Last edited by duality is cringe; 04-27-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Creepy-Diana

Last edited by Diana; 04-27-2009 at 06:14 PM.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh wow... After seeing those, I don't have any doubt that you are ESI.

Se comes through loud and clear in your eyes and countenance.

ESIs have a look of (for lack of a better word) good-breeding, which you do... Upright, proud, and classy.

I hope Allie is reading this... Allie, that is what a ESI looks like.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe I know where that typing of Foster come's from and disagree with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    Also, I'm not asking people to type me, only to VI me. So, I don't want you coming from the angle "She's ESI, let's prove it, or she's EII let's prove it," but rather as though you've never heard of me before.
    I wasn't coming from that angle at all btw. Simple enough, you asked for VI impressions, I gave one.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I can see you easily fitting into the "female ESI faces" thread.
    yep, Diana has a stereotypical ESI face.

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, if someone can tell me what they're seeing, and why, then it's easier for me to guage how they VI.
    Se in those pictures comes across as = strong... not gonna take any shit...

INFjs often look 'sweet' and have a twinkle in their eyes... ISFjs often look proud and somewhat wary.

There is a noticeable absence of Fe. (to be honest, I perceive Fi as an absence of Fe... It's the easiest thing for me to tell via VI... That is, Fi vs. Fe valuing.)

Creepy-Diana

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm trying to get an idea of where people are coming from when they VI. When I look at my pictures I don't get any vibe, can't make any judgement (except things like, wow my hair is messy there and such) and I'm not reading into them. All I see is me. So, if someone can tell me what they're seeing, and why, then it's easier for me to guage how they VI. Easier than if it was a stranger, because counter-intuitively I think people are more objective about themselves than they are about others.

As an example, Expat told me that if he didn't know me that his first impression would be of an intuitive type. That's interesting to me, and so I try to find out more about why that is. Trying to imagine meeting myself and what I would think if I saw me stretches my brain further than it wants to go. So, where do you see delta? You consider yourself delta, so is there a similarity you see? Or do you specifically see Fi or Ne or something?
    Like I said, it's hard to describe. You just get a feel for how ppl of certain quadras look sometimes (or make you "feel" observing them) and/or of whether not they "fit" best in an / quadra or /. Looking tough or "strong" in pictures = = horse shit.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Creepy-Diana

Last edited by Diana; 04-29-2009 at 12:50 AM.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes to tell you the truth I don't know who the heck you are (sorry for being new), but within the first 3 pictures I guessed ESI, and I'm not even that good at typing people. I could tell by your mouth, head positioning, and gaze. I could also tell you were valueing.

I think DeAnte, you have some similarities in some of the faces there, but the expressions are a bit off.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    I'm not skilled with VI but I'll say that if I didn't know who you were then I'd juggle between EXI or LSI.

Some pictures come off as EEI, while most of them give off an ESI or LSI vibe. I definitely see .
    I think an LSI would be less expectant looking in my honest opinion, more obsessed in thought and lacking in emotion, and since a lot of these are family photos, probably less focused on connecting with people and social expectations of the environment.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@ Diana, I thought I already did. I'm afraid I can't simplify what I "see" into strong = or "weak" = INFj. Or at least I don't care to atm.

Some pictures come off as EEI

Creepy-Diana

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some pictures come off as EEI
    Ethical Ethnical Introvert. Didn't you get the memo DeAnte?

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    Ethical Ethnical Introvert. Didn't you get the memo DeAnte?
    EI EI O IT'S OFF TO WORK WE GO

Creepy-Diana