Thread: I'm so Si Seeking

Pretend like it's the weekend Banana Pancakes's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I'm so Si Seeking...

ITT: Ways you demonstrate your Si seeking:

-I spend 25% of my waking hours thinking about, inefficiently preparing, and eating food.
    -I have 400 threadcount, 100% egyptian supima cotton sheets on my bed, in a bedroom that is otherwise mostly empty.
    -When Someone turns on a vacuum, I run away like a cat.
    -(my IEE brother did this today) I avoid turning on the windshield wipers in the pouring rain because they make an annoying squeaking sound

(to the tune of this song)
    ILE-Ti
    6w7 sx/sp (low level of confidence)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si is love.

LVE
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post
    -I have 400 threadcount, 100% egyptian supima cotton sheets on my bed, in a bedroom that is otherwise mostly empty.
    lol my bed is a really lumpy and hard mattress on top of four cinder blocks. on top of that is the blue egg-carton foamy thing that my dad died on (giant piss stain from his final moments Freebreezed and hosed off course ). then an old comforter on top holding it all together. 6 pillows in various states of dis-repair (only one of them has a pillowcase atm (and it's been that way for the last year probably)) for a blanket I use a nearly disintegrated comforter whose stuffing is poking out all over the place and some cheap thin green fuzzy blanket that's usually wadded up on the end of my bed.

How's that ? :tongue:

(threadcount? lol you weak Si's like to complicate simple things too much )

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now that signature's just awesome, SM.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL

BG that reminds me of a mattress I had since I was a little kid. It basically had a me-shaped indention from over the years, but that was what I liked about it lol. Sort of weird but like sleeping in a cookie cutter fitted to my body.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    ROFL

BG that reminds me of a mattress I had since I was a little kid. It basically had a me-shaped indention from over the years, but that was what I liked about it lol. Sort of weird but like sleeping in a cookie cutter fitted to my body.
    Wow, you IPs and your ability to sleep without moving.

Ways I've woken up:

Upside down. (With my head where my feet were when I went to sleep.)
    Upside down. (Vertically. I did a sommersault out of my bed.)
    Suffocating myself with my pillows.
    Cuddling a vaguely human-shaped construct made of my bedclothes.
    Bouncing up out of my bed after a falling dream. Bloody reflexes!
    On the lawn in front of my house.
    With Andromedans about to probe me.
    Waking up at the same time I fell asleep during an ad on TV, only, having missed basically the entire movie. That was really confusing. Also, similarly with that movie about those aliens stealing people's memories and crap. But that's less about my weird movements as I sleep

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol gulanzon
    ILE-Ti

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post

Ways I've woken up:

Upside down. (With my head where my feet were when I went to sleep.)
    Upside down. (Vertically. I did a sommersault out of my bed.)
    Suffocating myself with my pillows.
    Cuddling a vaguely human-shaped construct made of my bedclothes.
    On the lawn in front of my house.
    Waking up at the same time I fell asleep during an ad on TV, only, having missed basically the entire movie. That was really confusing. Also, similarly with that movie about those aliens stealing people's memories and crap. But that's less about my weird movements as I sleep
    LOL
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i'M ip AND i DON'T STAY STILL SLEEPING AT ALL.

Creepy-bg

Ways I've woken up:
    oh man... I hate those. happens to me all the time.

I have my bed put into an alcove, surrounded by tables and desks exactly to prevent this from happening. There's only a three foot space where a person (or alien) can get onto my bed, and no standing next to where I sleep (unless they can pass though matter/my desk and computer monitor).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Banana Pancakes View Post

-I spend 25% of my waking hours thinking about, inefficiently preparing, and eating food.
    -When Someone turns on a vacuum, I run away like a cat.
    -(my IEE brother did this today) I avoid turning on the windshield wipers in the pouring rain because they make an annoying squeaking sound

(to the tune of this song)
    YouTube - I'm So Postmodern

My turn.

I have 500 thread one ply sheets on my bed.
    I sleep on a Memory Foam Mattress.
    I Sleep in complete darkness no hallway light on no nothing.
    I Sleep with an fan on the oscillating noise help me to relax.
    I sleep only in my underwear
    The only thing in my room other than my bed is a dresser and a digital clock.

I always keep my blinds windows and doors shut.
    I have baths most of the time as opposed to showers.

I like baggy clothing.
    I tear of tags on my clothing because I irritates my skin.
    I always wear socks my feet feel vulnerable otherwise.
    I hate wearing suits or formal clothing.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    My turn.
    I Sleep in complete darkness no hallway light on no nothing.
    I sleep only in my underwear
    I forgot about the complete darkness thing, thats always a big deal when I move anywhere; finding some dark curtains to completely cover the windows.

Underwear or less is the only way to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by ProcrastinateTomorrow View Post
    I like baggy clothing.
    I tear of tags on my clothing because I irritates my skin.
    I always wear socks my feet feel vulnerable otherwise.
    I hate wearing suits or formal clothing.
    I find most clothing really irritating (except the attractive komono in my avatar). It's always touching my skin and not sitting smoothly. I plan on moving to a warm state and spending most of my spare time walking around naked to fix this problem.

Oddly enough I've always enjoyed dress clothes though.
    ILE-Ti

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Complete darkness for sleep here, too! Which is a challenge as George W. Bush lives behind me, and he has this huge massive flag flying on this tall flagpole 24/7, and he has a massive light illuminating it in all its glory, and the god damn light shines into my window. I have gone to great lengths to try to keep that light out. I said something to him, very gently, once about the light and my window, and he acted like I was disrespecting his son who is in Iraq. They will keep the light on and the flag up until their son safely returns! I suppose things could be worse - he could have a loudspeaker playing the national anthem all night too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a sleep sound machine from Brookstone.
    I also have a heated mattress pad.
    My bed and all of my bedding is more expensive than I'd like to admit...
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    I have a sleep sound machine from Brookstone.
    I also have a heated mattress pad.
    My bed and all of my bedding is more expensive than I'd like to admit...
    sleep sound machines never work for me because I always have to find the pattern in them, then once I find it... it gets under my skin and I have to turn them off.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    Complete darkness for sleep here, too! Which is a challenge as George W. Bush lives behind me, and he has this huge massive flag flying on this tall flagpole 24/7, and he has a massive light illuminating it in all its glory, and the god damn light shines into my window. I have gone to great lengths to try to keep that light out. I said something to him, very gently, once about the light and my window, and he acted like I was disrespecting his son who is in Iraq. They will keep the light on and the flag up until their son safely returns! I suppose things could be worse - he could have a loudspeaker playing the national anthem all night too.
    LOL!

I have a bunkbed...

I enjoy being surrounded by lots of stuff where I sleep. Like books and pillows. Like a nest.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am si-seeking, but bad at doing it for myself.

My bedding is usually not especially nice and I don't even own a couch or chairs or a real table.

However, one thing that comes to mind is that I refuse to wear incredibly uncomfortable high heels for more than a few blocks. All of my shoes have a "# of blocks limit."

I do love Si though. I get giddy when others have the following things at their houses and offer them: comfy couches, blankets, snacks, drinks, nice tea, maybe wine and cheese! Tasty food. Music, non annoying lighting. I like if people are concerned whether I'm hot/cold and offer solutions. It just seems nice.

I like it more when they'd just like, throw a blanket at me, instead of being like "So would you like me to get out a blanket for you?"

I also really like ambiance a lot. If a place is too chaotic and people are pushy and rude or the tables are situated in a strange unpleasing way, it pisses me off. I get really mad when people are yelling across the room in my ear or bumping into me. Or if someone sits down by me and is too close or has weird energy it annoys me.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchonAlarion View Post
    I enjoy being surrounded by lots of stuff where I sleep. Like books and pillows. Like a nest.
    Yeah, I'm the same way. I like the coziness of cocooning myself.

-I sleep with Mr. Pillow, my body pillow. It's my cuddle whore.
    -I like having things in my room that fit into a colour scheme I enjoy. Usually bold, contrasting and dramatic
    -I have a specific way of placing my bed in my room that absolutely must be followed. If a bed does not match that setting and I have to sleep in it, I will have a lot of trouble getting to sleep. For instance, I must be facing an object on my left side, while the right side must face a clearing. The left should preferably be a wall, and should have a window.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    -I have a specific way of placing my bed in my room that absolutely must be followed. If a bed does not match that setting and I have to sleep in it, I will have a lot of trouble getting to sleep. For instance, I must be facing an object on my left side, while the right side must face a clearing. The left should preferably be a wall, and should have a window.
    This is hilarious/cute My ENTp best friend is similar, she HAS to have a certain environment/situation to sleep well, which is why she doesn't really sleep over other peoples' places much.

I'm similar as well, very temperature sensitive when I'm sleeping, and I actually need either a dim light or someone else to go to sleep soundly. If I have neither, I have trouble falling asleep.

When I'm out, I love love love mood lighting. Dim lights, candles, anything like that. I used to be crazy about scented candles, and actually, I still am, I'm lighting one now I used to have a huge bed before I left for college, and having all the space and the nice comfy worn in mattress was awesome. I can't wait to get a new place and start furnishing it myself

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    -I sleep with Mr. Pillow, my body pillow. It's my cuddle whore.
    Glad to know I'm not the only one who does this.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Vero same with me!!

I like being in a corner, preferably enclosed, with lots of head pillows.

If I could have a big circular bunk bed, in a caged dome I'd probably shit myself.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Vero same with me!!

If I could have a big circular bunk bed, in a caged dome I'd probably shit myself.
    lol I used to fantasize about having a room completely enclosing a bed with tons of pillows, where you could close the door and the room was all pillows.
    ILE-Ti

Creepy-male

And sprout dragon wings.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG Vero same with me!!

There's something kinky about a "caged" in dome, lol.

However, I don't like things over my head. I already have head-space paranoia from smoking my head on low-hanging things. I do have tall booshelves at the end of my bed and my dresser next to my head. Generally speaking my room is very small, which I like, however I don't have enough space for shit. I basically need a small room for me and then a bigger room for all my shit. Lol, I should sleep in a walk-in closet.

As for Mr. Pillow, well. I'm a huge cuddle whore. I pretty much can't sleep unless I'm snuggling up with something. Unfortunately I'm boney and single so snuggling up with other people is sometimes difficult. Had a nice four-person spooning sesh with a bunch of alpha friends while we watched disney movies to detox from life (lolz). I was in the middle of the sandwich and it was awesome. If only I wasn't big-spoon to a guy who's 6'8 and little spoon to a girl who's 5'3.

Oh, and I forgot to mention before. I also hate vacuums and run away like a cat. I hate the noisiness of them.

Actually, basically I am a cat. Think of typical "cat" qualities and that's pretty much me, lol. Minus vomiting my hair and licking myself clean....and shitting in dirt then daintily scraping more dirt over it.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Creepy-male

But I digress:

I'm the only one who appears on stickam with my pillow.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But I digress:

I'm the only one who appears on stickam with my pillow.
    False! I'm almost always on cam with my pillows. And I often allow Mr. Pillow to have a cameo appearance. You know I'm gettin tired when I start snuggling despite being on cam <3
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Creepy-male

Damnit.

I just want to be unique

Is that too much to ask? To let my poor HA have some time in the spotlight?