Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Gulanzon

Gulanzon to me isn't an ESFj, but either an INTp or ESTj.

Why?

He seriously annoys me, and likes arguing with everything I say.
    He's very critical- just like ILI. Well most people on here are like that, but he's especially so. Taking one half-truth that you said and annoningly beating you to death with it, instead of getting the whole/'gist' of what you're saying. Ni-polr seems evident though....but I don't think I supervise him.
    I don't really see any Fe in his posts or videos at all, whatsoever. Can other people please confirm this, and agree with me? I know there has to be at least few people that do.

His polr seems to be either Ni or Fe which leaves ILI or LSE to me.

Gets off on being factually right at all costs as much as possible, even to the degree of comfort of other users. Reminds me of that super nerd in class that would correct you and play teacher's pet, and then get beat up after school.

Gets off on being factually right at all costs as much as possible, even to the degree of comfort of other users.
    Not really.

I don't really see any Fe in his posts or videos at all, whatsoever. Can other people please confirm this, and agree with me? I know there has to be at least few people that do.
    There's lots of obvious Fe-valuing in his posts.

Reminds me of that super nerd in class that would correct you and play teacher's pet, and then get beat up after school.
    That's not how either how INTp's or ESTj's are like.

But he's not ESFj. He's probably ENTp.
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can see ENTp for him.

Creepy-male

Before I start, I would like to say... "srs post" <3

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    It's only because I love you. Really.

<3

He's very critical- just like ILI. Well most people on here are like that, but he's especially so.
    Allow me to highlight a pattern: only with you. Whoops.

And when was the last time you saw me spouting off Nimagination? Really now. "Critical = ILI" is just incredibly crappy. Aren't you supposed to suck less at Ti than me or something?

Taking one half-truth that you said and annoningly beating you to death with it, instead of getting the whole/'gist' of what you're saying. Ni-polr seems evident though....but I don't think I supervise him.
    That's weak Ti in action. I can't see your argument, I just see things that piss me right the hell off. (Constructivist Fe is cool like that).

Also, we're not sufficiently psychologically close for Supervision to take hold. Trust me. Been there, done that. (Not that I have any idea what this "psychological distance" thing is. But, I do Supervise one of my best friends, and the trick so far is to just lay off.)

Can I ask which videos of me you've watched? We probably aren't talking about the same ones. Not that I'm too clear on where exactly any confusion could be brought in to the equation.

Fe PoLR is actually ludicrous.

Gets off on being factually right at all costs as much as possible, even to the degree of comfort of other users. Reminds me of that super nerd in class that would correct you and play teacher's pet, and then get beat up after school.
    Yes. I'm masturbating to this post as I type.

I also still have scars from when they beat me up with a fire extinguisher.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

=/

lol?

How in the hell did you deduct ESE for yourself?

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My typing of him is Ne ENTp, as I've repeated many times.

But as long as he stays in Alpha im sated.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    NeFi
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing mostly on relations, I find, is a really hard sell. And to be honest, you post kinda random and off the fly things that I think anyone, regardless of type, could oppose or possible irritate/offend you. I'm not sure that you're aware that your behavior/post easily rile people up because of some of the outlandish statements you make.

Creepy-male

=/

lol?

How in the hell did you deduct ESE for yourself?
    Model T, intertypes, input from other members, element placement.

What more do you want?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gulanzon View Post
    Model T, intertypes, input from other members, element placement.

What more do you want?
    We want common sense.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    We want common sense.
    I wish you wouldn't be so cryptic.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

He seems to agitate betas very easily.
    Heh heh heh
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    He seems to agitate betas very easily.
    Heh heh heh
    Yea, and the betas keep saying he's alpha (well, some maintain it anyway, something about his jokes being childish).
    The saddest ESFj

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by electric sheep View Post
    Yea, and the betas keep saying he's alpha (well, some maintain it anyway, something about his jokes being childish).
    Heh, to some people, calling you alpha is their way of calling you uncool in socionics terms.

Gul seems to do a great job of being receptive to people's opinions regardless of how he actually feels about them or thinks about them. He seems extremely interested in hearing various people's explanations for things. I seem him as very Te valuing. He plays around with Fe a lot and people seem easily amazed by it, but if you see him as Fe in ego, it shows you don't really understand the difference between valued Fe or not, imo.

Alpha SFs do not pursue explanations for things so much, and they certaintly aren't overly analytical in the ways that delta NFs and guls are. He, like other IEEs, shows a passion for being receptive to people's ideas and thought processes. I'm kind of surprised that he does this here, in situations where there are obviously various levels and qualities of understanding. But when I ask him about it, his response is very IEE - he simply wants to see what people say.

learner's tip: If you want to gain depth to your understanding in socionics, you should try to figure out why other people are saying Gul is not IEE, so yous see what some common flaws in application of socionics/typing other people are. Key things to note: how does the 'appearance' of someone being good with an element relate to valuing that element? What are gender differences in the assumptions and stereotypes of types? Why are people debating about alpha vs delta? What are differences in an alpha SF and a delta NF? things like that come to mind.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu View Post
    He plays around with Fe a lot and people seem easily amazed by it, but if you see him as Fe in ego, it shows you don't really understand the difference between valued Fe or not, imo.
    In what ways would you say I demonstrate (lolpuns) strong but unvalued Fe?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The easiest thing for me is to say that there simply is no Fe in your voice, it shows no signs of Fe dominancy or Fe blocked with Si. You don't have any Si, you're obviously looking for it. The idea that you have Si in your ego is rather silly. But that is simply what I see when I interact with you, that's the most direct answer to me, because I know what all that feels like.

You don't value Fe because it is simply a game to you (I suspect that you may actually become less so as youg get older and gain more social acceptence by not being that way; you may start to become more clearly "Fe unvaluing"). I do not see Fi in the service of Fe in any way, and I don't see anything that is subordinated to your Ne dominance. It is pretty clear you are irrational and Ne leading, you've talked about your own EP energy pattern of highs and lows. I certainly don't see you as a T type because how you seek information, the asking and receptivity to it is something you greatly enjoy looking for, it seems. To the point that finding the right answer is almost unimportant; you'd spend time looking for options and the way people think abuot it. That smacks of Ti unvaluing pretty hard.

Similarly, when you ask for explanations, you don't like brief comments, or other typical Ti responses - I think you'd piss someone off if they were Ti dominant, particularly an LSI. It is very, very easy for me to see you as an LSIs conflictor, and quite out of place to think of you as an LSI's semi-dual. Furthermore, your blatant irrationality and EP-ness and Ne dominance would not sit well with an LSI, I don't think.

As much as you are good with people and 'emotions' I don't see you as feeling like you MUST be personally responsible for people's moods (to be very simplistic in how I refer to Fe). I see it as something you are happy to help with, and deal with quite a bit because you are so people focused. But I can easily see your dual as being an SLI, someone whom you don't have to analyze or feel overtly responsible for trying to elevate their mood. That is also related to strong but unvalued Fe. I think you'd ultimately feel worn out by someone who is very strongly expecting Fe from you, because, to me, it's clearly not something you value. But you just like having fun (E7?) and when you have fun there tends to be smiles. I see you as enjoying having fun and good times. But I definitely don't see you as a caregiver or having any sort of Si within you. (talks about physicality).

and so on

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just from these last few posts I am thinking IEE > ILE.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Azeroffs View Post
    Just from these last few posts I am thinking IEE > ILE.
    Oh?

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

He's very critical- just like ILI. Well most people on here are like that, but he's especially so. Taking one half-truth that you said and annoningly beating you to death with it, instead of getting the whole/'gist' of what you're saying. Ni-polr seems evident though....but I don't think I supervise him.

Maybe he argues with everything you say because you're constantly churning out idiotic shit like this?

If you've ever been an estj or intp in real life you would know gulanzon acts nothing like EITHER.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

TIM
    ENTj 3w4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Maybe he argues with everything you say because you're constantly churning out idiotic shit like this?

If you've ever been an estj or intp in real life you would know gulanzon acts nothing like EITHER.
    In B&D's defense.. that post is several months old.
    3w4-5w6-9w8

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah I think I unconditionally accept ENFP for you now. Your obstinate nature remind me of my ESFP brother.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Yeah I think I unconditionally accept ENFP for you now. Your obstinate nature remind me of my ESFP brother.
    This seems like faulty logic doesn't it? If he reminds you of your ESFP brother, then why wouldn't you call him ESFP?

I personally have no opinion on the matter, gulanzon is ENXp until further notice to me.

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arctures View Post
    This seems like faulty logic doesn't it? If he reminds you of your ESFP brother, then why wouldn't you call him ESFP?

I personally have no opinion on the matter, gulanzon is ENXp until further notice to me.
    Just his Fi I mean.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why?

Yeah, he really pisses me off too. I think he's IEE.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I wrote that awhile ago, he still annoys me but I find him a lot more tolerable now. Dunno maybe I just got used to him or I'm able to have a soft spot for him since we both love rpgs? *shrug*

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reminds me of me. Take that how you will.