Could I be IxFp cross-type (cross sensory-intuitive) like tcaudilllg suggested a while back in my "ISFp or INFp" thread?

And what about now, after most of you have heard more from me, ISFp of INFp? I honestly could see myself being ISFp, and I think maybe it would be more apparent if I were more mentally healthy. ??? I'm not sure. Which is why IxFp sounded interesting.

How do you view the future? Do you sometimes worry that things may not unfold in the best way? When worrying about the problems of the future, do you somtimes have to take a step back and remind yourself that things will always be changing, and that you really don't know how htings will be like in a month? A year? Ten years? Does time seem to creep up on you, like you just don't know how to plan properley for things in the distant future?

If you were driving in a car with someone, and you were giving them direction to get some place, and you were pretty sure you knew how to get there, would you feel comfortable in giving them directions (turns, landmarks, etc...) in advance? Or would you wait until could get a good view of your surroundings (finally knowing exactly how to go when you can see it)?
I do worry about things unfolding badly in the future, but sometimes I just stop and don't care. It sort of goes on and off. Time doesn't seem to creep up on me no.

I'd wait until I could get a good view of my surroundings, but I'd give a general description including certain streets and landmarks they will see later on.

And one more thing, I also wrote this about INFps, and Ishysquishy agreed, does it sound like you?

Quote:
Ishy, my impression of an INFp is like this. They like to tell you that you are annoying them when they really enjoy it. Like, if someone was to pinch an INFp, or slap their but, they make look cold and say something like, "Stop it!", but you can tell that they really enjoy it. They don't like to admit it to other people that they enjoy these sort of "physical pleasures" because sex and things like that are held very secret to them.

Yes I'd like it, but I don't think I'd pretend not to like it? Sex isn't much of a secret to me either. >_> I enjoy it and if I feel comfortable enough to talk about it I will. Although, I don't HAVE sex or any type of sexual encounters including kissing with just ANYONE.

Umm, being touched by strangers is a big no no. I get VERY uncomfortable, angry even. But my friends, I lurve it. Guys or girls, makes no difference so long as I'm comfortable with them. Butt slaps are fun. Massages are excellennnttt. Hugs are nish I like being tickled but I hate it too , and I enjoy being teased But I also enjoy doing the teasing

I think ISFps tend to be more suggestible and passive than INFps. Both desire attention, but I think ISFps are more open about it (unless they're self-marginalizing at the time), whereas INFps like to get it in more imaginative ways. Both enjoy art, but I think ISFps are more likely to draw or paint while INFps are more likely to be musicians or actors. I think INFps are more elegant while ISFps are more down to earth and attentive. Those are just my observations.
I'm no good at music. I paint and draw <3. I'm not very elegant at all, or graceful. I'm a terrible dancer and I trip all the time and walk funny. But I'm not very down-to-earth most of the time either =/ I day dream when I'm in a not-so-fun situation, but if I'm in a good situation I'm think I am extremely down-to-earth because I like my surroundings. I am open about getting attention although I do like it when I get it in imaginative ways but that requires a lot of effort.

I think these are pretty good observations. Also, INFps are less susceptible to mood swings than ISFps. But as for being passive -- ISFps are "passive" in the sense that their mood tends to reflect that of their environment, unlike ESFps who try to impose their mood on their environment. But ISFps are not "passive" in the sense of lacking , which they don't. ISFps are far more comfortable about exercising authority over others than INFps.
I have A LOT of mood swings! But I may have a mood disorder so I'll have to hold out on this one. (Doctors on Monday) MY MOOD TOTALLY REFLECTS MY ENVIRONMENT that sort of what I just said in the last paragraph. I'm weird about excercising authority, I'd prefer to not have to but when I do it its okay.

I think ISFps definitely want harmony and dislike conflict, although they will get into full mode once conflict has started - all the more so since they will be annoyed at the other person who, in their view, spoiled the harmony in the first place.

O_O Yes Harmony ftw!!! Conflict sort of excites me though, even if I don't like it. =/ It's better than being bored I guess >_>

I don't like being ignored most of the time. Sometimes...I get in this really self suffcient mode where it doesn't matter. If I get attention I freaking love it but if I don't Im extremely content with being with myself. Like I said...I may have a mood disorder of some sort so this is sort of hard to figure out.

K...well, thats about it.