Thread: Chronically depressed and bored SLEs/ESTps

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Chronically depressed and bored SLEs/ESTps

I'm one of them, I hate life. I want to take an ax like jack torrance from the shining and just kill someone who deserves it. I could put on the most positive face imaginable but I always feel like SHIT inside. WTF, I hate life. Where is happiness? Maybe this is why so many SLEs that numbers talks about are sociopathic cause they need to bully people to feel good about themselves. I dont wanna end up like that...but I can honestly see myself going mad someday soon. So many people are scared that I'm going to kill them...and without good reason. WTF is the point of living? what are we living for? why carry on the show? being a bisexual freak doesnt help very much either. y know the other day i walked into a convenience store with a few friends and stole 300 dollars worth of DVD players...then they sold it and we smoked crack. There is no opportunities out there for nebody these days, especially not me. then people berate me, make me feel even worse about myself. i cant even understand my own emotions nemore ive lost touch with how i truly feel. everybody is so negative...i need more positivity in this life.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sean, talk to me. Don't do anything stupid you'll regret. *Hugs* Just relax and chill...

If negative losers are dragging you down. Don't hang with em. Ditch them and spend some time alone to find yourself if that's what you need to do.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

happiness comes when you allow yourself to enjoy the little things

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by mercutio View Post
    Like eyeballs and fragments of ears.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    i need more positivity in this life.
    You are both a creator and a destroyer. The role you choose determines what you feel.

If you want positivity in your life, you'll have to create it.
    Now, you might ask yourself... how? Well... paradoxically, you'll have to create it from thin air by manifesting it. This might sound like some new age crap but it is really not like that.

You have to give what you don't have in order to acquire it. So, if you want to smile, make other people smile (give from the smile you don't have). If you want love, give from your empty love vault... Give and you shall receive.

undemoralize yourself!

Become more aware of what your mind does. If you don't give it something worthy of chewing it will chew itself.... just like the ocelot from this story.

I found, from my own war on depression, that 2 words help me and I try to think about them as much as I can. "Attention" and "ACTION!". What am I missing?, Where should I pay more attention? What should I do? What should I do NOW? What is the best use of this Moment? Remember what Marva Collins said "Success doesn't come to you... you go to it." so GO!

One word of warning.... If you decide to do something worthy... The first obstacle you will encounter will be your fear. It is the only obstacle worth mentioning... You just need to believe in yourself... Don't look at your past actions, those just point to what you DID and say NOTHING about what you CAN do... NOTHING! The reason for the pain in your depression is the huge power that lies within you. Big power, big pain. Just believe in yourself and prove to yourself you can do it... step by step. Start small with ANYTHING and pay attention to your successes... they will let you SEE the power...

If your intuition doesn't let you see the positive future that can be yours.... just BELIEVE in it. You don't need to see it... all you need is BELIEF.

Make Marva Collins' mantra your own:
    "The first thing we are going to do, is an awful lot of believing in ourselves,"
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mate, I know how you feel (save the crack). It can be a real pain.

Jesus Christ, I could've sworn you were peering into my thought processes not two days ago. This is exactly the conclusion I reached.

Take mercutio's advice, Sean.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i might be getting a job at home depot soon and i "comandeered" a $100 pair of shoes. im feeling better right now, u guys give good advice

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    When you're down just remember there are probably thousands of people who have it a lot worse than you. Things will always, always have the possibility of improving for the better. Anyway don't dwell on it or think about it too much. Talk to someone who cares.

btw, what is it with SLE's and expensive shoes? lol. I know one who was obsessed. He had countless pairs of expensive ass shoes, one for every outfit, and he always matched. He would sell them too... he'd always drive down to Florida to make "shoe deals". lol.
    i love expensive shiny shoes. it shows class, good taste and a little bit of "pinache"
    + all shoes be it rubber or wooden heel get worn down after wearing them a lot...so either you wear down the heel and get it replaced or just rotate a few pairs. also depends on the way you walk

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Mate, I know how you feel (save the crack). It can be a real pain.

Jesus Christ, I could've sworn you were peering into my thought processes not two days ago. This is exactly the conclusion I reached.

Take mercutio's advice, Sean.
    psst, not only can i not remember what i was thinking two days ago, but as i was writing that i was thinking of "what i'm not doing", and what advice someone else should give me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

psst, not only can i not remember what i was thinking two days ago, but as i was writing that i was thinking of "what i'm not doing", and what advice someone else should give me.
    accidentally, you've stumbled on to something that has been researched in Positive Psychology quite extensively. They call it "savoring". Very powerful stuff...
    Here is a small article:
    http://pos-psych.com/news/miriam-ufberg/2007012961
    "What is love?"
    "The total absence of fear," said the Master.
    "What is it we fear?"
    "Love," said the Master.

I chose Love