It's currently Lunar New Year and it is a tradition to visit the homes of friends/relatives and get together and getting red packets (i.e. packets which contain money) from the elders or married relatives. An Si-ISFp friend of mine came up with a plan to pay a visit to the homes of a few friends and acquaintances (including mine) this Saturday before finally heading to her house for steamboat. A group of us (which consisted of herself, an Ne-INTj good friend of ours, and two other friends of the Ne-INTj whom I have not met before) are supposed to visit the houses of everyone in the group on that day.

I wasn't happy that she had invited the two friends of the Ne-INTj to visit my house without informing me beforehand. To me, they are strangers whom I have not met before and hence, I thought it is weird to invite these people who don't know me to my house and see a private side of my life. However, the Si-ISFp sees it as an opportunity to get to know new friends as she doesn't know them either. Moreover, she had brought a bunch of ppl whom I do not know to my house last year during the previous lunar new year after informing me last minute that they were heading to my house. This had made them feel uncomfortable so everyone just gathered to eat and collect red packets, which I thought was pretty meaningless.

I do not mind getting to know new people, but not at this setting where people's main objective is to visit as many houses as possible to collect many red packets and I don't get to see them from then on. I also make a clear distinction between friends/acquaintances and strangers, but my Si-ISFp seems to see that it is more important for everyone, irregardless of who they are, to get together and have a good time and then not meet again in future until it is another big event.

This is one distinction between Alpha Fe and Delta Fi imo.