Hybrid View

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default XNFp

Could I be INFp after all? I'm starting to consider the possibility again. I've actually been thinking it is more probable than ENFp. I've been hanging around these parts for a while now, so I'm opening the floor for anyone who has an opinion on my type, no matter what it is. Please try to explain why you think so, if you can. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

P.S. Winterpark is gonna have a field day with this one! lol
    Last edited by Sirena; 01-23-2009 at 08:20 PM.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why not tell us the reason for questioning your type at all?

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Could I be INFp after all? I'm starting to consider the possibility again. I've actually been thinking it is more probable than ENFp. I've been hanging around these parts for a while now, so I'm opening the floor for anyone who has an opinion on my type, no matter what it is. Please try to explain why you think so, if you can. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!

P.S. Winterpark is gonna have a field day with this one! lol
    I saw the result on your color test today and I don't know if its BS or not, but when I read it, I immediately thought "IEI". By the way, I had no opinion on your type before.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Why not tell us the reason for questioning your type at all?
    I wanted to get impressions before I commented further. Most people here have seen me around for a while and I wanted to get input based on perceptions from the time I've been posting here, rather than go into a full-on retype session-type-thing. For now. It's likely that I'll go into it later, but for now I'd like opinions up to this point, based on what people already know about me.
    Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I saw the result on your color test today and I don't know if its BS or not, but when I read it, I immediately thought "IEI". By the way, I had no opinion on your type before.
    Interesting! Well, fwiw, the answers were quite fitting. Thanks!

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sirena View Post
    Please try to explain why you think so, if you can. I appreciate any feedback. Thanks!
    At least your signature is INFP.

I don't know you so I can't say anything about you.

I remember forum member Mimosa di pudica have gone through the same thing (enfp-infp). Thinking she was an extravert because her focus on people. Until she discoverd it's just the F that makes you people oriented.

Extraverts are initiaters. e.g. When sitting at a table eating, with let's say, 8 people. There are usually a couple who choose the topics, who start the topics, start the talking. Those are extraverts. The introverts are the ones that respond, the ones that only start talking to their neighbor, to not attract to much attention.

Just some rough indicator...

Hope this helps a bit.

Creepy-male

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Extraverts are initiaters. e.g. When sitting at a table eating, with let's say, 8 people. There are usually a couple who choose the topics, who start the topics, start the talking. Those are extraverts. The introverts are the ones that respond, the ones that only start talking to their neighbor, to not attract to much attention.
    I thought this was related to social extro-/introversion.

It's not unheard of to have introverted extratims (like an ILE who never. shuts. up. once you start him talking, but probably won't try to involve the entire restaurant in a discussion of hamster-powered cold fusion bombs) or extraverted introtims (like a SEI who always tries to engage people in discussions about movies they've seen).

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why are all my ENFp's turning to beta land. Do I smell?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    Why are all my ENFp's turning to beta land. Do I smell?
    Seriously. Come on back to Delta, ENFp's. Take your coats off, and stay a while.

-

Sirena, I don't know whether you're ENFp or INFp or some other type, so I'm no help as of now. I am curious about why you're questioning your self-typing, though....

Creepy-Cyclops

Yeah I thought your colour test seemed sort of IEI'ish as well.

Hmm.. Is that really a way to describe or relate to a socionics type? Maybe it's just January "blues" :-p