Thread: I want a retyping, i dont think im ESTP

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If smccosker doesn't calm down, I'll be forced to reward him with a ban of one day.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    there is no fucking solution this whole system is fuckin garbage. NO ONE IS SURE OF THEIR TYPES IT IS USELESS!!!! it is fucking irritating to me when i dont have a solid answer on something. this is worse than scientology!!!! IT SHOULD BE LIKE ANYTHING REAL. WHAT IS THE OBJECT IN FRONT OF YOU....AN APPLE. IT WILL ALWAYS BE AN APPLE. IF THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER ON WHAT SOMEONES TYPE IS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT???? DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY LOGIC????? ITS LIKE SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST. WHEN PEOPLE CAN HAVE 100% ACCURACY ON THEIR TYPE THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD THIS STUFF EVEN MATTER. UNTIL THEN ITS YOU GUYS ARGUING ABOUT SHIT THAT DOESNT EXIST.

THAT IS MY TRUE VIEW ON THIS SHIT. IT SHOULD BE BLATANTLY CLEAR WHAT TYPE I AM IM LIKE A FUCKIN OPEN BOOK NO RESTRAINT OR MINCING WORDS. EVERYONE SHOULD AGREE. WHAT FUCKIN FUNCTION IS THIS THAT IM USING? ITS THE ONE THAT FEELS MOST COMFORTABLE WHEN IM IRRITATED OR ANGRY.
    Welcome to where time stands still
    No one leaves and no one will
    Moon is full, never seems to change
    Just labeled mentally deranged
    Dream the same thing every night
    I see our freedom in my sight
    No locked doors, no windows barred
    No things to make my brain seem scarred

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    I wouldn't say it's entirely impossible, though very improbable. There was an old thread or two where many his form of expression seemed to be Se+Fe, especially to those who communicated with him through instant messages and B&D mentioned chatting with him on the phone, believing they were duals. Those better versed in VI techniques seem to think SM VIs as an SLE as well. He also claims to identify with notorious Se ego gangsters' personality traits and leadership style.
    Yeah this is all true. He seems angry but I guess any type can so I was more looking at possibilities. I can't say I'm too bothered at looking into it though!
    Another question would be, why don't you think he's SLE? What is it specifically about SM's aforementioned relation with his therapist (whose type we don't know for sure) that makes you think it's activity - beyond that fact that they don't appear to conflict in any obvious way? Is resemblence to Jessica in a picture supposed to be a strong enough 'benchmark' to type him as SLI - even though Jessica second guesses her type frequently? What do you think could be the cause of an SLI to interact as aggressively as you claim SM does - behavior which most would consider very atypical for that type?
    Yeah this is good question. I guess I would say SLE, but fact that he seems to not be happy with his typing of SLE makes me think why.

Nothing wrong with being SLE. Just not as cool as being SLI
    What do you think could be the cause of an SLI to interact as aggressively as you claim SM does - behavior which most would consider very atypical for that type?
    I suppose this is subjective bullshit... but I didn't want to just box him into Se cause of his aggression. Could be other reasons for it not type related.

But like I say... meh.

I suppose... if smccosker wants to think he's SLI then nothing can do to change that it would seem, but if he wants others to think he's SLI, then ball is in his court to put forward stuff that could possibly support it, but like you say.. so far it's been mainly SLE.

@strrrng, noticing on of you're points: I hadn't really noticed the static in him. (does he give you an electric shock ) I suppose now that you mention it I see it, and I can't really remember his longer posts in the past for me to remember it more, so yeah, another indication it would seem of SLE over SLI.

Quote Originally Posted by smccokser
    Would anyone say that functions could be read into this?

there is no fucking solution this whole system is fuckin garbage. NO ONE IS SURE OF THEIR TYPES IT IS USELESS!!!! it is fucking irritating to me when i dont have a solid answer on something. this is worse than scientology!!!! IT SHOULD BE LIKE ANYTHING REAL. WHAT IS THE OBJECT IN FRONT OF YOU....AN APPLE. IT WILL ALWAYS BE AN APPLE. IF THERE IS NO DEFINITE ANSWER ON WHAT SOMEONES TYPE IS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT???? DO YOU UNDERSTAND MY LOGIC????? ITS LIKE SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESNT EXIST. WHEN PEOPLE CAN HAVE 100% ACCURACY ON THEIR TYPE THEN AND ONLY THEN WOULD THIS STUFF EVEN MATTER. UNTIL THEN ITS YOU GUYS ARGUING ABOUT SHIT THAT DOESNT EXIST.

THAT IS MY TRUE VIEW ON THIS SHIT. IT SHOULD BE BLATANTLY CLEAR WHAT TYPE I AM IM LIKE A FUCKIN OPEN BOOK NO RESTRAINT OR MINCING WORDS. EVERYONE SHOULD AGREE. WHAT FUCKIN FUNCTION IS THIS THAT IM USING? ITS THE ONE THAT FEELS MOST COMFORTABLE WHEN IM IRRITATED OR ANGRY.
    I'm just curious. I *suppose* it could be a form of Te, perhaps just not expressed at it's best (or what we normally expect to see). That is he's not seeing any efficiency of actions in socionics, too subjective... but again... there is a lot of Se and he could have formed this from Ti as well.

BTW... thought I should add disclaimer... I'm not really bothered about putting forth a type for smcosker other than SLE.. like I said, if he wants others on the forum to see him as another type, I think the ball is in his court, so I'm really just asking this out of curiosity..a short specimen of study if you will.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Yeah this is good question. I guess I would say SLE, but fact that he seems to not be happy with his typing of SLE makes me think why.
    He doesn't even understand socionics, so it's not the actual typing he's unhappy with. It's the ambiguity of the ideas and [what he perceives as] the lack of certainty others express in declaring him a certain type. The fact that he's getting so worked up over not being able to come to some explicitly-defined conclusion, in itself points to SLE, beta ST at the least. I also think he's looking for some sort of security in the opinions of others, and is rebelling against them due to not finding said thing. Lastly, his whole solace-seeking shit is pouring into this forum, so if we can't provide him with the blanket of comfort he wants right this moment, he flips.

@strrrng, hadn't really noticed the static in him. (does he give you an electric shock ) I suppose now that you mention it I see it, and I can't really remember his longer posts in the past, so yeah, another indication it would seem of SLE over SLI.
    lol. It's just in his movements and interactions. Everything is definite and explicit. He's one of the least ambiguous people I've encountered on this forum. Said thing is also a result of a security-seeking impatience, but whatever.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sunnycalih View Post
    Ok, I'm now starting to think your lack of ability to decide which type you are does not lie in the range of type indicators to explain. You may need psyhological help here. BiPolar may explain away this entire thread. Just a thought. Sheesh.
    Actually a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    He doesn't even understand socionics, so it's not the actual typing he's unhappy with. It's the ambiguity of the ideas and [what he perceives as] the lack of certainty others express in declaring him a certain type. The fact that he's getting so worked up over not being able to come to some explicitly-defined conclusion, in itself points to SLE, beta ST at the least. I also think he's looking for some sort of security in the opinions of others, and is rebelling against them due to not finding said thing. Lastly, his whole solace-seeking shit is pouring into this forum, so if we can't provide him with the blanket of comfort he wants right this moment, he flips.
    Isn't this otherwise known as a counterphobic Six?

Seriously? Like, this is the definition of a Six gone AWOL.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Isn't this otherwise known as a counterphobic Six?

Seriously? Like, this is the definition of a Six gone AWOL.
    lol Hence how I added an enneagram typing to my user list for him. We had discussed 8 and 6, and I had some observations, but a few subtleties in his recent behavior sealed the deal.

edit: as if the whole seeking of inner peace shit didn't scream 9 integration, lol.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post

lol. It's just in his movements and interactions. Everything is definite and explicit. He's one of the least ambiguous people I've encountered on this forum. Said thing is also a result of a security-seeking impatience, but whatever.

THANK YOU. You are 100% right and you explained everything i needed perfectly. You are the best. Now i believe in socionics a little and in you strrrng

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THANK YOU. You are 100% right and you explained everything i needed perfectly. You are the best. Now i believe in socionics a little and in you strrrng
    Duality
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HURRAY for cp6 SLEs!

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um neway, yea i dont even care about me being typed as SLE. i still however identify more strongly with the SLI. the decription is more accurate. i just want peace of mind in life. i want to stop thinking so much and just have quiet. i took a friends advice yesteday and mediated in a hot bath...the technique is very advanced and ur supposed to do it for four hours but he said its too much. so i just did it for about a half an hour. when i got out i felt good. i did another 15 minutes sitting down in my room. i find that concentrating on your breathing and allowing your shoulders to get heavy and your butt sink deep into the floor is the point where u know ur body is destressing itself after that i crawled into bed and slept like a baby, without a thought in my head

Lol. Yeah, well everyone wants those things when it comes down to it, just not everyone is aware that they do. Everyone would feel amazing if they did that ^^, it's just detaching from egoic thought, which has got nothing to do with type.

I don't think you do identify more strongly, I think that you just wish you did, because you don't understand Socionics. And you're freaking out about petty shit that doesn't matter, there are such things as good ESTps, just don't take the stereotype to heart. Its partly my fault for being ignorant and posting about how 'ESTps sucked' (which you do care about coz you keep referring to it ), not all ESTps are like that and everyone here knows that, some of them are awesome. I was just annoyed because every ESTp I had met was a dick, so I was like aggrivated because I love the ESTpness but I can't find an ESTp that I don't want to punch in the face in rl.

Oh lol, yeah Ezra I was being sarcastic !

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*youd prolly get hit by a bus as you crossed the street*
    Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Why?

LMFAO at this entire thread.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

u still still dont get, sreet smarts doesnt only mean being able to fight. it means how to get what u want, knowing who to trust, who to deal with, what u can get away with on the street. and most importantly not being punked out all the time or scared to go newhere. street-smarts is what ud need to get good job too, knowing how to act on an interview and show the employer ur reliable and confident. street smarts means knowing the right things to say and handle ur shit, u understand? socionics does nothing of these things. i hope u guys realize that socionics is just something to play with and not a way of life. if u belive its a way of life u will surely end up with nothing. think of mpiazza, hed prolly go up to a crack dealer and start talking about socionics and he could get robbed, u understand? (thanks bullets and doves for the good example.) you dont have to do what i saying, but i need u to understand
    Double lol. The ESTps I know are so stuck on being 'street smart', they are all out to be gangstaaa, when most of them live in like the 'upper east side'.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MaliaFee View Post
    Calling SLEs psychopaths is so ignorant. Any type can be a psychopath, including the SLE, but it's not fair to label this type as such.

Also, I don't think psychopaths should be compared to regular people of any type.

word.
    IEI, sp/sx 4w3.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    I'M PRETTY SURE 99.9% OF EVERYONE HERE THINKS YOU'RE SLE. WHY DO YOU KEEP FIGHTING IT? IF IT'S NOT YOUR TYPE, GREAT...SINCE SOCIONICS MEANS NOTHING TO YOU, IT SHOULDN'T MATTER, AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT? I DON'T GET WHY YOU KEEP COMING BACK JUST TO BADMOUTH IT. YOU'VE REPEATED THE SAME CYCLE MANY TIMES.

okay, ha, i'm not mad at you SM but i really don't understand why you keep questioning your type if you don't agree with socionics and if it's "just for nerds".

This thread is awarded the official seal of Win by me. Well done. Quite humorous.
    Easy Day

Haikus
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah SLEs are sons of bitches, you're right.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This guy does kind of remind me of one pot damaged SLI i know who gets really angry occasionally. I really hope hes SLE though as i dont want him in my quadra lol.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123