ISTp stereotypes

Booze and Love:

*The traditional ISTp aphrodisiac appears to be 12 pints, followed by a greasy hamburger supper.

*The ISTp attempts to reassure his girlfriend by saying "Look, I told you I loved you months ago, so lets assume that I still do until I let you know otherwise"

*I'll never let my ISTp husband forget the time my sister was visiting and he bought us each a half pint. After we'd dropped her off, he asked me for the money back for her drink.

Money matters:

*Multi Millionaire ISTp businessman passes on money saving tip: "I can't see why any organisation needs to buy paperclips. Every morning you open your post, you get a letter with something clipped to it. All you have to do is take the paperclip and put it in a drawer and you'll never need to buy paperclips again."

*Apparently copper wire was invented over two ISTp's fighting over a copper penny

*Workers at Scone Palace in Scotland reacted angrily when told that the traditional free scone they enjoy with their daily tea break was to be axed in a money saving exercise, by millionaire ISTp landowner Lord Scone.

Allsorts:

Despite having survived brutal onslaught by Fe types, accusations of being lazy and tightfisted (ahem) there's still ENFp's who are suckers enough to think we're great ;-)