I have a few things about INFps that I'm curious about, and some other comments. Since there seem to be so many here, go ahead and comment as you like. Some of them are probably coming from me "being your opposite" - that perspective. But some aren't really socionics related. Some are just me asking, because some behaviors I don't understand.

That being said, the first thing is actually a statement. I think I figured something out about INFps, which is sort of a "use" for INFps. That might sound weird, but, let me know what you think of this:

It has occurred to me, that, somewhat like ISFps, you can basically say anything to them, in terms of conversation. So long as you're not on odd terms, there can be sort of easy conversation. INFps will kind of just go along with things, flowingly. I never really saw this as an asset or how to use it, but now that I understand it, I kind of just see them as "easy social targets". The seem very receptive in general, so long as they aren't being weird. And I seem to find when they are being weird or defensive, it's mostly because they don't know if they fit in or are waiting for someone to initiate conversation or interaction with them (what do you think about that?)