Thread: Why I Love Beta Types!

TIM
    IEI!
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why I Love Beta Types!

Aww! Betas I freakin' love you! I swear our quadra is the shit man ! We are just so playful, sparky, strong, fun and have greatttt energy! I LOVE BETAS! I LOVE BETAS! !

IEIs! I LOVE YOU! You are so damn cute, like so playful and sweet and sometimes cheeky, like kittens ! And your all deep and wise! Vulnerable and warm and soft on the outside but strong on the inside ! Tres cute, tres lovely! UI just want to hug you! You make me feel less lonely, like somebody can understand, and that I am not the only one that likes to get crazy and wants to change the world and is afraid to talk to their crush!

EIEs you are so charismatic, and just so damn BOOM! You are so much fun with all your craziness and your awesome energy, it rushes right into mine, you are such addictive company! And you may not give me the best advice, but you always try to make me feel better, and you always make me feel good about myself and life, and I love you for that! I love how you are so bright and so fun and so funny! You make me feel like a little kid!

MMM SLEs! How damn sexy are you? You are so rawww. I just love it! You are honest, bold and you know how to get to where you want to be (unlike me ). You make me feel sexy and loveable and like I am the only person you could ever want , thanks!!! And you may not want to hear this but you are so cute, I love how I can understand you, and see right through your cute little attempts to make me jealous or to play with my head (), I actually think that you like that I can you as you are, and not mistake all those walls around you for the real you. I understand why you get so angry and sometimes why you are a little mean , and it makes me want to bear hug your soul. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You make me feel alive!

ISTjs. Sorry I don't know what your other name is because I don't know any of you, I don't think =(! -Tears-. I think I know one! And if that is you, then wow I love you! You are so sweet, smiley and just adorable - you make me want to be your friend forever! OOOhhhh yippe! I think I have just met another one along with maybe another INFp, oh yay I am so happy! I will come back and write about how much I love you if it is true! -Good day, good day tralala!-

Wow, haha I am in a crazy mood today, all happy and rambling, I sound like I am about 12 -eyerolls at self-! Is that my Fe going crazy? Or is that not Fe.... =/

!

I LOVE BETAS, I LOVE BETAS!

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that's a lot of Fe.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This has nothing to do with your thread, but I just want to say a random thought-train I have as of late:

I give a cute, dreamy look that disarms people that like me. (Ie, EPs and IPs) They find it so adorable.

However this does not work on my conflictor at all, or EJs much.

It's more like 'Toughen UP ******. I will not fall for it.' And they get even EJ-ier.

They view the IP as something... they have to pounce, exterminate, get rid of. See it as a weakness. I in then have to flair up, act more like an EP myself to self-perverse myself because it's frustrating. So I verbally rip them to shreds with my sharp, gay man wit.

They we end up until one of us CRIES or does something to really hurt the other. We both end up thinking 'we might have gone too far' and we begin to feel our super-egos deeply and a sense of something greater than us, but it all feels so overly-moralizing and annoying as fuck.

This only happens through close psychological distance. We are fine as long as don't get too close. And I think, most people in everyday social situations understand this when they're with somebody they can't get along with.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Am I the only one that's disturbed.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, in fact I would really like to whip out the cold punishing wrath of Fi right now ...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew View Post
    No, in fact I would really like to whip out the cold punishing wrath of Fi right now ...
    I'm sure that BAD wouldn't mind if you spanked him.

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Come on now, don't be haters. Just learn to dish and enjoy a smoldering oozing explosion of Fe when it comes... despite what you believe, you can't get a tooth ache from it, I promise.
    Haha that reminds me of that sickly sweet .. uhh ..

No ..

Let's talk about killing, and war. It's a lot more comfortable.

Quite surprising coming from you, considering all of the disturbing material you seem to enjoy viewing on a regular basis.
    Shock!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well... to be honest... it was a bit much for me as well.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

okay. I'm not against any declarations of love! It's just that it was a lot of exclamation points. I actually did like what she said about SLEs:

I love how I can understand you, and see right through your cute little attempts to make me jealous or to play with my head (), I actually think that you like that I can you as you are, and not mistake all those walls around you for the real you. I understand why you get so angry and sometimes why you are a little mean , and it makes me want to bear hug your soul. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You make me feel alive!
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post
    Aww! Betas I freakin' love you! I swear our quadra is the shit man ! We are just so playful, sparky, strong, fun and have greatttt energy! I LOVE BETAS! I LOVE BETAS! !

IEIs! I LOVE YOU! You are so damn cute, like so playful and sweet and sometimes cheeky, like kittens ! And your all deep and wise! Vulnerable and warm and soft on the outside but strong on the inside ! Tres cute, tres lovely! UI just want to hug you! You make me feel less lonely, like somebody can understand, and that I am not the only one that likes to get crazy and wants to change the world and is afraid to talk to their crush!

EIEs you are so charismatic, and just so damn BOOM! You are so much fun with all your craziness and your awesome energy, it rushes right into mine, you are such addictive company! And you may not give me the best advice, but you always try to make me feel better, and you always make me feel good about myself and life, and I love you for that! I love how you are so bright and so fun and so funny! You make me feel like a little kid!

MMM SLEs! How damn sexy are you? You are so rawww. I just love it! You are honest, bold and you know how to get to where you want to be (unlike me ). You make me feel sexy and loveable and like I am the only person you could ever want , thanks!!! And you may not want to hear this but you are so cute, I love how I can understand you, and see right through your cute little attempts to make me jealous or to play with my head (), I actually think that you like that I can you as you are, and not mistake all those walls around you for the real you. I understand why you get so angry and sometimes why you are a little mean , and it makes me want to bear hug your soul. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. You make me feel alive!

ISTjs. Sorry I don't know what your other name is because I don't know any of you, I don't think =(! -Tears-. I think I know one! And if that is you, then wow I love you! You are so sweet, smiley and just adorable - you make me want to be your friend forever! OOOhhhh yippe! I think I have just met another one along with maybe another INFp, oh yay I am so happy! I will come back and write about how much I love you if it is true! -Good day, good day tralala!-

Wow, haha I am in a crazy mood today, all happy and rambling, I sound like I am about 12 -eyerolls at self-! Is that my Fe going crazy? Or is that not Fe.... =/

!

Aww man I'm a long time lurker but I had to respond to your post. It just brightened up my day. Thank you for the Fe hit!!! I only know a few Betas in real life. It makes me sad. I know one male SLE who's married and we're just mates. But it's funny he thinks what I say is hilarious.

I think I'm pretty much IEI, your description of SLE's makes me swoon. But yeah we're fun but we also get things done (er within reason ;p). Carpe diem, carpe some SLE ass wooo!

Oh and you are as adorable as Herzy.
    I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am. I am. I am.

The Bell Jar - Sylvia Plath

TIM
    INFp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinki View Post

!

You asshole! You fuckin' dick! I'll shoot your knees, knock out your teeth, wip out your eyeballs, if you don't love ME! I gonna fuck whole Beta, until they all die. And you'll be first! I'll make you LOVE ME!! Your going to shout these words!! I NEED LOVE!! I NEED LOVE DECLARATION FROM YOU!! NOW!!! Otherwise...

TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orest Reinn View Post
    You asshole! You fuckin' dick! I'll shoot your knees, knock out your teeth, wip out your eyeballs, if you don't love ME! I gonna fuck whole Beta, until they all die. And you'll be first! I'll make you LOVE ME!! Your going to shout these words!! I NEED LOVE!! I NEED LOVE DECLARATION FROM YOU!! NOW!!! Otherwise...
    Just a boy with a temper.