Thread: I am not bissness man! >:| but wats my type? :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default I am not bissness man! >:| but wats my type? :)

When I said that I am not a bissness man I mean that I am not obsesed with this weird stuff.

anyway, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(He doesn't talk like this irl... online communication is still a novelty to him.)
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clearly Gamma NT
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travis, which people we know and characters do you think you're most similar to?
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably not luffy or anyone thats like luffy. I'm more like nami and robin. I'm like zelgadis in slayers.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Travis!!
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had him take the visual DNA test, and these were his results: http://youniverse.com/personality/fe...bd147ebaf03eab
    SEE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Hi Travis!!
    hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if you heard that since the computer dosnt say waht I say out luod....

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can't tell from the avatar, but Travis is actually nine feet tall.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww this is the cutest thing to happen to forum in a long time =D

Well, lol, based on just his internet communication - values Fe. But then again, you said he doesn't act/talk like this IRL. Definitely Extraverted though. Probably Exxp.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He's extremely reserved and shy at school. The teachers try to get him to talk to other students more and stuff.
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy View Post
    He's extremely reserved and shy at school. The teachers try to get him to talk to other students more and stuff.
    yes, but so was i and that was because i wan't good with people skills, not necessarily not an extratim.

Hi Travis.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So was I.
    SEE

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Aww this is the cutest thing to happen to forum in a long time =D
    yes

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Travis... I'm sorry... but...

You're adopted.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bit of information from a recent parent teacher conference:

He displays "higher level thinking" in his writing and in the questions he asks. He shows a particular interest in science, grasps math concepts very quickly and even takes what he's learning a step further, and seems to prefer non-fiction reading to fiction. (At home he seems to prefer fiction though. He particularly likes the Chronicles of Narnia series and Inkheart. He also demonstrates a particular interest in sub-titled anime and manga/comics.)

He often gives analogies and examples of things without being asked to, both in speech and in his homework, and he usually writes his answers in the order of events. He asks a lot of unusual questions and often brings up other possibilities in a situation.

The two areas which need improvement are his relationships with his classmates and his tendency to do what he wants to do instead of what the class is doing.

In the second area the teachers have found that he responds positively to being offered choices which focus on cause and effect relationships. They say that he's shown a lot of improvement since the beginning of the year, and that he responds well when assignments are presented as challenges that he must show his strength or will in order to beat. Because he is so far ahead of even the other more advanced students in the class, they usually have to come up with extra assignments specifically for him in order to offer enough stimulation for tasks to be considered a challenge.

In the first area, they find that he gets along with other children best when they ask him to help them with the lesson or their assignments. I guess there's an English as a second language student in the class that he works with sometimes, and they were amazed that at how well he's able to communicate concepts to this child. When I mentioned that he's very sensitive to criticism and fears being made fun of, his teachers said they were surprised because he's such a "leader" in the classroom, especially academically. They were able to understand why he generally prefers to work by himself and doesn't like to sit by the other students at group time (though I guess he's gradually gotten closer and closer to the carpet and is now actually sitting on it with them, lol).

They were very impressed by how elaborate his writing is, how he likes to draw diagrams or illustrations to explain concepts, and how well these illustrations communicate those concepts. He uses a lot of advanced vocabulary.

They also mentioned that he has a tendency to skip steps sometimes when he's explaining a train of thought. He'll go from A to D, skipping B and C as if he assumes that they're a given.

(Okay, so maybe a lot of this stuff isn't indicative of his type... I just wanted to brag. )
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Peter said he gets a lot of the stuff in that description from being around me. I don't draw, but that aside, he may have a point.)
    SEE

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Precocious, indeed!

My Mom used to tell us "The smartest kids are the hardest to raise" - and she admits I was a very, very tough child. She kept all this paperwork throughout my entire childhood; one time I was looking through the stack and I found a parent-teacher conference form. One of the fields on the form was "nature of handicap" and written next to it was "intellectually gifted." Man, did I get a big kick out of that!

Be careful, Travis - you could just be smarter than the people trying to teach you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI