Thread: Hey guys

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Hey guys

Hey everyone (from all quadras and places).

I thought i might pop my head in and say hi to you all. Hopefully i didn't burn too many bridges when i left. Socionics never left my mind, its wedged in there good and proper i think. For better or worse .

How am I? Nice of you to ask.. Im fine, i have exams starting in 1 weeks time gonna need to do lots of study. Apart from that just chilling out with friends etc etc etc

How are YOU? (Tell me some interesting things that have happened or are happening to you soon/lately.

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG. Hi.

Were you off having adventures?
    IEE

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    OMG. Hi.

Were you off having adventures?
    Oh hello there Tiny!1!!0ne! Ahh your IEE mind is already trying to pry out my sekrets i like it. I dont really have any. Well maybe a few small ones.

Really though life is an adventure. Its exciting just going to the shops or driving to uni, you just never know what will happen .

Glad to see you have been keeping the rabble in check here
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Creepy-Cyclops

Meatburger! So much has changed! And so much stays the same! Best of both worlds my son hehe

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi meatburger!

I forget to come here frequently as well, but I actually remember you. You used to have an avatar with a mouse on a toad or something

Burning bridges and then restoring them. The job of an ENFp. We are the friendly beavers of the world

Your study habits sounds a lot like mine. Goof of all semester and then study like mad for the last two weeks Good luck, man

cool that you are back. There's always room for one more meatburger
    n00bIEE

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wondered where you had went Staying around?

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger View Post
    Hopefully i didn't burn too many bridges when i left.
    Absolutely not. (Meaning you didn't burn any bridges as far as my perspective goes)

Socionics never left my mind, its wedged in there good and proper i think. For better or worse .
    As expected for an ENFp.

The meetup in Atlanta was really awesome. And, that's about all I can think of at the moment.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, man. Welcome back.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Creepy-

Hey there, I don't think our time on the forum has overlapped much [up 'till now?], but I have enjoyed reading your old posts.

Anway, welcome back....

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yo Meaty, glad to see you back!
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey mate, you still offering that garbage dump in aussie town?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Creepy-bg

meat!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meatie!
    You have been missed, dude!
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh snap look at that

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I think meatburger is on hiatus, honestly.

Not gone permanently.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ad.php?t=20367

OOOOH YEAH
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey!! I was just thinking it had been a loong time since I'd since any posts from you Meatburger! Good to see you're back.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey everyone (from all quadras and places).

I thought i might pop my head in and say hi to you all. Hopefully i didn't burn too many bridges when i left. Socionics never left my mind, its wedged in there good and proper i think. For better or worse .

How am I? Nice of you to ask.. Im fine, i have exams starting in 1 weeks time gonna need to do lots of study. Apart from that just chilling out with friends etc etc etc

How are YOU? (Tell me some interesting things that have happened or are happening to you soon/lately.

Hi! Good to hear from you again!

I'm doing well. Working a lot. Oh, and I got my first digital camera this summer and I've been having way too much fun with it.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey meatburger! It's so cool you're dropping by. Hope you start popping in more frequently from now on. Not to be cliche, but you have been missed. I've seen your name pop up a few times since you left.

I'm not sure that you even remember me since I was just getting started here around the time you went and disappeared, but at the time I had mistyped myself as INFp, but I've actually been your identical all along. So there's my piece of news for ya!

To refresh your memory, not that I'm being an attention whore, I swear! I remember us exchanging some posts and PM's about orange juice and going to the market and coming back with apple juice instead then somehow I ended up protecting you from inevitable punishment which all ended in a big group hug. lol. Oh and you mentioned I had a talent for playwriting. Hehe it's all coming back to me now....

Oh yeah and my user name used to be QBsirena06. OK, that's it, I think.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay what a warm welcome thanks guys! I think i was a little mean to Dbmamma and Kristina if i recall which i feel sorry for now. I recon i will stay around but i might try to post a little less and not get involved in any forum drama (tough ask probablly).

I love that old thread, Tereg clearly understands the power of this damn forum and the changable and fragile mind of the enfp lol. Jessica was like "somebody actually managed to leave?". Not me i clearly FAIL dismally. I think this forum is like Sirenum scorpuli. The sirens call you and its very hard to resist. So many cool people here though.

@ Tereg. Awesome about the meet we do need to get an Australian one going one day lol

@ Loki my mini skip is always available for you but its in use for storing rubbish these days. There are some nice comfy bushes in my area though

@ Minde Awesome about ur camera. My best mate (estj's) girlfriend is Infj and she has a really good camera, it has a tripod and everything. The only thing they seem to seriously argue about is which one of them took certian photos lol. He always tells me that this really good one is his and that she doesn't like it because of that.

@ Sirena yeah i remember. Should have known your type after that conversation probablly lol.

Ok well the main news in my life is at the end of the year im moving from South australia to the Northern territory (Darwin). Im going to live in the uni there. Its going to be a big move im scared about making friends. I can make pseudo friends easily but real friends not so easy. Darwin is very humid and its a tourist place with a average population. I like it because all of the tourists pour in and out and tourists are awesome (danish, american, scottish, african etc etc). I just dont want to get eaten by a crocodile
    Last edited by meatburger; 11-12-2008 at 11:47 PM.
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay what a warm welcome thanks guys! I think i was a little mean to Dbmamma and Kristina if i recall which i feel sorry for now. I recon i will stay around but i might try to post a little less and not get involved in any forum drama (tough ask probablly).
    hi meatburger. thank you but i dont remember you being mean to me. i remember me being mean to you though and i am sorry too. i am glad to see you're back as well.

OOOOH YEAH
    lol

...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed this thread. Howdy.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Hey mate
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    so did I... good to see you back meatburger!