Thread: ENXp

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ENXp

Bonjour,
    Long time no see... sort of forgot about Socionics. But then, things have come up, and I'm wondering whether that means I am my type, I'm not my type! Any help would be appreciated :-D

I'm not brilliant with the technical side to all this, nor am I particularly concerned. So, I assume it's T v. F... could be wrong, but I assume I'm a 'T' because I'm secretive with my feelings, hide love life etc. and I'm very strategic, I see everything very political. But I notice my decision making is done on morality, and also with huge questioning to peoples situation, how it will effect them, and I am wracked by guilt to think they may be negatively effected by my decision. I'm pretty spiritual, so I guess some of that comes from thinking like this... but still. I'm stupidly loyal, and would rather get hurt first, then hurt. But yet, I am so strategic, and over think a situation before it happens. So what do we think?

I'm interested in what this means!
    Ella xxx
    ENTp... love it

3w2

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EllaC View Post
    Bonjour,
    Long time no see... sort of forgot about Socionics. But then, things have come up, and I'm wondering whether that means I am my type, I'm not my type! Any help would be appreciated :-D

I'm not brilliant with the technical side to all this, nor am I particularly concerned. So, I assume it's T v. F... could be wrong, but I assume I'm a 'T' because I'm secretive with my feelings, hide love life etc. and I'm very strategic, I see everything very political. But I notice my decision making is done on morality, and also with huge questioning to peoples situation, how it will effect them, and I am wracked by guilt to think they may be negatively effected by my decision. I'm pretty spiritual, so I guess some of that comes from thinking like this... but still. I'm stupidly loyal, and would rather get hurt first, then hurt. But yet, I am so strategic, and over think a situation before it happens. So what do we think?

I'm interested in what this means!
    Ella xxx
    your post was about as difficult to read as that of ISFps. Very scattered. I tried to read one sentence like 3 times and still though, "wtf?". Is it just me?
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kristiina View Post
    Is it just me?
    No.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

your post was about as difficult to read as that of ISFps. Very scattered. I tried to read one sentence like 3 times and still though, "wtf?". Is it just me?
    No, it's a style similar to Tereg's, of whom I've said in the past that his usage of Ne is more likely suggestive then leading. Simply admiring Ne doesn't make one a leading Ne type.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    No, it's a style similar to Tereg's, of whom I've said in the past that his usage of Ne is more likely suggestive then leading. Simply admiring Ne doesn't make one a leading Ne type.
    I'd like to have a discussion with you (more in depth than the last time we discussed this) some time.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    I'd like to have a discussion with you (more in depth than the last time we discussed this) some time.
    I'm not against a discussion, but what would be the nature of such a discussion? Or to put it differently, what is it you would want to accomplish with it?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    I'm not against a discussion, but what would be the nature of such a discussion? Or to put it differently, what is it you would want to accomplish with it?
    Well, I guess when matters like this come up I find myself questioning what it is that I know. So, it is to find out if what I believe or interpret is true is actually correct or if I need to rethink what it is I'm learning or believe.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I was writing as I would speak. I can write properly... I hope!
    ENTp... love it

3w2