Thread: Example of how IEEs-ENFps think

Default Example of how IEEs-ENFps think

I found this example of how ENFp's think:

That is where corn chips come from. Hmm... Maybe ol' Professor Hardwood is onto something. He probably really loves corn. And all corn-related products. I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to put in a frame? Things you love? I'm gonna do that. When I'm get home, I'm gonna frame a bunch of stuff I love. Like lasagna. I LOVE lasagna. It's SO good. And cheesy. You know who else loves lasagna? Garfield. Man, that cat really loves lasagna. Maybe I should put a picture of Garfield in a frame. You know, as a kind of shorthand way of saying "I love lasagna." That would be so fucking inside. Or how 'bout a photo of PRESIDENT Garfield? Oh shit, that would be totally meta! People would be all like, "Jane, why do you have a photo of President Garfield on your mantle?" And I'd be like, "Because I like lasagna, of course."
    —Jane, while staring at a framed ear of corn,Smiley Face
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post

That is where corn chips come from. Hmm... Maybe ol' Professor Hardwood is onto something. He probably really loves corn. And all corn-related products. I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to put in a frame? Things you love? I'm gonna do that. When I'm get home, I'm gonna frame a bunch of stuff I love. Like lasagna. I LOVE lasagna. It's SO good. And cheesy. You know who else loves lasagna? Garfield. Man, that cat really loves lasagna. Maybe I should put a picture of Garfield in a frame. You know, as a kind of shorthand way of saying "I love lasagna." That would be so fucking inside. Or how 'bout a photo of PRESIDENT Garfield? Oh shit, that would be totally meta! People would be all like, "Jane, why do you have a photo of President Garfield on your mantle?" And I'd be like, "Because I like lasagna, of course."

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pht7-QReItY[/ame]
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tereg View Post
    This guy is my new favorite person.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah ENFps can be dorky like that. I mean I thought I was a dork but that's pretty dorky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This example is a bit retarded. I think most IEEs are a bit more sophisticated than that.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since you're ILI, I'm gonna assume that's a joke.

Happy Monday

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPS5VmvqkY[/ame]
    IEE

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yep, sounds like something my dad and I would come up with. He's an ENFp.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiny_dancer View Post
    Since you're ILI, I'm gonna assume that's a joke.

Happy Monday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDPS5VmvqkY
    LMAO!! "I guess the two halves aren't supposed to touch"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hehe Mitch Hedberg is probably my favorite comedian ever. He died, though
    IEE

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it showed in the vid :/ ...

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    This guy is my new favorite person.
    I highly recommend getting or watching Live at the Purple Onion.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love Mitch Hedberg's comedy.

Demitri Martin has a very similar style and I quite enjoy those short, quick musings on random things.

Zach Galifianakis is like that too.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I highly recommend getting or watching Live at the Purple Onion.
    "My brother has A.D.D which is weird because he drives a Ford Focus". LOL

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

=D

That guy's funny.

I think warlord provided an example of how enfps think when they're particularly excited or, just feeling silly. I think it's more important to note how they tend to kind of jump from connection to connection pretty damn easily.

That, and garfield just fucking rocks. duh.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you want to know how NeFi think, then it's best to listen to or read actual conversations they have one-on-one.

example, NeFi (daughter) & FiNe (mother) typical conver:
    anndelise: why is your name in italics?
    mom: ?? where??
    anndelise: are you in hiding or something?
    mom: did you find me or not?
    anndelise: on my list, your name is in italics...usually that's reserved for if someone is invisible, but is letting you see them
    mom: what are you talking about
    mom: hang on
    mom: am I on now?
    anndelise: nope, still italics, i'm gonna check what's happening if anything on this side, heh
    mom: my list says I appear available to everybody
    anndelise: yeah, so does mine
    anndelise: this is weird
    anndelise: but it's probably something from my side
    anndelise: i just don't know what

mom: maybe it will fix itself when you restart the computer
    anndelise: who knows
    anndelise: how ya doin?

mom: I'm just coming out of a state of confusion
    anndelise: coming out of one? i thought it was a permanent state
    anndelise: you mean there might be hope for me??

mom: ooooohhhhhh!
    anndelise: confusion about what? (may i ask)
    mom: about whether I'm here or not, whether I'm hiding or not, whether I've been found or not
    anndelise: oooh, oops
    anndelise: heh

mom: delayed reaction back to health indicates it is now 9:49 pm and I am TIRED
    mom: but I've got to lose some games before I can sleep
    anndelise: it's only 8:50 here and i've been ready for bed for an hour now
    mom: I guess I'm a loser
    anndelise: but it's planned losing
    mom: so, go to bed
    anndelise: so not as much a loser as someone who's intending to win
    mom: well, yeh - but if I planned to win before going to bed, I'd never get there!! )
    anndelise: and face it...if the intent is to lose, and you lose, then that means you really won
    mom: that's true - so, I'm a winner either way - I just like to go about it the hard way
    anndelise: yep
    anndelise: the unconventional way

mom: so, the short path to winning is by losing - very profound
    anndelise:
    anndelise: i have very good insights when i'm this sleepy
    anndelise: yep yep yep

mom: if there was a face with a patting hand on a head, I'd put it up
    mom: oh, never mind - look to my picture - your the duckling, I'm the kitten
    [has a picture of a cat patting a duckling's head as her avatar]
    anndelise: heheeh
    anndelise: ok
    anndelise: i'm gonna head for sleep now

mom: am I losting you?
    mom: am I losing you?
    anndelise: i'm already lost
    mom: obviously I was losing my ability to spell
    mom: ok - go find your bed and be a winner
    anndelise: but i hadn't intended to get lost, so that means i'm totally lost
    mom: but...
    anndelise: gnite ..hugs and kisses
    mom: it's better to be totally lost than to think you're really not lost at all
    anndelise: true
    anndelise: or at least be aware that you're totally lost instead of thinking you're not at all lost

mom: love you
    anndelise: though, ignorance CAN be bliss
    anndelise: gnite

mom: that is true
    *** You have been disconnected. Mon Oct 20 20:55:10 2008.
    mom: sleep tight [Offline Message (Tue Oct 21 13:14:37 2008)]

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    If you want to know how NeFi think, then it's best to listen to or read actual conversations they have one-on-one.

example, NeFi (daughter) & FiNe (mother) typical conver:

Awesome.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Awesome.
    She's cute, isn't she??
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I liked that convo. My mom barely even knows what the internet is. "How do you click a button?". I have to show her how to move and click the mouse, lol. It's kinda cute though. And watching my dad type? haha. You have an advanced mother

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    She's cute, isn't she??
    Who?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Haha, I liked that convo. My mom barely even knows what the internet is. "How do you click a button?". I have to show her how to move and click the mouse, lol. It's kinda cute though. And watching my dad type? haha. You have an advanced mother
    hahaha... same.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, my mom knows way more about computers than I do.
    Considering I hardly know anything, that's not saying much.
    However, where she used to live, they had a computer recycling place, where you could go buy used computer parts to put one together yourself, or update one you had. Her and my two brothers learned how to work on computers and such that way. Me? I had more "interesting" things to do, lol.

She's put together computers for nonprofit organizations and such that she's worked for. Not programing, but also does installations and some adjustment stuff. I'm lucky to get installations done without screwing things up too badly. If anyone were to look at my computer right now, it'd be a nightmare for them.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I think warlord provided an example of how enfps think when they're particularly excited or, just feeling silly. I think it's more important to note how they tend to kind of jump from connection to connection pretty damn easily.

That, and garfield just fucking rocks. duh.
    Yeah exactly. It was more to amuse than provide a serious example. But the interaction of Ne+Fi information metabolism was underlying and visible there, and if there's "IEE" that doesn't recognize that in themself, they are likely to have typed themself wrong.

Some noteworthy things that were there, that I remember right now: The seemingly random connections made from objects, and how these connections are usually related to people, or what the person feels about the objects (like lasagne). And thinking about things related to peoples talents, interests etc.

And IEE's seem just about as silly to me, even when they aren't intending to be so, haha
    ...the human race will disappear. Other races will appear and disappear in turn. The sky will become icy and void, pierced by the feeble light of half-dead stars. Which will also disappear. Everything will disappear. And what human beings do is just as free of sense as the free motion of elementary particles. Good, evil, morality, feelings? Pure 'Victorian fictions'.

INTp

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And IEE's seem just about as silly to me, even when they aren't intending to be so, haha
    silly = sexy

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And we are soooo impressed with you

silly = sexy

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    And we are soooo impressed with you
    "we"?

INTp

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"we"?
    I just knew you wouldn't let me get away with that. Relax Warlord. I'm just being silly, remember.

Topaz

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just knew you wouldn't let me get away with that. Relax Warlord. I'm just being silly, remember.
    I agree just for shits and giggles, so now that makes two of us, "we" is perfectly fine!

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    I agree just for shits and giggles, so now that makes two of us, "we" is perfectly fine!
    *adds in her vote*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree. We is fine.
    IEE

Alright, you people are officially off my list to give christmas presents

INTp

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, you people are officially off my list to give christmas presents
    FINE! We will give you some instead.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*adds in her vote*
    I agree. We is fine.
    muchas gracias amigos. Warlord, you may continue to amuse us with your anecdotes.

Topaz

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

muchas gracias amigos. Warlord, you may continue to amuse us with your anecdotes.
    yes because we are amused