Thread: Rick's typing of JuJu (me, lol)

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Sometimes people will get their cat's professionally shaved if they are allergic to them, and apparently people will do it if they have long-haired cats that live in hot climes so the cat wont suffer. It's a safe and harmless process which just results in the cat looking funny.
    <3 starfall: a sane influence.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    back to the subject at hand, juju, where are you at with your typing of yourself?

The people at Socionix.com are helping me ... I'd encourage anyone to go there as well, if you're genuinely interested in finding your type.

Asking type questions in this forum has become like talking to a sphinx... No answers, only nonsensical riddles in return... It is frustrating these days.
    Last edited by JuJu; 11-03-2008 at 01:28 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFj??? I can see INFp, but I don't know about this ISFj idea.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    ISFj??? I can see INFp, but I don't know about this ISFj idea.
    i could. i've been thinking gamma for him for a while. i knew he valued Se/Ni but the difference between Fe/Fi is what has thrown me, for myself as well.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu, man, wake up! You ain't no fise.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    JuJu, man, wake up! You ain't no fise.

He's put forth a pretty compelling argument that I use Te... And also that I use Ni. (Obviously, that only leaves Gamma--and there is no way I'm a logical type.)

You think INFp makes sense, WinterPark..? If you could elaborate at all, honestly, I would appreciate it.

Anyone... holla

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    He's put forth a pretty compelling argument that I use Te... And also that I use Ni. (Obviously, that only leaves Gamma--and there is no way I'm a logical type.)
    Every type uses every function...

I don't think you are a logical type either. Nor a sensing, especially not Se, which you're clearly weak at.

You think INFp makes sense, WinterPark..? If you could elaborate at all, honestly, I would appreciate it.
    For the most part, I agree with Rick about IEI. Based on your activity on this forum and my interaction with you I think IEE is also possible.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFJ?! Oh lord...it's time to quit socionics.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Yeah... I've been thinking about it, too.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    That makes three of us... Socionics is the blind leading the blind, I'm beginning to think.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the most part, I agree with Rick about IEI. Based on your activity on this forum and my interaction with you I think IEE is also possible.
    I really don't see how he's INFp at all.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever type Survivor's Jeff Probst is... Whatever the conflictor of that is = the best bet for my type.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    I really don't see how he's INFp at all.
    That's your problem.

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's your problem.
    I'm the objective judge of Socionics types. If I have a problem, there is a problem.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatever type Survivor's Jeff Probst is... Whatever the conflictor of that is = the best bet for my type.
    Too bad I don't know shit about him. I even skip reality commercials, let alone the shows themselves...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad I don't know shit about him.
    yea, that's what i was thinking.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should come on stickam sometime and see if that reveals anything significant.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad I don't know shit about him. I even skip reality commercials, let alone the shows themselves...
    I can't blame you at all...

Creepy-Cyclops

Just because a typing makes sense on paper in a post doesn't mean much to your overall life. People put forward arguments and half baked reasons for types all the time, except that it only takes one small part in and not the full picture of an individual.

But I really don't see where all this talk of Te and Fi (ISFj) comes from. I'd just stick with INFp JuJu and let everyone debate it if they wish. Can't see them giving you a better analysis than Rick on this one. I'm pretty sure Rick could spot his Supervisee. It's a cool type anyway.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooow we're getting somewhere!

Hurley from Lost is my conflictor, and I don't have a problem with him on the show. I think people tend to have something of a "distant respect" for their conflictor. If they're actually interacting over a period of time, misunderstandings and miscommunications and issues with differences in values are sure to abound, but it's not like an instant "I can't stand that person".

It's fucking Jack from Lost that I can't stand, and he's my comparative. My comparatives are the people I usually have a problem with pretty quickly (or at least more often than any other type), and my look a likes are the people that (more often than any other type) have a problem with me pretty quickly.

Ne PoLR types can frustrate me a bit sometimes, but I generally like, respect, and get along with them well, overall.

ILI's can annoy me sometimes if they're too negative, skeptical, and critical. It's like, "I don't need you to tell me that. I can see it for myself, and I have already considered the matter and its implications. Quit trying to correct me about shit I already know." This hasn't happened much though. Usually I get along extremely well with ILI's.

SLI's can frustrate me if we're trying to accomplish something together because it's impossible to get them to DO shit in a timely manner. We get along pretty well if we're just talking though.

Aside from LSE's, if there's ever been a type I've "looked down on" in any way, it was:

• a few SLE's over the years who were being unkind to an "underdog" or someone weak
    • EIE's who were trying too hard to gain social power/status or who cared what others think too much, or who disregarded Fi too much
    • Ne PoLR types as described above (but like I said, their redeeming qualities almost always make up for it)

Okay, getting way off topic here... The fact that you've identified someone who has traits that very much rub you the wrong way could be a good clue about your type. Let's take a look at Jeff Probst. From the couple of youtube videos I watched of him, I'd say he's EIE > LSE.

(lmao at "stimulating" reality!)

So anyways, what exactly is it that you don't like about him? What traits bother you the most?
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"stop" (you know who you are)

...to no one who has posted in this thread...

thanks everyone for your help... cyclops, joy, everyone
    Last edited by JuJu; 11-03-2008 at 10:47 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123