Thread: Recomendations for ESTJ (Gulenko)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Recomendations for ESTJ (Gulenko)

Hello again, the last of recommendation articles for the Delta quadra. As usual point out mistakes and sentences you did not understand. Enjoy!

Director (Shtirlits, ESTJ)

Your strong side is strict factual logic which allows you to make calculations on practical value of any deal. You are a realistic person who is able to correctly evaluate the effectivness and benefit of undertaken project. You are very well informed in the field of your activity. You are an active and detailed person who doesn't like to waste time, always knows what you want and know how to reach for it with hard work and stubborness. You know how to rationally and economically use financial resources.

You also have an inherent ability to provide financially and create comfort for you and people close to you. You strive towards provided for, healthy, harmonious life and spare no efforts for this, also you energize people around you towards different useful activities. You posses good organization skills since you know how to create good working conditions for people, interest them and only after that you ask for something in return. You value quality of work and can't stand indiscipline and laziness.

You love beautiful, high-quality things, tasty and healthy food. It pleases you when people around you value you for your merits and do not encroach towards your independence in making decisions or methods of work.

Your weak side is inability to have alternative plans for the long term. You often appear overloaded with work that seems to appear from out of nowhere, you need to work out important points beforehand. Sometimes you have a hard time foreseeing incoming danger or failure in the matter. Unexpected turn of events which you did not foresee irritate you and drive you mad. It is hard for you to wait long periods of time for the benefits of undertaken task especially if there are doubts about its success.

You are recommended to reexamine certain parts of your life more often, getting rid of obsolete traditions and customs. Hard factual logic must not suppress your nose for novel and unusual. Try to moderate as far as it is possible your conservatism and obstinacy, level yourself with others more often, maintain flexibility in competitive fights. You are inclined to depends on your intuition towards relationships with other people and do not suspect that you strongly overestimate this quality in yourselves, indeed you are not secure from making erroneous conclusions and forecasts. The consequence of this can be inappropriate suspiciousness or even sharpness in the contact with the people which can put you in awkward positions. Show more self-control and tact in these matters.

One more of your problems is inability to control your emotions towards people close to you who do not obey your orders and instructions if their behavior contradicts your logic and common sense. This is even more unpleasant because with strangers you act with emphasized restrain and correctness, showing good upbringing and manners. Close ones can be offended due to this trait.

With your impetuosity you can repel close people from yourselves. Be more patient, do not hurry to rashly lay out truth to them. Superfluous directness is not beneficial to you. First cool off and then consider what would be better to say and in what form.

Learn to relax, switch your focus from work to pleasant relaxation. You have a good sense of humor. Try to look at conflicts from humorous side, this will calm you and will allow to you to express emotions in acceptable form. Read more artistic literature, go to theaters - such leisure will soften your hard character and will help to bring up the dignity of feelings.

Creepy-

No one commented on this? Not many ESTj's around these days... or else they're at work [like I am], being productive [like I'm not]. Anyway, great job once again, Ssmall... this all looks good to me.

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE's are so unappreciated.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    LSE's are so unappreciated.
    At least on this forum. I've noticed it's rather anti-LSE. I try to use short posts because I dislike reading long posts, and the same goes for using things such as bullets and diagrams. The forum is full of boring, long paragraphs.

I love watching plays (from the inside as well as the outside), but have a bad habit of using to protect my . (Example: suddenly shoving people away if I feel extremely crowded.)

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    One more of your problems is inability to control your emotions towards people close to you who do not obey your orders and instructions if their behavior contradicts your logic and common sense. This is even more unpleasant because with strangers you act with emphasized restrain and correctness, showing good upbringing and manners. Close ones can be offended due to this trait.

With your impetuosity you can repel close people from yourselves. Be more patient, do not hurry to rashly lay out truth to them. Superfluous directness is not beneficial to you. First cool off and then consider what would be better to say and in what form.
    Ding ding ding
    Last edited by UDP; 10-18-2008 at 02:25 AM.
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.