Thread: Contrary Fight- My roommates got arrested last night

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Contrary Fight- My roommates got arrested last night

So last night I come home from the gym to find my IEI and IEE roommates beating the shit out of each other. Lying on the ground was blood, hair, glass, and teeth. The cops came and they both got arrested for domestic violence. How do I try to get them to get along? This is the most awkward living situation ever...
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What was the issue? Assuming you know.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    What was the issue? Assuming you know.
    I think it was nothing and everything. Like they'd held a lot of shit in for a loooong time, got drunk, and everything came out. A lot of the insults that I heard were attacks on character- i.e. "You're a fat whore."
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then they should go their separate ways.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol, that's fucking intense....

Did you keep the teeth?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Teeth? Damn, they were serious...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

g4ngst4 shit...why'd you call the cops??

jk lol
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by strrrng View Post
    g4ngst4 shit...why'd you call the cops??

jk lol

that was actually pretty funny, lol

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

pics or it didn't happen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka View Post
    pics or it didn't happen.
    dude, who are we kidding? i think it's pretty obvious that liveandlet live was waiting in the dark behind the door. these two dudes come home and he pops out from behind the corner and goes ape shit. He starts pounding relentlessly with his fists until his knuckles bleed. Hair is in his mouth, blood and chunks of brain in his beard, and feces is on the carpet.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    dude, who are we kidding? i think it's pretty obvious that liveandlet live was waiting in the dark behind the door. these two dudes come home and he pops out from behind the corner and goes ape shit. He starts pounding relentlessly with his fists until his knuckles bleed. Hair is in his mouth, blood and chunks of brain in his beard, and feces is on the carpet.
    Liveandletlive is a female, and if I'm not mistaken she has female roomies... soooo, pics are good mmmkay.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    lol +25
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Banned
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liveandletlive View Post
    So last night I come home from the gym to find my IEI and IEE roommates beating the shit out of each other. Lying on the ground was blood, hair, glass, and teeth. The cops came and they both got arrested for domestic violence. How do I try to get them to get along? This is the most awkward living situation ever...
    lmao

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for being so sympathetic bitches haha
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for being so sympathetic bitches haha
    It's just a fight. Big deal. War and destruction are necessary for a better future.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i woulda kept the teeth forreals, made a necklace

but yeah, uh....one of them should move out...or you should remove yourself from the situation. thats a little TOO violent.

first off, i dont really hold things in. second, if i had...and this occurred with the roommate....well i'd end up just sitting on them so they couldn't move so none of that would have happened. there might be blood, but definitely not mine. unless they bit while i was restraining them maybe...
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

[21:29] hitta: idealism is just the gap between the thought of death
    [21:29] hitta: and not dying

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood is the holy liquid that portends the bright future ahead of us. Each droplet that lands on the ground soils it, planting the seeds of passion that will grow into flowers of perfection.

lol...I don't know why I made this post.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Blood is the holy liquid that portends the bright future ahead of us. Each droplet that lands on the ground soils it, planting the seeds of passion that will grow into flowers of perfection.

lol...I don't know why I made this post.
    to make me chuckle
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Man that's some fucked up ghetto shit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well shit, looks like you can't even be comfertable in your own home now, Danielle.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    ??
    i guess one person was telling the other that they eat too much, gluttonous. and also telling them they sleep around too much?

my exroommate called me a whore alllllll the time. and she was serious about it, even though they were in the form of jokes. her bf did too but he was more harsh about it and held me to his standards....that if you sleep with whoever you want whenever you want that you are a lesser quality of person. she literally doesn't approve of my style, and how i get what i want when I want it usually. you'd think it was based on morality...but i think thats only half of it. her own sense of morality anyway, because she doesnt act conservative at all except when it comes to....being....easy? i don't see myself as being easy, because im not if I dont want the person. i'm actually really good at deflecting and getting rid of guys. however once ive choosen to take the person and have my way (lol) then why would i make it harder? that doesn't really make sense lol. i remember her always saying, "why are you gloating about this?! you're a good looking girl throwing yourself out there and making it easy for them! this doesn't involve any skill!" whenever id chit-chat with her about my random experiences. ( i make it sound like ive been with tons of people but my count is actually relatively low compared to a good deal of other girls i know....just not low enough for her standards)

lol @ her not even understanding how i work. and whatever other complex she had with how i man-eat. (she likes every guy in the place to want her yet she would never give them what they want....and gets all miffed when some other girl gets their attention...im guessing this has something to do with it)

sorry i went off topic there a bit. loooools. well i guess i thought it was related since one was IEI and one was IEE? hahaha... yet again kelly hyjacks a thread to tell a random story about herself. how selfish i am!!!!! someone really should punish me eh?
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great story. Tell us more, and I second the notion of posting pictures. A post-altercation black eye, or gap toothed smile would be helpful.
    LII
    that is what i was getting at. if there is an inescapable appropriation that is required in the act of understanding, this brings into question the validity of socionics in describing what is real, and hence stubborn contradictions that continue to plague me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it was nothing and everything. Like they'd held a lot of shit in for a loooong time, got drunk, and everything came out. A lot of the insults that I heard were attacks on character- i.e. "You're a fat whore."
    Gotta be more to it than that. fwiw, the only time I've gotten physically violent with someone, it was with my brother (who I believe is IEE). While I'd never resort to actual beating or hair-pulling, I just recall how infuriated I was that he could stand there, insufferably smug like nothing I was, am or ever could be could really affect him. Of course, he was on drugs at the time and I was deeply concerned and trying desperately to get through to him.

Come to think of it, another time I almost resorted to violence was also an incident involving an individual on drugs. The substances seem to really mess with my empathic sensibilities.
    socio: INFp - IEI
    ennea: 4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Twain
    Only kings, presidents, editors, and people with tapeworms have the right to use the editorial 'we'.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, craziness. This is why you don't drink, kids. Never understood the violence and drinking combo...i guess it brings up repressed feelings but hmmm, dunno. Don't get it. I could see hairpulling and throwing some punches but going for the teeth? Ha, get yourself or one of them out asap.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Wow, craziness. This is why you don't drink, kids. Never understood the violence and drinking combo...i guess it brings up repressed feelings but hmmm, dunno. Don't get it. I could see hairpulling and throwing some punches but going for the teeth? Ha, get yourself or one of them out asap.
    I tend to get rough when I drink sometimes. But...not angry. I just want to wrestle or throw some punches back and forth. If they arn't throwing too then it's no fun. And I like that stupid game called "bloody knuckles"....where you punch each others hand over and over until someone gives up. I think I mainly l like the rush...and I like it when guys aren't afraid to play with meh. I like challenging myself to use all my strength when wrestling, so I can evaluate how well I'd be able to get out of a scary situation.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    I just recall how infuriated I was that he could stand there, insufferably smug like nothing I was, am or ever could be could really affect him.
    This is my issue with Fe valuers. My brother is ESE and the louder he becomes, the calmer I become. It drives him nuts but I don't see why I should let him win the argument just because of the drama.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aka-kitsune View Post
    Gotta be more to it than that. fwiw, the only time I've gotten physically violent with someone, it was with my brother (who I believe is IEE). While I'd never resort to actual beating or hair-pulling, I just recall how infuriated I was that he could stand there, insufferably smug like nothing I was, am or ever could be could really affect him. Of course, he was on drugs at the time and I was deeply concerned and trying desperately to get through to him.

Come to think of it, another time I almost resorted to violence was also an incident involving an individual on drugs. The substances seem to really mess with my empathic sensibilities.
    there is more to it but bleh... too complicated to post.
    ESFp-Fi sub
    6w7 sx/so/sp

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by khamelion
    I tend to get rough when I drink sometimes. But...not angry. I just want to wrestle or throw some punches back and forth. If they arn't throwing too then it's no fun. And I like that stupid game called "bloody knuckles"....where you punch each others hand over and over until someone gives up. I think I mainly l like the rush...and I like it when guys aren't afraid to play with meh. I like challenging myself to use all my strength when wrestling, so I can evaluate how well I'd be able to get out of a scary situation.
    I think we would get along Seriously though, bloody knuckles is soo fun. Nobody wants to play lol. It gets heated once the top layer of skin is ripped off and each time you connect it stings and starts bleeding...then gets sticky...lol...whatever. sweet game. I remember one time when I was training with my friend, we did this drill where we would do push ups and punch with the right or left hand each time we came up. It was funnn!

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    This is my issue with Fe valuers. My brother is ESE and the louder he becomes, the calmer I become. It drives him nuts but I don't see why I should let him win the argument just because of the drama.
    This is the issue with Fi valuers. Presuming to know the state/motivations of others in a situation without proper evidence.

How's that for bullshit presumptions about functions?
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think we would get along Seriously though, bloody knuckles is soo fun. Nobody wants to play lol. It gets heated once the top layer of skin is ripped off and each time you connect it stings and starts bleeding...then gets sticky...lol...whatever. sweet game. I remember one time when I was training with my friend, we did this drill where we would do push ups and punch with the right or left hand each time we came up. It was funnn!

well fuck! im not hardcore enough to do push-ups...i just can't do them period and no one hardly ever wants to play with me either! or long enough to even get the knuckles bloody! so i guess i've never REALLY played because everyone wants to stop before blood comes

i used to go to work after the weekends with enlarged, black and blue hands and barely be able to pick up the grocery's as i scanned them....but i secretly relished in it amused every time i flex my hand. well...if i won in any case masochismmmmmyyyaaaayyyy x_x
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i used to go to work after the weekends with enlarged, black and blue hands and barely be able to pick up the grocery's as i scanned them....but i secretly relished in it amused every time i flex my hand. well...if i won in any case masochismmmmmyyyaaaayyyy x_x
    That's fucking sick lol

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's fucking sick lol
    i can't help it!! it's just an automatic reaction in my head. it makes me happy! endorphins??!?!?!!

hmm....i think i might have gotten sensitive about you saying that im sick...weird...i didn't know i could be attacked from that angle...oh noes a weakness!

i just have this weird thing with physical injuries. stomach cramps and pains are the only kind of pain i really really really hate. and sore throats. grrr
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khamelion View Post
    i can't help it!! it's just an automatic reaction in my head. it makes me happy! endorphins??!?!?!!
    lol nice

hmm....i think i might have gotten sensitive about you saying that im sick...weird...i didn't know i could be attacked from that angle...oh noes a weakness!
    sick = good

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sick = good

oooooh ok. sick.
    SEE Unknown Subtype
    6w7 sx/so

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the issue with Fi valuers. Presuming to know the state/motivations of others in a situation without proper evidence.

How's that for bullshit presumptions about functions?
    Care to explain?

What I know is that Fi types and Ti types respond to different kinds of persuasion. I'm not a Ti type, so I don't pretend to understand them, but as a Fi valuer, I do expect others to be rational and persuade me through logical arguments. Fe types simply can't provide them because they themselves do not act rationally. 'Wish' is the driving force for all their actions. 'Convenience' being the driving force in the case of Te types.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Care to explain?
    It was a pun.

What I know is that Fi types and Ti types respond to different kinds of persuasion. I'm not a Ti type, so I don't pretend to understand them, but as a Fi valuer, I do expect others to be rational and persuade me through logical arguments. Fe types simply can't provide them because they themselves do not act rationally. 'Wish' is the driving force for all their actions. 'Convenience' being the driving force in the case of Te types.
    Wish is the driving force for Fe types? Convenience for Te types? ugh.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I can't really say, if it matters any (it doesn't) now that I actually think about it and can use my own brain, that I prefer any other function over the other. It depends on circumstance. If I'm having sex, I like and . If I'm at work, I want everybody to be and because we just need to get the job done already. What do I like to do most, where's my 'turf?' Well the internet with all you losers that social workers have gave up on (still love ya anyway), which is and .

mikemex you mean well and are sometimes dead on but please. Leave the bullshit at the door.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

threesomes can be fun.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA