Thread: My way to solve the economic crisis and E8 (offensive)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default My way to solve the economic crisis and E8 (offensive)

WARNING: if you don't want to be offended please don't read this joke thread.

My way to solve the economic crisis is very simple : just fire all Eights and hire cool people instead.

Some economists say that there is a natural rate of unemployment. This rate is 11%, or the percentage of Eights in the population.

Why do businesses pay cool, trustworthy, hardworking, and courteous people for doing jobs well and enjoying it, when they can waste money and pay some stupid Eights, who can't do anything well except giving a good image at job interviews ?

No. There is no need for "green growth" or "stimulus package" or "carbon tax" or such. Just fire all Eights. That's all.

You know why Nazis were antisemitic ? Because they thought all Jews were Eights.

You know, racists are basically people who think that people who belong in an ethnic group are all Eights. (and most racists are Eights too)

If we eliminate unhealthy elements (Eights) from the economy, there will be less stress, more involvment from employees, more adaptation to the actual demand (instead of Eights' conception of demand), and therefore, more consumption. And then, the economic crisis gradually disappears.

Just imagine. A happy world without Eights. It'd be so awesome.

I have another version :

Just fire all women and hire men instead. Men are more productive than women. The GDP will increase.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Machintruc, you should make "defensive" descriptions too.
    The end is nigh

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

/me casts Introversion3 on machintruc. It's super effective!

The percentage of 8s in the population is much less than 11%. 6s are the most common...followed by 9s and then 3s.

Any type survey will always inflate the 8s from a bunch of 6w5s...especially males...who wrongly think they are 8s.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MellowMarcello View Post
    The percentage of 8s in the population is much less than 11%. 6s are the most common...followed by 9s and then 3s.

Any type survey will always inflate the 8s from a bunch of 6w5s...especially males...who wrongly think they are 8s.
    I don't know exactly what the percentage of Eights is.

But we can be sure of one thing : there are too many Eights.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Eight-o-phobic laws (offensive)

WARNING: Do not read this if you're an Eight. I know my jokes don't make you laugh because you Eights take everything literally.

Eights cause problems in society more than they solve them. Why? Because they're a bunch of deranged sociopaths.

1. All Eights should pay specific taxes for causing problems in society.

2. Unemployed Eights shouldn't be counted in employment statistics.

3. All businesses that employ Eights should either pay taxes, or stop hiring such untrustworthy sociopaths.

4. Eights should be considered underage until 40. (even after age 40, most Eights behave like teenagers)

5. Eights should be forbidden driving. Everyone knows why.

6. Eights should be forbidden alcohol.

7. Eights shouldn't own computers, because spamming, trolling, and picking credit card numbers is all they're able to do.

8. Eights should be forbidden in all social settings.

9. All non-Eights should pass exams or blood tests in order to get certificates of non-Eightness. Everyone who doesn't have such certificate should be considered Eight.

10. All Eights should recieve an implant, so non-Eights can buy devices which are able to detect Eights.

Banned
    TIM
    f a g g o t
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol i thought this was gonna be a rant advocating the SLEs and 8s to round up and murder all the 6s and Ethicals because we're economically inefficient and drain society's resources. i am surprised yet again.