Thread: Se PoLR or Se Creative?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Se PoLR or Se Creative?

I'm trying to type one of my friends (let's call him Khaki). He definitely demonstrates dual-seeking and leading, however I am having trouble placing him as Beta or Alpha/LSI or LII.

The other night he said to me:

What's the opposite of hyper-vigilant? Hypo-vigilant? Yeah, that's so me. It never even occurs to me to be on the watch-out for any potential danger. I walk through the seediest areas at really awful hours - I've not trying to be macho or anything, but I just don't think about the danger I'm placing myself in.
    I've been wondering if that indicates Se PoLR or Se creative? I'm leaning toward Se PoLR. I think Se-creative might do the same things (walk around dangerous areas), but they would be conscious of the potential physical threats, assessed them and their action would indicate confidence in being any to handle potential danger.

I think his statement shows an unawareness of force - manifested in this case by the lack of awareness or heeding of potential physical threats in his environment. It's something he doesn't think about or take much notice of, even though its obvious that its something he should consider.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by unefille; 09-19-2008 at 11:12 PM.
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp