Thread: ILE and SEI Similarities and Differences

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Post ILE and SEI Similarities and Differences

I'm pretty new to this exciting socionics duality stuff... And was wondering what are some common similarities and differences in this dual pair? In what ways are ILEs the missing half of SEI and vice versa? Where do they connect? In what ways are they dual seeking? Thank you! Yay!

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'd honestly stop looking in relationships in terms of similarities and differences and just simply ask yourself if you can accept that person for who they are and who they want to be and if you protect/support each other. Naturally though I think, a good relationship deserves a healthy dose of drama but not too much. You need to both cuddle/purr on the couch and be able to fight sometimes as that is normal.

If you didn't mean romantically, well scratch out that last part but the same principal still applies.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ex: I don't care how my guy is the same and how we are different. They are irrelevant and it isn't a clear cut conflict/complementary thing like intellectuals compartmentalize it as. Only thing that matters is that we clearly love/support each other and talk about everything, both practical and mental issues.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Thanks for the advice! ...But... but.. but... what about Socionics?

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcanary View Post
    Thanks for the advice! ...But... but.. but... what about Socionics?
    Socionics is old news.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We got this big chunk of wisdom

Любовь — осознанное явление или неосознанное?

Когда любят того, которого по собственной воле выбирают среди других, потому что он отличается какими-то преимуществами, является более интересным, ценным или доступным, любовь подчинена сознанию. Это любовь по выбору. Если объект не осуществляет надежд, и имеется возможность найти другой объект, более подходящий, от него довольно спокойно отказываются. Но так любят не все. Так любят только личности с сенсорно-этическим типом ИМ. У кого элементы сенсорики и этики не развиты (все логические интуитивные) любят не потому, что выбрали. Они выбирают того, кого любят. Любовь = не то, что они делают, а то, что с ними происходит.

Есть люди, чувства которых сознательны, а влечение неосознанно (все интуитивно-этические). И есть такие, влечение которых сознательно, а чувства не подчиняются контролю сознания (все сенсорно-логические).

Все этические (этический элемент на первом или втором месте) отлично разбираются как в своих собственных, так и в чувствах и эмоциях других людей. Они их не стесняются, легко о них говорят (это относится ко всем видам чувств: любовь, страх, восхищение), если не объекту любви, то друзьям, так как чувства и переживания — это то, что облагораживает человека, делает его более ценным. Все логические чувства вытесняют и молчат, так как любое чувство считают слабостью, противоположной рассудку. Так оно и есть, потому что в их чувствах мало сознательного, они не подчинены контролю разума.

Все сенсорные хорошо понимают как свои, так и чужие физические потребности. Умеют оценивать свои физические данные и ими пользоваться. Это они элегантностью, грациозностью движений открыто привлекают внимание партнёра. Интуитивные , в лучшем случае, верят в то, что им говорят. И только до тех пор, пока говорят. Поэтому всегда боятся попасть в зависимость от говорящего комплименты. Как логический не склонен поверить, что его любят, так интуитивный постоянно сомневается в том, что является привлекательным, красивым, нужным. Сенсорный элегантен для того, чтобы его замечали. Интуитивный часто ещё более элегантен, но только для того, чтобы не выделяться, быть менее заметным. Он как будто прячется за своей элегантностью. Сенсорный о своем влечении легко признается не только себе. Влечение — обыкновенное, понятное явление, часть его прекрасной здоровой натуры. Интуитивный стесняется своего влечения, не смеет это влечение навязывать другому.

Обобщая, можно сказать, что одни хотят любить, другие — быть любимыми, одни — желать, другие — быть желанными. Одних с полным обоснованием можно назвать субъектами любви, других — объектами. Поэтому есть люди, которые всю инициативу полностью берут в свои руки. Есть склонные к частичной инициативе и такие, которые оставляют её всю партнёру. Вот здесь и начинается отбор психически дополняющего партнёра. Потому что, когда оба одинаково инициативны или одинаково неинициативны, дружба легко обрывается. Или устают от конкуренции в инициативе, или образуется напряжение из-за обоюдостороннего недоверия чувствам партнёра.

То, что один тип ИМ называет любовью, благодаря чему чувствует себя любимым и уважаемым, другому может казаться лишь доказательством отсутствия чувств. Поэтому, если в дружбе появляются обиды (что часто неразумно скрывается), по-видимому, есть психическое несоответствие, о котором нужно думать заранее. Когда партнёры полностью подходят друг другу, они не могут обидеть неосторожным словом или жестом, потому что видят мотивы каждого поступка, слова и настроения. Это и есть тот красный цвет, которым природа обеспечила человека, чтобы он сумел выбрать подходящего для него партнёра. Человек же часто этих сигналов не хочет видеть, прячет свои настоящие реакции, думает, что в будущем что-то изменится. Но не может измениться то, что вытекает из психической структуры, которая образовалась в детстве. Противоречия лишь обостряются.

I'm trying to find the dual description of each duality pair, on one side there are pictures of the different types in the dual, like on the left is like 10 pictures of the ILE and on the right is 10 of SEI all in russian black and white style
    I will not aim for the head.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh here it is

http://www.socioniko.net/en/1.3.rels/index.html

© From: V.Meged, A.Ovcharov. Learn To Manage People Efficiently, 2000.

The Seeker is somewhat 'not here and now', he longs for far-reaching projects. He is obsessed with many ideas, which he explains so vaguely that only few people can understand him. The Mediator, however, does not refuse them at once, but shows interest and if he finds in them something useful, he looks for support of people capable of practical implementation of these ideas. If these ideas, however, seem to him too naive, or if their implementation may be too problematic, The Mediator can 'earthen' The Seeker's redundant inventive energy, calm him down and distract from 'fighting windmills'. He appreciates The Seeker's originality of thought and often shares his passions. In general, he tolerantly attends to this 'eternal child', playing the role of a caring parent. He guides the practical side of their common life.

The Seeker is critical towards everything created earlier. He looks for new ways and alternatives. Having analyzed the situation and finding its dubious aspects, he may provoke split in an organization and create his own group of adherents. But lack of tactfulness does not allow him to keep the adherents at his side. However, The Mediator is an expert at 'shuttle diplomacy'; he is quite capable of grouping people, softening the ethical mistakes of his dual and finding support of his superiors. He takes care of the comfort, rest and amusement of the party. He can arrange holiday parties. But in everyday chores he is mobile and strives for completion of his undertakings. That is if he is convinced in the perspective of the new undertakings, the suggested solution of complicated and intricate situations. The Mediator watches the flow of work and does not let The Seeker stop halfway by getting attracted to a new idea. The Seeker needs such a stabilizer both in affairs and in relations.

The Seeker gets mobilized in critical moments: bravely repulses the enemy, protecting both his own interests and those of others. By doing this he sometimes loses the feeling of necessary limit. The Mediator who directs his initiatives watches him. When The Seeker loses vital tonus and begins neglect his duties, The Mediator 'arranges an emotional episode' for him and by this raises his spirits. But on the other hand, he can extinguish a quarrel by his diplomacy and jokes, before it results in rupture of relations. His feelings often return The Seeker ‘to solid ground’, distracting him from abstractions, making him think about practical tasks as well. The Seeker cannot regulate distance in communication; sometimes he is out of place, unceremonious, too credulous towards people, too kind to those who envy him. For this reason he may get into trouble. The Mediator saves him from this.

The Mediator can take care of the health and comfort of others. The Seeker appreciates this trait of his dual very much. He responds to The Mediator with reciprocity. He strives to be faithful in their partnership and friendship, which is especially liked by The Mediator.

Although The Mediator is ostentatiously optimistic, he is very much afraid of the future, as the source of uncertainty. His dual saves him from such doubts by making forecasts and especially by taking global strategic protective measures. The Mediator periodically falls into laziness but his dual does not rebuke him for it, in other words, does not require him to be always highly productive. The Mediator likes The Seeker's capability of deriving benefit from everything without much effort, of concluding profitable agreements, and he willingly assists his partner in such affairs.

Ingenuousness, impulse of life and feelings represent the 'visiting card' of this dual pair.
    I will not aim for the head.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request
    Last edited by Pied Piper; 09-26-2008 at 05:36 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    cool description, looks pretty accurate but it doesn't cover all. for example why my mediator send me downstairs to buy eggs while i'm busy? ~x(
    actually this happens right now... gtg

edit: back! until i got out the door the eggs became 4 ingredients: eggs, savoiardi, flour and mushrooms .
    these things piss me off, but cannot refuse her because i know she cannot manage all things at once.
    i think the best thing about SEIs is that they don't threaten. ILEs hate threats and find a way to oppose them without thinking if the other is right or not. but when the SEI says "ok then..." you don't have that revolt impulse and start thinking "hey, i think she really needs help"
    you sure she's SEI and not SEE?
    ILE - Ti.

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ephemeros View Post
    edit: back! until i got out the door the eggs became 4 ingredients: eggs, savoiardi, flour and mushrooms .
    What's "savoiardi"?
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Creepy-Pied Piper

Removed at User Request

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mmmm yeah an awesome cake/pudding thing with cream and coffee, that's fun to make!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .