Thread: Character growth and recommendations for IEEs-ENFps (Gulenko)

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Character growth and recommendations for IEEs-ENFps (Gulenko)

Hello everyone!

Here is your article for the day fellow ENFp's. As usual point out mistakes and unclear sentences. Enjoy!

Advisor (Huxley, ENFP)

The strong side of your personality is your well developed intuition allowing you without error to determine hidden possibilities and abilities of other people. Your insightfulness very sharply notes negative traits in people. Trust more your first impression because your kindness and consideration can make you to idealize people if you get closer to them.

You know how to show sensitivity and attention towards people around you, you try to help them settle their personal problems, please them. Noticing talents and merits of people you successfully compliment them, at the same time trying to raise their self-appraisal, increase their mood and also inspire confidence in the ability to reach the desired goal.

Another of your strong sides is the ability to establish warm, trusting relationships with people which makes them open up. This openness you try to use for their own good - helping with your diplomatic advises to tangle out of life's situations, avoid mockeries and hasty decisions which would make one regret in the future. On the other side if the person did not justify your trust or caused antipathy, then you create an invisible barrier and try to distance yourself. Your antipathy can be just as strong as your sympathy. Usually however you maintain harmonious and equal relationships with people. You are an excellent diplomat.

Your weak side is the inability to force yourself to do long tedious work, follow the rules and regulations, thoroughly maintain documentation, study components in detail, work in tight spaces among big amount of people and also "respect" hierarchy disregarding personal qualities of authority. You have a hard time with impartial logical analysis, dividing preliminary from secondary, due to this you are inclined to drown in endless work and change of occupations. You also have difficulties with correctly distributing your time which in the end leads to physical and psychological fatigue and dissatisfaction with life.

You are advised to do the following: work out a flexible yet clear order of the day and try to maintain it. Planning tasks for tomorrow necessarily determine the importance of each of them. In trusting your observational powers remember that it manifests only in people, concerning business matters listen to advices of professionals or the accusations of superficiality are inevitable. Read more and more thoroughly, write down most important rules and regulations. Remember you wont go far just on improvisation and general understanding alone.

Another of your problems is lack of willpower, inability to hold yourself together in any situation. Often you hesitate when making important decisions while unexpected flashes of aggression can ruin your relationships with people. Although your courage and decisiveness in extreme situations often comes to the rescue, in calm state you have feelings of apathy, your tone drops.

Maintain restrain and succession of things, forcing yourself to do everything more thorough and trying to finish the work you started. Try not to pressure people, without any clear reason, by giving obtrusive advices demanding to immediately to fulfill something. Try to govern your emotions. The courses of autotraining is very useful for you (no idea whats that).

If you feel that the conflict is inevitable try to immediately end contact in order not to regret afterwards about what was said or done. Don't worry yourself over trivialities, don't focus on your worries because it can negatively impact your health.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of it I relate to very well, except logical analysis part, I have to do it quite often in my work and I don't have problems with it. Also I have no problems respecting authority if they are competent and I was quite lucky to have bosses that were.

The part about making plans for the day I think I already do that, I do make plans just that they are very flexible, but I try to put my day activities in some order (of course not always, and the emphasis here is on FLEXIBLE plans).

And though it is written that on improvisation and general understanding you wont go far, you actually do, some situations actually need exactly that.

Unexpected flashes of aggression are rare, although the sad part is that it happens and usually towards people I love and trust, totally uncalled for. Oh well I work it out later on anyway, but I guess to people who know me less it adds some animosity which you can't always brush off just by being nice.

I also always have to remind myself that not everybody wants my advices, not everyone wants to change something or go for their dreams, sometimes people just want to be left alone with what they have even if they want to do something else. Me and my ENFp friend usually with grinding teeth listen to the advices of each other, good thing we know that each of us is doing the same thing so can't be that mad. We joke that, if only we would use that wisdom for ourselves, that we try to share so much with others.
    Last edited by Simon Ssmall; 09-18-2008 at 01:51 PM.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    Then I realized I can only win if I know what I'm talking about very well. I think our curious minds help us know a lot, and thus the Ti isn't normally a problem. (I've studied maths, economy, physics along with a lot of other things, and I was good at it...)
    That's very true for me also. If I don't know what i'm talking about in depth then I'll confuse myself and others and will feel stupid. Usually I just tell that I can't answer at this moment and will come back later. Fortunately for me that is usually an option I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica
    I lost interest in maths at the university as it was just too time consuming to go into every little detail when about movement in 5-dimensional spaces, etc....
    Same for me, I would learn only enough to get by in university. In school I was ace though.

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes it is

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have we met?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(I'm crap at typing...)
    That makes two of us hehe. Anyway this month I was told that I look like someone else already twice, now maybe I have been cloned...hmmm....

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... hehe... Maybe. Or my father has been around.
    You never know...you never know...

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would accept you, brother!!! Always nice to have a bigger familiy. The more, the merrier!

Maybe you have some kind of universal look. One that a lot of people would recognize?
    Hope not, Id prefer to be unique. Mine and my brothers voices are identical though, If I would answer the phone for him the person would speak for a few minutes until I finally would explain I'm not him. Funny stuff.

Agree on the more the merrier part! But if anything I'd guess if I have some brothers/sisters I do not know of, those would come from my fathers side.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is awesome... Thank you SO MUCH Ssmall

(Accurate too.)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Hello everyone!

Here is your article for the day fellow ENFp's. As usual point out mistakes and unclear sentences. Enjoy!

Advisor (Huxley, ENFP)

The strong side of your personality is your well developed intuition allowing you without error to determine hidden possibilities and abilities of other people. Your insightfulness very sharply notes negative traits in people. Trust more your first impression because your kindness and consideration can make you to idealize people if you get closer to them.

You know how to show sensitivity and attention towards people around you, you try to help them settle their personal problems, please them. Noticing talents and merits of people you successfully compliment them, at the same time trying to raise their self-appraisal, increase their mood and also inspire confidence in the ability to reach the desired goal.

Another of your strong sides is the ability to establish warm, trusting relationships with people which makes them open up. This openness you try to use for their own good - helping with your diplomatic advises to tangle out of life's situations, avoid mockeries and hasty decisions which would make one regret in the future. On the other side if the person did not justify your trust or caused antipathy, then you create an invisible barrier and try to distance yourself. Your antipathy can be just as strong as your sympathy. Usually however you maintain harmonious and equal relationships with people. You are an excellent diplomat.

Your weak side is the inability to force yourself to do long tedious work, follow the rules and regulations, thoroughly maintain documentation, study components in detail, work in tight spaces among big amount of people and also "respect" hierarchy disregarding personal qualities of authority. You have a hard time with impartial logical analysis, dividing preliminary from secondary, due to this you are inclined to drown in endless work and change of occupations. You also have difficulties with correctly distributing your time which in the end leads to physical and psychological fatigue and dissatisfaction with life.

You are advised to do the following: work out a flexible yet clear order of the day and try to maintain it. Planning tasks for tomorrow necessarily determine the importance of each of them. In trusting your observational powers remember that it manifests only in people, concerning business matters listen to advices of professionals or the accusations of superficiality are inevitable. Read more and more thoroughly, write down most important rules and regulations. Remember you wont go far just on improvisation and general understanding alone.

Another of your problems is lack of willpower, inability to hold yourself together in any situation. Often you hesitate when making important decisions while unexpected flashes of aggression can ruin your relationships with people. Although your courage and decisiveness in extreme situations often comes to the rescue, in calm state you have feelings of apathy, your tone drops.

Maintain restrain and succession of things, forcing yourself to do everything more thorough and trying to finish the work you started. Try not to pressure people, without any clear reason, by giving obtrusive advices demanding to immediately to fulfill something. Try to govern your emotions. The courses of autotraining is very useful for you (no idea whats that).

If you feel that the conflict is inevitable try to immediately end contact in order not to regret afterwards about what was said or done. Don't worry yourself over trivialities, don't focus on your worries because it can negatively impact your health.
    Well i fit in very well with this description...which is making me think i'm ENFp once again.

On anothert note....holy Christ SSMall.....your Avatar picture of you looks exactly what i used to look like in my earlier days....now you see why i am torn between INFj and ENFp
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ssmall View Post
    Most of it I relate to very well, except logical analysis part, I have to do it quite often in my work and I don't have problems with it. Also I have no problems respecting authority if they are competent and I was quite lucky to have bosses that were.

The part about making plans for the day I think I already do that, I do make plans just that they are very flexible, but I try to put my day activities in some order (of course not always, and the emphasis here is on FLEXIBLE plans).
    +101
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kensi View Post
    Well i fit in very well with this description...which is making me think i'm ENFp once again.

On anothert note....holy Christ SSMall.....your Avatar picture of you looks exactly what i used to look like in my earlier days....now you see why i am torn between INFj and ENFp
    I look like everyones Dad here already......
    I'm so cloned....