TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you know what socionics is?

http://www.socionics.us/intro.shtml
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, alpaca. I just watched most of your videos (I think) on Youtube, and they are very interesting. I can't say with 100 % certainty that you are not an INTP/INTp/ILI, but you come across very strongly as an INFJ/INFj/EII. Your facial gestures, your way of talking, and some of your views all suggest that you are actually an INFJ -- a type that is called EII or INFj in Socionics. My guess is that your result on your MBTI tests have a close to 50/50 score on the P/J scale and that you are also close to 50/50 on the T/F dichotomy.

As I said, I might be wrong (but I doubt it at this point), but I suggest that you take a really close look at the INFJ/EII type as it is described both in MBTT literature and in Socionics (though keep in mind that MBTT is wrong about the functions ordering of that type, which is what it is said to be in Socionics, that is FiNe -- not NiFe as they say in MBTT -- but it's still the same type).

I am also pretty certain that you are a type Four (4) in the Enneagram model, which you might be interested in taking a closer look at as well.

http://www.ocean-moonshine.net/e1428...position=31:31

And I guess that you are more of an early bird than a night owl by natural temperament. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I recommend reading the SHIT out of www.socionics.us and wikisocion.org until you grasp the basics of socionic IM elements, intertype relationships, and Model A, and the functions.

p.s. I also recommend staying the fuck away from this forum until you've done that....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodrat View Post
    I recommend reading the SHIT out of www.socionics.us and wikisocion.org until you grasp the basics of socionic IM elements, intertype relationships, and Model A, and the functions.

p.s. I also recommend staying the fuck away from this forum until you've done that....
    Good lord. What's with you? Anyway, I'm sensing some hostility with a tinge of cliquish elitism (sans Phaedrus . If you don't want me here because I don't know enough about the subject, then that's understandable. However, I hope you improve your social skills and learn to humor people who don't know as much about a subject. I am leaving.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, I want you to stay away from this forum because I want you to learn the fundamentals on YOUR OWN from a reliable source (Rick Delong and some of the stuff on wikisocion).

I'm sorry for being so harsh. Tough love is tough :x

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hoodrat, your stupidity is something i can deal with because i deal with it on a daily basis from everyone i encounter. when it gets to the point, though, where your stupidity is ~actively driving away new members from the forum~, then you need to be shut up with force
    looking up to the sky

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hoodrat, apparently you need some serious spanking. You are acting like an idiot.