Thread: The threads' authors in this subforum

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The threads' authors in this subforum

I've realised are pretty much dominated by LIIs.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who else comes up with theories? Also, what Fe is to be gained from challenging an existing system which has consensus? That right there rules out ILE participation.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

some theories are much better than others on here

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    I've realised are pretty much dominated by LIIs.
    assuming that tcaud and machintruc are LIIs, which i don't think either of them are.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    assuming that tcaud and machintruc are LIIs, which i don't think either of them are.
    The idiot has spoken again. If you can't see that tcaudilllg is an LII, well then there's no hope for you.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah cut the sarcasm. I've been wondering, do you favor unproven strategies for progress, or not favor them?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    Who else comes up with theories? Also, what Fe is to be gained from challenging an existing system which has consensus? That right there rules out ILE participation.
    You seriously think ILEs only challenge theories because of the Fe they get out of it?

What do you think they are? I've actually been doubting machintruc's being an LII recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus View Post
    The idiot has spoken again. If you can't see that tcaudilllg is an LII, well then there's no hope for you.
    Ahahahaha

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think they are? I've actually been doubting machintruc's being an LII recently.
    So what the fuck ? Being LSI is cool ! Fuck you !

Quote Originally Posted by Salawa View Post
    Well, Ezra is SLE, machintruc LSI, tcaudilllg EIE, and hitta *could* be IEI so I'd say it's dominated by Betas.
    So what the fuck ? Being LSI is cool ! Fuck you !

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You seriously think ILEs only challenge theories because of the Fe they get out of it?
    Oh yeah! The only reason I ever do critical thinking of my own is to win the approval of others. The rest of the time I smile and nod and use my talents to reinforce the masses. My ultimate goal in life is to follow the consensus and thereby win the popularity contest of life. That's why anytime someone challenges my way of thinking I back down entirely and fret in a corner, hoping they don't think less of me now that we've disagreed. In fact, sometimes I even grovel at their feet, hoping they may impart on me some mercy and forget about what it is that I've said. I'm horribly afraid of debate, you guys. Everytime there's a debate a get a sick feeling in my tummy because I'm afraid the outcome may result unfavourably in people's feelings towards me.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tcaud is one of the best examples of an exemplary LII on this forum. i don't know where in gods green earth you could get EIE from, but this just proves what Phaedrus and I have been saying for a while now

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, Ezra is SLE, machintruc LSI, tcaudilllg EIE, and hitta *could* be IEI so I'd say it's dominated by Betas.
    I agree with these typings.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THIS:

Quote Originally Posted by LabZilla
    - the fact that several of the people he has been at odds with (to the point of demonization in some cases) are frequently typed ISxp: Rocky, Dee, Jessica, Bionicgoat
    is something that still doesn't sit well with me, though, as so far we have not had any reason to believe that conflict between types would exist "crossed" between master and slave type. Tcaudilllg has a clear repeating tendency to get in conflict with Si dominants, and this can not be explained by the fact that he is INTj.

(the only person of those four who is not ISxP with extreme likelyhood would be Dee, the others have typed themselves as such and have never been suspected to be anything else)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    THIS:

is something that still doesn't sit well with me, though, as so far we have not had any reason to believe that conflict between types would exist "crossed" between master and slave type. Tcaudilllg has a clear repeating tendency to get in conflict with Si dominants, and this can not be explained by the fact that he is INTj.

(the only person of those four who is not ISxP with extreme likelyhood would be Dee, the others have typed themselves as such and have never been suspected to be anything else)
    Count me in.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tcaudilllg View Post
    And would you believe it, we never fight. Why is that? Simply because, supersocion theory is right.
    Or because you developed your theory around your relationship with her, which just happens to be good.

Banned
    TIM
    TiNe
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or because you developed your theory around your relationship with her, which just happens to be good.
    Not so, because I developed the "good relationship" aspect of the theory long before we met. We've got a good relationship because she's a liberal, and therefore I instinctively care for her.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

these look good, yes.