Two main things Ne-ILE 9w8 sx/so would do; first, it would point me to a certain resonance throughout the benefit rings that I can depict visually better than fully explain, one which I touched upon in the WSS re: ILE and EIE; two, it would make him enneagrammatically identical to, and socionical super-egos with Craig Ferguson, who I have as Se-SEE 9w8, stacking undetermined.

As for the enneagram, one rule I have is that every point on the wheel is diametrically opposed to a point that's simultaneously the same and opposite (a similar rule exists throught the socion, more on that later), which matches up with the hornevian triads. Look at the surface of a neutron star and look at the vastness of the cosmos, and you will see the same thing, further onwards to the identically uniform darkness of both infinite spaciousness and infinite density, mid 4/5 and peak 9 accordingly. The motion of 7 would be running like hell towards one thing while running away from something else; the former will transform into the latter, and the eternal engine burns onwards. The crown of the gut type would have a sense of boundlessness and density, and progressing away from that central point would lessen this density, lineate the boundaries, and allow for an "I" to exist, as well as a sense of motion; a rampage towards 8, a crusade towards 1.

In that vid and in other vids, I could see no self-made distinction between where Russell Brand ended and the rest of the world began. For this, and other reasons too numerous and minute to mention right now, I'm going E9 for Russell Brand.