Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where would I most likely find/run into SEIs-ISFPs?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, they hold hands very readily. Trust me, I know.One example with the newest SEI girl I met, we were holding hands and hugging each other within 20 minutes. FLIRTATIOUS

But as far as I know from the girls I know, their activation energy for the first reaction is very low, but any other reactions, you need a lot of kJ. I am fine with that, because I want a real connection with a girl before I get serious.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Timeless. You and her would have some ridiculously beautiful babies.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pinnochio, you have misunderstood everything I said. As you write this, it sounds like the people I am describing are not SEI. These girls are not loose in any way. They just like to hold hands and cuddle.

@ your next post: not everyone you feel a connection with is SEI, just because that's your type. Your example is most likely an EIE or an SEE - types who do such things -, but of different reasons, SEIs don't hug everybody with no relationship for 20 minutes.
    You take me for a fool, you talk condescendingly to me. I never stated these girls lay around on whoever they see. That is whorish and I personally hate girls like that. I would not allow them to touch me if I knew that they acted in the way you described. I described this 20 minute thing because we both realized that we were "identical", but not in the socionics sense. We love to just be happy, you know? I don't want to sound arrogant, but it means I have something special with these girls that they do this.
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pinocchio View Post
    Yes, those bottom links are descriptions made by several authors, they're *theoretically* not user-made. Should be careful about that, though.
    - SOCIONICS: Personality Types and Relationships. I've been told by the author that it's not maintained by him anymore, but this website is very good - also contains interesting links and explanations.
    - ₪₪₪ Socionics - The New Psychology ₪₪₪ - contains the basics about types and relationships, and several other things like a test and articles.
    - Psychological Types - this uses classical names for the types, but if you click on them and enter the descriptions the name is written up above, in the title.

These I gave you have pretty concise descriptions. You have to read all the descriptions and cross them in your mind, to get the essential. I'm sure you can do this as an NT, just you seem a bit too impatient guy, who uses to get the job done efficiently, though bit of accuracy matters for this, but anyway, if you stumble upon your conflictor instead of your dual, you'll find this very quickly, the bad part is that this means another failure, the good part is that it can be a good lesson and the next time I suppose you won't blow it up again, at least considering the two options.

Please tell me, do you enjoy diving, sky diving, mountain climbing, swimming or anything related to adventure at your own initiative, obviously more than people you know?

Let me tell you some differences between ILE and LIE, maybe you will eventually take this other one into consideration as well:
    - ILE: prefers economy, prefers to do things with the less possible resources, with as little waste as possible. LIE: likes it big, doesn't spend time thinking in small scales, mobilize everything they got when they want something;
    - ILE: not much concerned about their appearance, they rather may look odd, even wearing old clothes and stuff. LIE: concerned with their appearance, although, they need usually someone with fine taste to tell them what to choose, there are some people they consult in this. They know the primary impression matters
    - ILE: some of the worst planners! They don't like to plan anything in advance, but most importantly - they don't use to stick to a plan. Change their mind often. LIE: some of the best planners, if not the best. They can visualize projects start-to-end, it's easy for them to stick to their plans and get the job done.
    - ILE: avoid challenge for its sake, unless they know they can do something and want to prove it. LIE: like challenges of all sorts. They like to test themselves in different situations, they are very daring in many aspects. This difference, for example, manifests when it comes to take on women: ILEs need encouraging signs to make the first steps, at least they wait some time for accommodation, to e able to notice such signs even if not obvious, while LIEs act on behalf of their interest as it comes, they don't think twice when they're sure what they want, are they able to do it or now?

Both are technically inclined, they can easily learn all sort of things like programming, etc.
    Thanks, that just all reconfirms—yet again—that I'm an ILE.

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Timeless. You and her would have some ridiculously beautiful babies.
    I wasn't thinking that far when I met her! She was one of those girls that brought my mind of madness into the here and now. And she didn't try, just her mere quiet presence did it.

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please tell me, do you enjoy diving, sky diving, mountain climbing, swimming or anything related to adventure at your own initiative, obviously more than people you know?

Let me tell you some differences between ILE and LIE, maybe you will eventually take this other one into consideration as well:
    - ILE: prefers economy, prefers to do things with the less possible resources, with as little waste as possible. LIE: likes it big, doesn't spend time thinking in small scales, mobilize everything they got when they want something;
    - ILE: not much concerned about their appearance, they rather may look odd, even wearing old clothes and stuff. LIE: concerned with their appearance, although, they need usually someone with fine taste to tell them what to choose, there are some people they consult in this. They know the primary impression matters
    - ILE: some of the worst planners! They don't like to plan anything in advance, but most importantly - they don't use to stick to a plan. Change their mind often. LIE: some of the best planners, if not the best. They can visualize projects start-to-end, it's easy for them to stick to their plans and get the job done.
    - ILE: avoid challenge for its sake, unless they know they can do something and want to prove it. LIE: like challenges of all sorts. They like to test themselves in different situations, they are very daring in many aspects. This difference, for example, manifests when it comes to take on women: ILEs need encouraging signs to make the first steps, at least they wait some time for accommodation, to e able to notice such signs even if not obvious, while LIEs act on behalf of their interest as it comes, they don't think twice when they're sure what they want, are they able to do it or now?

Both are technically inclined, they can easily learn all sort of things like programming, etc.
    I agree with this description, although the rest is likely rubbish.
    The end is nigh

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The three SEI's I know.

One is a hair srylist - so maybe getting your hair cut and flirt in a goofy Ne manner and see if they are SEi
    One owns a fancy dress shop -see above but hire a costume instead getting your hair cut. Although going into a fancy dress shop and asking for a hair cut may seem like Ne flirting, it may be a high risk strategy.
    One is a florist: maybe buy some flowers.

Apart from that they all seem to like a bit of a dance.
    They are all coupled up now, one met her boyfriend at a nightclub.
    One through a friedn of a friend at a pub and one met at a LARP event.

I do not take part in LARP but I can understand the appeal, whole thing seems quite Alpha'ish to me.
    IEE-Ne

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't take you for a fool, but arrogant, because you were decisive of what you said although you were wrong.

Anyway, my understanding in flirting was of sexual nuance, if you have another understanding - be my guest, but as long as "flirting" means sexual encouraging towards the opposite sex - which is not SEI - then that is even more unfit in a description. It is obvious that it was a late addition by someone who doesn't know what's all about, now really, anyone can change that on his/her taste, is that Socionics reference?

Do you have an idea who the Wikisocion Chopin is, is he/she an user here?
    I am afraid you don't understand the nuances of the English language. I cannot blame you at all, since it is not your native language. But flirting doesn't have to mean sexual encouragement. I whole-heartedly agree that SEI are not of the sexually encouraging sort.

Chopin is Rubicon.
    D-SEI 9w1

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    heh, the first larpers i ever met (that i knew were larpers, at least) were two friends, an SEI and ILE.
    haha yay!
    The end is nigh

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NP >:| MEANNNN FACE. So mean, I am going to paste in the mean face again >:|
    D-SEI 9w1

TIM
    ILE/ENTp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by somavision View Post
    The three SEI's I know.

One is a hair srylist - so maybe getting your hair cut and flirt in a goofy Ne manner and see if they are SEi
    One owns a fancy dress shop -see above but hire a costume instead getting your hair cut. Although going into a fancy dress shop and asking for a hair cut may seem like Ne flirting, it may be a high risk strategy.
    One is a florist: maybe buy some flowers.

Apart from that they all seem to like a bit of a dance.
    They are all coupled up now, one met her boyfriend at a nightclub.
    One through a friedn of a friend at a pub and one met at a LARP event.

I do not take part in LARP but I can understand the appeal, whole thing seems quite Alpha'ish to me.
    I'd love to try to dance, but I still gotta learn. I'm horrible at the moment. That'd be cool if my dual ends up being on of those, as I'd love to learn; especially Lindy Hop and Swing!

By the way, I see a lot of aesthetics in play there... It's making me think of more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Kamajama View Post
    yo ile ftw
    Damn straight, man you guy... You make me want to make a SEI Bio-GPS 3G Finder satellite device or something.

Launch Date: TBA.

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    heh, the first larpers i ever met (that i knew were larpers, at least) were two friends, an SEI and ILE.
    Speaking of that, I use to play WoW, that sucked my soul into deepest pits of the twilight zone, and actually I was going to go one of those Quakecons in TX one time back in the dinosaur age when I was a fragging maniac, but that's a different story...

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    You can run into SEI/ISFP at a bar or a club on the weekend and at any social gathering.

Or you can hang out with me because SEI and EII tend to make very good friends.
    I like going to bars and clubs every now then.

Are they quiet ones sitting in the corner hiding from the spotlight with their friends, or ones dancing out there living the night? or a little of both?

Hah, by the way, that lady I was mentioning earlier is actually from Santa Monica.

Quote Originally Posted by aixelsyd View Post
    An art class. I am not joking. Some are rather cerebral, though, like this one dude in a lit class...poet...felt pretty sure of his SEI-ness. His interest in me was just too obvious to be IEI or any victim type, really. Damn Super Ego random attractions. He was also very fashionable, too, in the pretty boy artsy way. If I didn't suspect him of also doing drugs and having had a fall out with his dual, things might have worked.

But yeah, you can find them in a lot of places. I also met one in a psychology class in HS. She wasn't as dressed up as some SEIs, and though I had her as IEI at first, it came clear otherwise. You just need to know what to look for and that just comes from lots of field experience.

But yeah, art classes. Loads of them. Most are pretty, cute, have an AMAZING eye for detail and prettiness. Chill and cool people.
    This is what my ENFj friend has been telling me like hell; with the emphasis on art, art, art. It's good to hear it from somebody else!

---

By the way, are there any famous female ISFp/SEI that most of you can agree on? I know some are from the other site, but my friend thinks otherwise. I know no two people are the same, but I'd like to look 'em up to get an overall "vibe."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123