Thread: ISTps posting videos of themselves

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ISTps posting videos of themselves

Would you be willing to post a video or two of yourself? The recent thread with Juju and SM has me utterly confused. I'm not questioning my type again, i'm questioning others. It doesn't exactly matter what the content is, just so everyone could get a clear idea of your type and mannerisms? We could post some questions here that others would like us to answer and we could post a video response. I know forcemyhand has posted a few before...something short and sweet like that maybe? I don't know, i'm just really very curious how the rest of you are. LokiV? Winterpark? Songofsappho? etc...would you ever do this? I have a camera myself but it doesn't record audio so that would be a bit pointless. Just throwing it out there...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

would you ever do this?
    Only if Phaedrus promises to tell me my socionics and enneagram type afterwards.

j/k. Probaby not.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I already did, member?
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    I already did, member?
    You don't count. You're a whore.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Winterpark, you don't count...you won't even post a picture

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Winterpark, you don't count...you won't even post a picture
    That doesn't make sense, Jessica. I didn't say I coun't.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All responses in this forum should be in video format. That'd be nice.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, Jessica, I agree with you Jessica. Don't your heart just yearn for a better world where all of this forum's responses would be in online HD Video stream...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this isn't a video (obviously), but the girl ISTp I know doesn't move very much. She is very still, even her facial expressions don't move that much. And then suddenly she will do something silly like wave her arms around and smile (if it makes sense to do so), and then back to still.

it's that economy of movement thing. She also said when she walks, she is too lazy to pick up her feet, so she slides them along the ground. lol. I think this carries over into the general cool laid back attitude. Hope that helps.
    Hi! I'm an ENFP. :-)

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know many IEEs and let me tell you, there are groups, even among members of the same type.

I recall a situation where I was at the university with two other IEEs in the same room. One of them was very like me, the other I felt like somewhat foreign (I already knew about socionics by the time, so I watched closely).

It could be, like I said to songofsappho recently, that subtypes are more than just a slight inclination, but can turn you entirely into another type, at least temporarily.

So, for example, in the case of my IEE acquaintances, one was Ne subtype and the other was Fi. Since Ne only combines itself with either Fi or Ti, a Ne subtype IEE would become temporarily an ILE while the Fi subtype would become temporarily an ESI. In line with this theory, the Fi-IEE was far more blunter and social and the Ne-IEE was far more intellectual and restrained, compared one to another.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Do you think Subtypes are a matter of two distinct sub-categories or in fact a gradient/spectrum?

Because I have a lot of trouble (making this all about me) determining my subtype. I thought I was Fi, then I thought I was Ne and now I'm back to 'I have no idea'. Assuming Tereg and JuJu are correctly identified, I'm more like JuJu than I am like Tereg (from their videos), but it seems to be a matter of degree.

Edited to add: I've love to see more Delta ST videos and photos too! Bring it on!
    You havent seen my video either?

I give up

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give up
    I obviously haven't explored the forums enough! Is it in the video-project thread? I will um, be sleuth like and hunt it down for consumption!
    ()
    3w4-1w2-5w4 sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    niffweed says none of you are ISTps. get out of this thread!
    But, niffweed is a robot. He doesn't know PEOPLE.

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unefille View Post
    Edited to add: I've love to see more Delta ST videos and photos too! Bring it on!

Oh, you mean Delta ST people?
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Creepy-

I don't know how I feel about posting a video. Erm... actually I do, and it kind of wierds me out. I've been brave enough to venture into Stickam land, though, so maybe we can catch each other there. People I've talked to on Stickam, feel free to report on my mannerisms/speech patterns/whatever if you're so-inclined. Assuming you still think I am ISTp after talking w me live... I understand that the self-typed ISTp's are a bit suspect as of late

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post

lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    I don't know how I feel about posting a video. Erm... actually I do, and it kind of wierds me out. I've been brave enough to venture into Stickam land, though, so maybe we can catch each other there. People I've talked to on Stickam, feel free to report on my mannerisms/speech patterns/whatever if you're so-inclined. Assuming you still think I am ISTp after talking w me live... I understand that the self-typed ISTp's are a bit suspect as of late
    This may not be an appropriate place to ask, but what is this stickam thing I keep coming across? *iz uninformed*
    allez cuisine!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I give up
    Are you just being a tease or do you really have a video? Could we see a link to it or could you re-post it? Now I'm curious about what this video is. What are you doing in it?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm pretty sure they're all in the 16types video thread....about 80 pages back. Good luck!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, he has a video. It's really short though - he should post a longer one And yeah, it was forever ago, so good luck finding it!

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by idolatrie View Post
    This may not be an appropriate place to ask, but what is this stickam thing I keep coming across? *iz uninformed*
    It's a wonderful land of webcameras and chit-chatting, forum people, socionic debates (occasionally), and of course sexual innuendo.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually, you know...i should have made an ATTN: ENFP thread and asked for the same thing. Come to think of it, i've never seen any of you besides JuJu and now they're claiming he's ENFJ. HAH

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JuJu seemed more ENFp than anything else in those videos, though I wouldn't say 100% or anything. smccosker could be either ISTp or ESTp based on those videos.

The videos seemed more useful in typing JuJu than smmcosker maybe because JuJu wasn't trying to prove his type and when someone is trying to prove what type he/she is it gets pointless - just reading off a list of traits they think are related to whatever function. JuJu was acting more natural. I think people are saying he could be ENFj because it works with the theory that smmcosker is Beta.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tereg has lots of videos... Unfortunately, I don't have a camera, my computer is on the fritz and I haven't been able to fix it yet, and I'm shortly not even going to have internet at my apartment any more. sooooooo...

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't have a camera, but I'm quite sure Claire Danes, Kirsten Dunst, and Jude Law are ENFp, so maybe look at videos of them. And they won't be talking about or even thinking about Socionics so that will make them more useful.

(Of course now people will argue their types but I feel pretty confident about those three.)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But, niffweed is a robot. He doesn't know PEOPLE.
    yea, niffweed is not even human. more like a robot with a bad wig and cheap white paint. plus his voice box needs finer tuning.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post

seems like a very relaxing atmosphere, do u have a rifle in the back of the pick up truck? seriously im not joking, do u? if you own any what kind of guns do u have? (my sn on aim is smccosker)

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Actually, you know...i should have made an ATTN: ENFP thread and asked for the same thing. Come to think of it, i've never seen any of you besides JuJu and now they're claiming he's ENFJ. HAH
    One is forthcoming regarding the JuJu smccosker stuff.

I almost made it yesterday but decided not to. It will come.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by smccosker View Post
    seems like a very relaxing atmosphere, do u have a rifle in the back of the pick up truck? seriously im not joking, do u? if you own any what kind of guns do u have? (my sn on aim is smccosker)
    LOL, no I don't own any guns.
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I'm quite sure Claire Danes, Kirsten Dunst, and Jude Law are ENFp
    Interesting, never thought about his type before. But I just rented a movie with him and Norah Jones (possible ISTp?) in the main roles, so that should be interesting to watch. The movie is called "My Blueberry Nights", maybe you 've seen it.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    Interesting, never thought about his type before. But I just rented a movie with him and Norah Jones (possible ISTp?) in the main roles, so that should be interesting to watch. The movie is called "My Blueberry Nights", maybe you 've seen it.
    I haven't seen that. But he seems very ENFp to me and I know he's listed as ENFp on some site - socioniko.net I think. So I'm not alone in that thinking anyway.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker Mom View Post
    I haven't seen that. But he seems very ENFp to me and I know he's listed as ENFp on some site - socioniko.net I think. So I'm not alone in that thinking anyway.
    He seems somewhat eccentric and unconventional in his acting from what I've seen of him. I can also very easily see a case for an ethical (presumably Fi) type.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Visually, he reminds me of trumpeter Chris Botti

Very High Resolution Picture

(Another possible ENFp?)
    Last edited by Park; 08-16-2008 at 02:03 AM.