Thread: Why I hate introverts (offensive)

Threaded View

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Why I hate introverts (offensive)

- I still don't know how the fuck they're any useful to mankind. I know they actually are, but they look they don't.

- They're boring. Being with them is pretty much like not being with real people.

- Worst bastards were introverts, including Stalin, Lenin, and ******. Introverts solve economical problems with wars and concentration camps. Extroverts solve them by moving their asses.

- They are unable to accomodate to other people.

- I got expelled from high school because of 3 introverts. (--- SEI, -+- ILI, and -00 EII)

- Introverts are unsociable. This is true. Not because they're shy, but because they're non-accomodating. (except S+ introverts, who're quite uncommon)

- I'm an extrovert who was forced to live like an introvert until very recently. (and I'm currently 21)

- Most people who caused prejudice to me were introverts.

- Though introverted chicks look physically more attractive, I'm actually bound to extroverted chicks, because they're more accessible and accomodating.

- When people think of assholes, they think of introverts. I mean, wifebeaters, terrorists, or such.

- You've probably known that pretty -+- IEI chick... and just forget about her, because introverts are impossible to date.

- Introverts are usually manlier, but I don't give a fuck because I'm not gonna involve myself in any manliness competition.
    Last edited by machintruc; 11-11-2008 at 06:26 PM.