Thread: The Conjecture of Jxrtes

Creepy-female

Default The Conjecture of Jxrtes

Last edited by female; 07-24-2015 at 03:15 AM.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keep fighting dolphin! You almost has jxcteres! You both are at the brink of defeat, it has come down to a matter of will to determine the winner of this... battle!

Mention on how traumatic his childhood was as he peed in his own bed and he felt guilty but then he toughened up and put a knot on his willie but the damage has been done to his psych even today thoughts of piss bubble out from his unconscious!

(I only support Dolphin CO because of her avatar)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK I WILL. There are some really hot LSEs out there. Are you broadening your range, jxrtes? I think I'm seeing an amalgam of 3 or 4 now, instead of just 1.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    Wake up and smell the LSE (fuck LSEs).
    I have and would hearilty recommend

Dear Mr. Jxrtes:

Somebody is having a bad day, aren't they? Would you like a hug, perhaps I should feed you some Fe, perhaps a little Si?

Oh wait no, I can't! I MUST be IEI then, by your reasoning.....

Let's make biscuits! *squee* ^_^
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah my question is, why the bitterness?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    b) I don't exist.
    Final answer! Earlier when I was even more not sober I started thinking that no one on the internet actually existed and that you were all just bits of data sent to fool me, and then I decided that everyone I knew in real life was in on it too, and then I was like, "WTF? I am having a drug induced paranoid delusion," and I responded, "damn dude, yeah, I dunno, there's some freaky shit going down right now." but then I was all, "yeah bro, it's kind of awesome too though in a way." and i was all, "shit yeah son, we should do this more often." and then I was just all, "aight homey, this talking to yourself thing is pretty sick too." ah the memories, good times.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A bored ILE trying to amuse himself can be a dangerous thing

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this is a joke, full credit to jxrtes. You're a funny one.

If this is serious, you're an idiot because

a) I am an SLE who is interested in socionics and other personality theories
    b) there are plenty of curious/active/obsessed ILIs on this forum, and plenty more who dig socionics. Back up the fucking claim
    c) many of the SEIs here aren't necessarily interested in socionics, but they sure as shit do venture into this joint. There is a comparatively huge population of Alpha SFs on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstar View Post
    Keep fighting dolphin! You almost has jxcteres! You both are at the brink of defeat, it has come down to a matter of will to determine the winner of this... battle!
    Se valuing, possibly ego - this also reminds me of the comment you made about ScarlettLux mistakenly "having me there" (when she was actually laughing at UDP); you mistake in observing the balances of power between individuals makes me think this may be a super id function, maybe Se HA.

Ever thought about Beta, Darkstar?

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    I'll heartily second this.
    lol @ this

Quote Originally Posted by BurntOrange View Post
    There are some really hot LSEs out there.
    What, like UDP?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am I the ONLY one who remembers Jxrtes mentioning he needs to save up all his Phaedrus lines for a good time and the only one who sees the marked resemblance in the way he's been wording and rationalizing all these arguments to the way in which Phaedrus tends to do the same? I mean granted, he could have done a better job in adopting Phaedrus's overall speaking patterns, but fo' realz, my homies...

That being said, I think when he talks about the 4-subtype theory he's being sincere, because I recall him mentioning this theory in stickam. I went to go read it and then got distracted and later lost the page. sorry jx
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Very busy with work. Only kind of around.

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Then piss off accordingly.
    see mime, i told you entps don't like to show off their ideas until they're ready for Fe'ing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I always get confused reading threads like this, especially when it's a member who's been here for some time. For some reason I always instinctively assume the person's joking, then people respond as though the person's being serious, and I start to wonder if the people responding are misinterpreting the original post, or whether I'm the one misinterpreting it. I really wish I was better able to tell this sort of thing.
    ILI (Indescribable Lovemaking Inc.)
    5w4 so/sx

"IP temperament! Because today's concerns are tomorrow's indifferences!"

Lord Fnorgle's Domain - A slowly growing collection of music, poetry and literature.
    Stickam music performances

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

jxtres w/e.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BLauritson View Post
    I always get confused reading threads like this, especially when it's a member who's been here for some time. For some reason I always instinctively assume the person's joking, then people respond as though the person's being serious, and I start to wonder if the people responding are misinterpreting the original post, or whether I'm the one misinterpreting it. I really wish I was better able to tell this sort of thing.
    I sincerely think he's joking and feeding off the hilarious reaction he's getting. I did the EXACT SAME THING in stickam last week, even under the same premise of pretending to Phaedrus. Personally, I think it's pretty funny. So either jxrtes and I have the same sense of humour, or he suddenly became a completely different person in the last week.
    ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too

TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Me too
    Thirded.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

guys. And thanks for the offers of .
    Read the name of the smiley.

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good
    Am I the ONLY one who remembers Jxrtes mentioning he needs to save up all his Phaedrus lines for a good time and the only one who sees the marked resemblance in the way he's been wording and rationalizing all these arguments to the way in which Phaedrus tends to do the same? I mean granted, he could have done a better job in adopting Phaedrus's overall speaking patterns, but fo' realz, my homies...

That being said, I think when he talks about the 4-subtype theory he's being sincere, because I recall him mentioning this theory in stickam. I went to go read it and then got distracted and later lost the page. sorry jx
    Well, I never read the thing about quotes, but yeah it seemed pretty obvious to me from the start. A person can get in a bad mood at times, but usually it corresponds to their general personality instead of completely switching every semblance of themself into being a caricature of Phaedrus (and then some machintruc, tcaudillg, and maybe niffweed at the very least; hence my amalgam of 3 or 4 comment).

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good
    I sincerely think he's joking and feeding off the hilarious reaction he's getting. I did the EXACT SAME THING in stickam last week, even under the same premise of pretending to Phaedrus. Personally, I think it's pretty funny. So either jxrtes and I have the same sense of humour, or he suddenly became a completely different person in the last week.
    Quote Originally Posted by me
    A bored ILE trying to amuse him[or her!]self can be a dangerous thing

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mn0good View Post
    oh no you didn't ... you just verbed Phaedrus.
    where will it end?
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Bukowski
    We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.
    SLI

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by iAnnAu View Post
    oh no you didn't ... you just verbed Phaedrus.
    where will it end?
    It was a typo!

ILE
    7w8 so/sp

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Um, how does that mean Se valuing? Anyone could have said that.
    I explained how I thought it meant Se valuing. If you believe anyone could've said that and it's not Se valuing, then fair enough.

Unless calenwen is an ethical type, it's probably something to do with Fe/Fi ineptitude. I too cannot recognise this kind of thing.

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    Somebody is having a bad day, aren't they? Would you like a hug, perhaps I should feed you some Fe, perhaps a little Si?
    Be explicit, offer him sex.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.