I never thought I would do this, but I'm looking for help in objectively re-evaluating my type. While I'm quite certain that I acted very much like an ENTp in the past and probably thought that way too, I'm realizing that the current Vero and the old Vero are not at all the same. I'm kind of at a crossroads where I don't really know what type I am anymore and I simply can't objectively sort out the information myself without projecting the past onto the present.

If people would be willing to help out, I'll try and remain as objective and honest as possible in order to make this a reasonable undertaking. We've sort of discussed my type on stickam in the past in a pretty lackluster fashion and trying to remember everything that was brought up is difficult. By gathering everyone's opinions in a thread I'm hoping to be able to look at things and maybe piece a picture together.

I'm not even sure what information to supply anymore because it's just too easy to formulate a description that fits into whatever niche I desire. In that light, it's probably best that you either post your own opinions that you've garnered at present or ask me questions that I can answer directly.

Cheers guys, your help is appreciated.