Thread: These So-Called "INTjs"

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default These So-Called "INTjs"

Carla, heath and Ms Kensington, to name but three. I'm sorry, but I can see none of you as LII. You don't sound or talk like LIIs, nor do you have their demeanour. Plus, I feel very different towards you people - far more positively - than I do towards LIIs.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Ezra, do you love me?

Creepy-Cyclops

I don't know enough about Heath and Ms. Kensington, but i'm pretty sure Carla is not an LII, nor does she exhibit the behaviour of a 5, which is the enneagram type that she stated as identifying with on her enneagram thread.

Creepy-Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    That's right. I'm a SEI 9w1 SLE sx/sp.
    I don't think your an SEI either. To be honest i'm not sure what your exact type is (just pretty sure it's not LII)

You'll remember I suggested SLE for you before.. I think (maybe) that the mirror LSI and enneagram type 1 fits you best. Although as I say I'm not fully sure what type you are, just that you don't fit LII, but that's my best analysis of you at present.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    I don't think your an SEI either. To be honest i'm not sure what your exact type is (just pretty sure it's not LII)

You'll remember I suggested SLE for you before.. I think (maybe) that the mirror LSI and enneagram type 1 fits you best. Although as I say I'm not fully sure what type you are, just that you don't fit LII, but that's my best analysis of you at present.
    What evidence do you see present (apart from impressions) would suggest certain functional preferences for Carla?
    "Alpha Quadra subforum. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ~Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Johari Box

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Boy I sure do love these types of threads.

Carla, face it... you love bono. No INTj alive loves bono.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Carla is probably more logical than me, and even if I was a INFj, INFjs aren't exactly supposed to be playful either. And I can't be a ISFp, because ISFps are 'more boring' than INFps.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    Carla, heath and Ms Kensington, to name but three. I'm sorry, but I can see none of you as LII. You don't sound or talk like LIIs, nor do you have their demeanour. Plus, I feel very different towards you people - far more positively - than I do towards LIIs.
    what is an LII IYO?

Heath is not lii but the other two are, although I don't know carla well enough to confirm

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    what is an LII IYO?
    Not that he has any real opinions, he just wants to stir thinigs up, for no particular reason. That's what Betas do, anyway. He also thinks that I am an ESTp (I guess).
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.