Default Enya

What type do you think she is?

For VI purposes, here's her "On My Way Home" video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=AmO8pXRO_Go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by snegledmaca; 07-29-2008 at 11:25 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd say SEI, SLI, EII, LII. However primarily I would place her in a Si quadra.

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    I'd say SEI, SLI, EII, LII. However primarily I would place her in a Si quadra.
    Thanks! I was thinking SLI, but couldn't be sure. The way she answers the questions seems very logical (Te-valuing?), even on questions where she has some emotional tie to the answer. I agree on the Si-valuing, and her eyes and body movements in the interview video look SLI to me....

Creepy-

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    that's what I was thinking, especially after reading her Wikiquote page.
    I guess we agree on Delta....

Which quotes there make you think EII?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by songofsappho View Post
    Thanks! I was thinking SLI, but couldn't be sure. The way she answers the questions seems very logical (Te-valuing?), even on questions where she has some emotional tie to the answer. I agree on the Si-valuing, and her eyes and body movements in the interview video look SLI to me....
    Actually my first impression was SEI, based on her mannerisms.

However, now I'm thinking SLI as well. Because of something I've noticed, an observation. It's the way she refers to those two people she works with. She has been working with these people intimately for a very long time, she knows them very well. And yet, from the interview one would not get this impression.

This makes me think she is SLI. First, I don't see how a Fe quadra type would ever do anything like that. To know somebody for ages, work intimately with them, and yet in an interview give off the impression as if they barely know them, address them primarily in the context of their professional ocupation.

Also I don't think an EII would do it as well. I think if she were EII the full extent of the relationship would also show. It wouldn't be a side reference.

But then again, it could be that she actually doesn't have such a bond with them, doesn't know them. Which would make this argument invalid. But somehow I don't think that is the case.

And on a related note, the reason why I noticed this is because that was precisely a thing people noted to me. Once, I was in company of some people I didn't know, with some people I did know. I was explaining an event to them. Much like her in the interviews, I compensated for the fact that these new people knew nothing of the people in the event. So I referred to them as some people I know. Those who I knew were kind of shocked, that I would refer to people I know for years, people I knew from early childhood, close friends, just as people I know. But to me there was no issue, I mean, those people didn't know them, to them they really were just some people I know.