Thread: heaths type blog

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default heaths type blog

gilly - nf type
    ezra - estp

those are the only two people i can think to type. awesome! everybody else is free to choose their own type.
    asd

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool. I'm going to be Gamma ST

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm. Gilly and I could possibly be identicals, we could have a homoerotic cage fighting contest for Ezra's affections. We would force Expat and Diana's 2-year-old children to attend, much to their horror, then they would start an epic war against the evils of homosexuality and then I could finally just eliminate everybody I don't really like, no matter how young they are.

Sorry got carried away.

But this isn't about Gilly or me or Ezra this is about you, you big poopyhead. Once again, Gilly and I are the only ones that actually know what the word 'blog' means.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Hmm. Gilly and I could possibly be identicals, we could have a homoerotic cage fighting contest for Ezra's affections. We would force Expat and Diana's 2-year-old children to attend, much to their horror, then they would start an epic war against the evils of homosexuality and then I could finally just eliminate everybody I don't really like, no matter how young they are.

Sorry got carried away.

But this isn't about Gilly or me or Ezra this is about you, you big poopyhead. Once again, Gilly and I are the only ones that actually know what the word 'blog' means.
    you can't win ezra's affection with cage-fighting, dumbass.
    asd

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your type, heath?

(sounds like a bad pickup line)
    SLI/ISTp -- Te subtype

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnte View Post
    Cool. I'm going to be Gamma ST
    Gosh! Why are people so stupid? There is no. Such. Thing. As. G-A-M-M-A S-T.

Retard.

You're an horrific individual. Almost as horrific as Pol Pot's Cambodia Cilling Spree Deluxe v1.09.

Remember, Expat is a Nazi lesbian.

Gilly and I are the only ones that actually know what the word 'blog' means.
    Fuck off. My blog reigns supreme.

Quote Originally Posted by force my hand View Post
    What's your type, heath?

(sounds like a bad pickup line)
    I'm sure he'll interpret it in that way.

When last I heard, he was a self-typed LII. I am not convinced, at all. Nonetheless, the mystery that surrounds heath is beyond a joke. He never talks about himself anymore, so we can't get a valid enough picture of him in order to correctly type him.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra View Post
    When last I heard, he was a self-typed LII. I am not convinced, at all. Nonetheless, the mystery that surrounds heath is beyond a joke. He never talks about himself anymore, so we can't get a valid enough picture of him in order to correctly type him.
    Heath is a mystery wrapped up in an enigma inside a bacon tortilla. Such things are never meant to be understood by mere mortals.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I always thought alpha NT reading his posts, even when he was typing himself ILI FWIW (not much)

***el X Mercenary
    TIM
    Te-ISTp
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gosh! Why are people so stupid? There is no. Such. Thing. As. G-A-M-M-A S-T.
    I'm aware.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think ESTj is a strong possibility for heath.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This speculation is useless.

heath, tell us about yourself. Is you real name "heath"?

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I have recently been considering ILI/SLI for heath's type again. There is something I am attracted to about his matter-of-factness, but it's also something that attracts me to my SLI/ILI boss, and yet her lack of Fe is something of a detriment to my personally desired work environment.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This speculation is useless.

heath, tell us about yourself. Is you real name "heath"?
    yes.

estj - ha. no fucking way. god that's ridiculous. How many ESTj guys are short men that on first impression others would consider 'nerdlike'? very very few. I live in Wyoming, a U.S. state where almost every member of the male population is an ST type, and i know I do not belong.

I don't really talk about myself much anyway Ezra.

I will say that I have obsessive qualities, and when i take interest in something it takes over my life. I love to practice things and get better. I had a friend who i couldn't beat at tennis(he could beat all of my friends) so i spent two weeks religiously practicing the game, and studying form. Yesterday i crushed him. I think a good description of how I live my life is something someone said about my learning to play drums, "how i understand you getting good was you locked yourself up in your room for long periods and played and played." This is how i approach everything. If i want to a read a novelist- i acquire a lot of their books and set down reading them three hours a day until i have finished. This may not seem important, but i think it is something that strongly defines me.

Another thing that i think defines me is my willingness to give things up when i think they are bad. when my obsessive qualities showed in my computer habits I turned off my computer and internet. I had a friend who for no reason was a dick to me(this was a very close friend) so without warning him or caring I decided i am not his friend anymore and haven't seen him in more than a month(i used to hang out with him more than once a week, which is very often for me). I sometimes burn too many bridges.

initially when meeting others i always respect them. I lose respect for people(and this happens most frequently at work) when they cannot control themselves and their emotions. in example, when a co-worker and I have some sort of communication misunderstanding and they snap at me. it must be noted that in person I am absolutely polite(even my grandma said, "heath is a nice boy, you should leave him alone because he doesn't want to bother anyone"). I almost never insult others or let them phase me. I am almost always in calm reserve, so when this is violated I lose all respect for the other party.

these are things i've been considering about myself lately. I've violated my own principle to state my principles. poor silly stupid me.
    Last edited by olduser; 07-15-2008 at 07:56 PM.
    asd

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Personally I have recently been considering ILI/SLI for heath's type again. There is something I am attracted to about his matter-of-factness, but it's also something that attracts me to my SLI/ILI boss, and yet her lack of Fe is something of a detriment to my personally desired work environment.
    I work in a strongly personality driven work environment and I do okay. I think i give the impression that I want to do my job, do it well, and then continue. I don't ever make small talk. i think one of the greatest reasons for my being a Ti type is that I know what Fe is and I know that several of the girls i have loved or love possess it.
    asd

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well remember that SEEs and IEEs posses strong Fe as well; they just don't use it blatantly.

What you said about disliking people who can't control or set aside their emotions
    makes me doubt that you value Fe; indeed, I find that Fe valuers respect someone more when they genuinely express how they feel, whether it is just a fleeting emotion or a deeply held sentiment. I think Te valuing types tend to dislike it when someone does something they know is, say, counterproductive or potentially detrimental to relations by having an outburst, whereas with Fe valuing types it is seen as being genuine and trusting that other people aren't going to judge you (and, in some cases, not caring if they do).

Personally, one of the things my dual HAS to be able to endure is my emotional outbursts. I have had problems with repressing my emotions in the past because I have been told that I was being "stupid and irrational" when I did so openly, and I will never, ever again be intimate with someone who can't handle me when I boil over and know that it is "just me," that what I say might not necessarily reflect how I really feel about someone or something, that it's just a "passing storm." I think my "storms" would probably disturb the "calm" that you talk about; I think you're speaking Enneagram 9 language, which is, moreover, probably my area of disintegration, as well as that of most EIEs and some ESEs.

Now this isn't to say that IEEs or SEEs repress their emotions by nature or are even comfortable doing so; they just don't have as strong of a need to express them in order to "feel right," and are probably more receptive to venting this energy in a productive way, as opposed to just "needing to let it go." I dunno, ask JuJu or Slacker_Mom on this one.

Off-topic rant: I would say the growing numbers of people seeing therapists is somewhat a sign of a culture that values Te, the ability to be practical and set emotions aside, over Fe, willingness to express what you feel in spite of the consequences or other people's reactions. Obvious things about Fe are still valued, like capacity for social interaction and the ability to read and interpret the emotions of others, but these things are often only valued for their "practical" implications (i.e. shmoozing in the business world, manipulating people, etc); the fact that people are encouraged, and often forced, to set their feelings aside in favor of productivity, is a sign of less value for Fe.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    ISTp ISTp
    Do you mean ISTp ISTp ISTp?
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hmm, well this may come across as mean but I can't help it...

Heath, I don't like your posts only because you always seem extra defensive about things. Like I would never consider you a 'nerd' until you called yourself one. It's like, to me you obviously have some really big emotions to work out that you think you can hide them by being extra competitive and stuff.

This is how I view the world. Either people admit their drama queen-ness or how emotional they are, or they do everything they can to hide it, because it is awkward and kind of too powerful.

What's really wrong with losing a tennis match. Doesn't mean you never play tennis again, but you going in such the opposite way seems just as insecure as somebody that gives up on life completely.

Maybe you don't see the point of talking with people who have experienced their troubles, that you think it's being 'outbursty' but I myself think it's therapeutic. When you get extra defensive and try to just physically force all that stuff away, you will explode one day and might hurt others.

You want people to be nice to you but that is a kind of fake, politically correct nice in my opinion. If somebody really likes you, I hope you would let them show it.

Fi man.... blerrggh.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

-_-;

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol. There, there. He's a man, he can take it.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. It was a parallel to Heath's sig, "computer world computer world". It was obviously such a subtle joke your puny little mind didn't catch the delicate irony. Now I just ruined it by explaining it to you. >: (
    Oh dolphin, you make so lol.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No. It was a parallel to Heath's sig, "computer world computer world". It was obviously such a subtle joke your puny little mind didn't catch the delicate irony. Now I just ruined it by explaining it to you. >: (

Aw, sorry. (I would probably have gotten it if I noticed his signature thou, which I didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Oh dolphin, you make so lol.
    You missed a word again, I believe.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by heath View Post
    yes.

estj - ha. no fucking way. god that's ridiculous. How many ESTj guys are short men that on first impression others would consider 'nerdlike'? very very few. I live in Wyoming, a U.S. state where almost every member of the male population is an ST type, and i know I do not belong.

I don't really talk about myself much anyway Ezra.

I will say that I have obsessive qualities, and when i take interest in something it takes over my life. I love to practice things and get better. I had a friend who i couldn't beat at tennis(he could beat all of my friends) so i spent two weeks religiously practicing the game, and studying form. Yesterday i crushed him. I think a good description of how I live my life is something someone said about my learning to play drums, "how i understand you getting good was you locked yourself up in your room for long periods and played and played." This is how i approach everything. If i want to a read a novelist- i acquire a lot of their books and set down reading them three hours a day until i have finished. This may not seem important, but i think it is something that strongly defines me.

Another thing that i think defines me is my willingness to give things up when i think they are bad. when my obsessive qualities showed in my computer habits I turned off my computer and internet. I had a friend who for no reason was a dick to me(this was a very close friend) so without warning him or caring I decided i am not his friend anymore and haven't seen him in more than a month(i used to hang out with him more than once a week, which is very often for me). I sometimes burn too many bridges.

initially when meeting others i always respect them. I lose respect for people(and this happens most frequently at work) when they cannot control themselves and their emotions. in example, when a co-worker and I have some sort of communication misunderstanding and they snap at me. it must be noted that in person I am absolutely polite(even my grandma said, "heath is a nice boy, you should leave him alone because he doesn't want to bother anyone"). I almost never insult others or let them phase me. I am almost always in calm reserve, so when this is violated I lose all respect for the other party.

these are things i've been considering about myself lately. I've violated my own principle to state my principles. poor silly stupid me.
    This post tells me that you have strong Se, which is probably valued. I don't think you're Se leading though. What I do think is that you have strong, valued Ti, and that it's probably base Ti.

How does LSI sound to you, Heath?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    I am begining to doubt ISTj for heath.
    Why?

Perhaps he's Ne-LII.
    His post refers to a natural willpower no Se PoLR would possibly have.

(note what he says about ST's around him.)
    Note that his interpretation of an ST may be completely mistaken. Remember that he hasn't actually explained it.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think that particular description of that part of your personality points away from an alpha type at least
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm, well this may come across as mean but I can't help it...

Heath, I don't like your posts only because you always seem extra defensive about things. Like I would never consider you a 'nerd' until you called yourself one. It's like, to me you obviously have some really big emotions to work out that you think you can hide them by being extra competitive and stuff.

This is how I view the world. Either people admit their drama queen-ness or how emotional they are, or they do everything they can to hide it, because it is awkward and kind of too powerful.

What's really wrong with losing a tennis match. Doesn't mean you never play tennis again, but you going in such the opposite way seems just as insecure as somebody that gives up on life completely.

Maybe you don't see the point of talking with people who have experienced their troubles, that you think it's being 'outbursty' but I myself think it's therapeutic. When you get extra defensive and try to just physically force all that stuff away, you will explode one day and might hurt others.

You want people to be nice to you but that is a kind of fake, politically correct nice in my opinion. If somebody really likes you, I hope you would let them show it.

Fi man.... blerrggh.
    i don't feel very emotionally vulnerable, or like i have problems. I have principles though. there is nothing wrong with losing a tennis match, i lost so many before beating my friend. I almost never was cross about it, if anything, i was only angry with myself. I am so far from being a sore loser it's unreal.
    asd

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    You missed a word again, I believe.
    I don't have enough time type everything I thinking, word nazi!
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't read anything that points away from INTj for Heath... ISTj, Ezra's right, is also a possibility, but seemingly less so. (FWIW, Heath's attitudes, those that he's expressed here and elsewhere on the forum, over time, remind me quite a bit of those expressed by my INTj little bro.)

SLI = not likely
    Last edited by JuJu; 07-16-2008 at 07:56 PM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ifmd95 View Post
    Because of the differences noted between ESFj and ENFj?

I think this is another example of someone oversimplifying Se will. Consider the INTj's temperament and hidden agenda. A number of famous INTj have been noted for strict personal regimens, whether Kant or JQ Adams. The INTj POLR will relate more to aquiring power outside of where Ti and Ne are valued, to ordering other people around and such, to conflicts of interest. Consider Maximilian Robespierre --
    Has an LII ever said "I trained so hard, and then I crushed him"?

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Has an LII ever said "I trained so hard, and then I crushed him"?
    My little bro is INTj--his job is an actor, but he's into bodybuilding... Trains for 3 hours/day. When he was young (under 12) ppl made fun of him b/c he was skinny and quiet... Now he's 6'6", ripped... To me, in retrospect, it seems that this training has been a reaction to Se polr, e.g. two male fam members are Se base, and it seems that a lot of his sports coaches (and players) have been too... I've seen him get so angry at ppl who express Se--and he uses this anger (don't know if "anger" is the right word, actually--more like 'chip on his shoulder,') as motivation to work harder, to "show them."

Believe it or not, my INTj little bro has said things similar to "I trained so hard, and then I crushed them."