and does not
    understand the
    meaning of no.
    Because everything
    through her, and in her, is
    "Yes, it will be done."

Why I love LSEs:
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie
    A couple years ago I was put in charge of decorating the college for Valentine's Day. I made some gorgeous, fancy decorations from construction paper, glue, scissors, and imagination. Then I covered a couple cabinets with them. But my favorite was the diagram of a human heart I put up. So romantic!

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

?
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kandýra kandýr ýsýr hadi güzelim kandýr
    Kandýra kandýr ýsýr hadi güzelim ýsýr.
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    Kandıra kandır ısır hadi güzelim kandır
    Kandıra kandır ısır hadi güzelim ısır.
    yes, this is the sort of info I'm after.

my webcam broke awhile back... when i get a new one i'll go on stickam with you blue blade.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JuJu View Post
    yes, this is the sort of info I'm after.

my webcam broke awhile back... when i get a new one i'll go on stickam with you blue blade.
    You can go on there without a webcam. I do it all the time.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    You can go on there without a webcam. I do it all the time.
    i absolutely LOVE your avatar qb woman. a few of my friends are into mermaids and faeries and such.... your picture looks so sweet and dreamy. and the light coming up behind her....

fire is an awesome element, but i love water. so flowing and calming yet powerful too.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i absolutely LOVE your avatar qb woman. a few of my friends are into mermaids and faeries and such.... your picture looks so sweet and dreamy. and the light coming up behind her....

fire is an awesome element, but i love water. so flowing and calming yet powerful too.
    Thanks! I'm not really into fairies or mythical creatures...even mermaids (oddly enough). This has just been a nickname I've had from years ago and have always used it as my screen name...so I just run with the whole theme. Most mermaid pictures I've found are of the stereotypical siren who lures sailors for evil purposes and such, but I can't identify with this at all. I guess I use these pictures as a representation of my humanity rather than as someone expressing herself metaphorically. In other words, I think of the picture as representing me through its human attributes rather than as my trying to express some deeper, abstract meaning by identifying with the mythical aspects of it. And yeah, I'm a water person too.
    (sorry if this didn't make a lot of sense)

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I agree, water is cool, but if I should element my personality type, I'm air. Air is the way I want to be: everywhere on earth at all times, appreciated by most people, noticed only by few.
    I guess this makes sense for me too. I'm just not very educated on the different personality types as expressed through these elements.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks! I'm not really into fairies or mythical creatures...even mermaids (oddly enough). This has just been a nickname I've had from years ago and have always used it as my screen name...so I just run with the whole theme. Most mermaid pictures I've found are of the stereotypical siren who lures sailors for evil purposes and such, but I can't identify with this at all. I guess I use these pictures as a representation of my humanity rather than as someone expressing herself metaphorically. In other words, I think of the picture as representing me through its human attributes rather than as my trying to express some deeper, abstract meaning by identifying with the mythical aspects of it. And yeah, I'm a water person too.
    made sense to me. i like metaphorical representations. i am dancing butterfly millionaire mama remember.

my friends get a bit more into the mermaids, angels, faeries, atlantis kind of things than i.

water, rain, swimming, ocean, the rush, the power, the sweet cleansing of it...the nourishing of life, running in the sprinklers, clouds, hail storms, the circle of life....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, i like the avatar too ...it shows kind of a dual aspect to personality.
    ENTP:wink:ALPHA

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, water is cool, but if I should element my personality type, I'm air. Air is the way I want to be: everywhere on earth at all times, appreciated by most people, noticed only by few.
    cool, i wrote a poem about being an eagle a few years ago. hovering, watching from above, swooping down to touch and change lives, soaring again to observe...(that's not the poem obviously, just the gist of it)

oh something funny my hubby says. you know the song "the wind beneath my wings"? my hubby is a singer and is constantly singing something, constantly, constantly. well, he loves to bastardize songs and words. he plays with words a lot. to me, he is a dr. seuss of sorts. well, he'll sing it this way "did i ever tell you i'm your hero?" he's a bonafide goober.

TIM
    EII/INFj
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting, because when I think of like what element I most closely identify with -- it's earth. The organic-ness of it. Just something to it that really appeals to me.
    INFj

9w1 sp/sx