3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He wants a 2w1.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O_O Apparently there are at least 10 people on this forum who haven't properly identified an LSE in real life.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, he's absolutely NOTHING like the ones I know. They aren't quiet and withheld like he is; they are spunky, energetic, sometimes aggressive. And they don't think about work when they're not at it In fact I think it's been said that Oldham Leisurely corresponds well with LSE, which, based on my experience, works very well.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, yes, Gilly knows all, and anyone who disagrees with him is a moron. Lo, he cannot bear that he doesn't know me, and that other people know me better than he. This is another one of those moments where I make people cry, it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Well, he's absolutely NOTHING like the ones I know. They aren't quiet and withheld like he is; they are spunky, energetic, sometimes aggressive. And they don't think about work when they're not at it In fact I think it's been said that Oldham Leisurely corresponds well with LSE, which, based on my experience, works very well.
    That's because you have a distorted and limited view of me, and don't want to change it, and probably won't until we meet in person.

Your typing of me isn't wrong based on what you (choose) to see, but you seem to only see me as "quiet and withheld", and it's getting old. I mean why even bother saying I was LSI? Don't you see me as the quintessential LII, quiet, needing a caregiver, just thinking inside my head all day? That's what you keep trying to get everyone to see me as.

You seem to either have missed all my "spunky, energetic, and aggressive moments" on stickam or are just intentionally avoiding them.

You don't even seem to be able to consider that YOU are wrong, and YOU haven't actually seen all parts of me, and YOU don't know me as well as YOU think you do. Because, obviously, YOU are never wrong, right? And YOU know so much about socoinics, and YOU "really know UDP".
    Posts I wrote in the past contain less nuance.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~an extraverted consciousness is unable to believe in invisible forces.
    ~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    SEI, 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think UDP is LSE.
    "Language is the Rubicon that divides man from beast."

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mimosa Pudica View Post
    I think you are right to type yourself, and that burst out above kind of made you more likable to me. I usually feel really uncomfortable with LSIs, so LSE sounds much better... And obviously you agree.
    Oh trust me - and for anyone new - I've been bursting out and getting outrightly pissed off at the NUMEROUS threads that have been made about my type. I was being "patient" this time, or at least trying to.

This is nothing new. This is basically what he said a year ago. Other people have always been taking selective views of things, and then trying to "argue" what they see as being reality.

It is actually quite ironic that I was not considered aggressive, all the times I've gotten pissed off with Gilly.
    If you're in this forum to learn something, be careful. Lots of misplaced toxicity.

~a certain mysterious power that may prove terribly fascinating to the extraverted man, for it touches his unconscious.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UDP View Post
    Yes, yes, Gilly knows all, and anyone who disagrees with him is a moron. Lo, he cannot bear that he doesn't know me, and that other people know me better than he. This is another one of those moments where I make people cry, it seems.
    I've never even implied any of these things. Stop your nonsense.

That's because you have a distorted and limited view of me, and don't want to change it, and probably won't until we meet in person.
    I'll change it when I see you behaving to the contrary. Is that so hard to understand? I've never, ever seen you act anything remotely like the LSEs I've known. I'm sorry if that's somehow offensive to you.

Your typing of me isn't wrong based on what you (choose) to see, but you seem to only see me as "quiet and withheld", and it's getting old. I mean why even bother saying I was LSI? Don't you see me as the quintessential LII, quiet, needing a caregiver, just thinking inside my head all day? That's what you keep trying to get everyone to see me as.
    No, I'm not trying to get anyone to see you as anything you are not, except, perhaps, that you are LSI. I am simply sharing my observations of you and how I believe they correlate to psychological type. I do not have any serious need for you to be an LSI.

I see you as quiet, stable, and somewhat reluctant to express yourself, which are traits I associate with Ti types. I do not see you as energetic, spunky, or socially willing but somewhat clumsy, like an LSE. I really don't see why you think I'm trying to bring you down or say "bad" things about you when I'm actually claiming that you're my dual.

You seem to either have missed all my "spunky, energetic, and aggressive moments" on stickam or are just intentionally avoiding them.
    Apparently I have missed all of them.

You don't even seem to be able to consider that YOU are wrong, and YOU haven't actually seen all parts of me, and YOU don't know me as well as YOU think you do. Because, obviously, YOU are never wrong, right? And YOU know so much about socoinics, and YOU "really know UDP".
    I have never implied that I might not be wrong about your type, although from what I have seen it is patently obvious that you are not LSE. If you suddenly acted more like the ones that I know, then perhaps I would be more inclined to see it, but for the time being I'm sticking to what I've seen, which points heavily towards LSI>LSE.

Under cerulean skies...

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glamourama View Post
    yeah, I agree with this description for some LSEs. (I think I've been able to identify more of them lately)
    Yep.

This is why I still think UDP is an LII. Yep, LII, not LSI. All his needs for this feminine, brownie-baking woman.. honestly, it fits ESE way more than EII, among many others. I've discussed UDP's type too much so I am just going to stop now.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Yep.

This is why I still think UDP is an LII. Yep, LII, not LSI. All his needs for this feminine, brownie-baking woman.. honestly, it fits ESE way more than EII, among many others. I've discussed UDP's type too much so I am just going to stop now.
    At least now I know YOU'RE not crazy.
    "Those who make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities..."

- Voltaire

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah lately I am actually leaning that way myself. He backed down to my challenge to come on cam on stickam, lolz.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    At least now I know YOU'RE not crazy.
    ?

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah lately I am actually leaning that way myself. He backed down to my challenge to come on cam on stickam, lolz.
    Speaking of Stickam, I gotta go on that thing one of these days ...damn my craptastic webcam. Are good ones expensive?

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    ?
    I was saying you make sense.

Yeah, SL, get a cheap camera. It doesn't have to be incredibly expensive. I think niffweed bought one for $15-$20

- Voltaire

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never even implied any of these things. Stop your nonsense.
    Right.

I see you as quiet, stable, and somewhat reluctant to express yourself, which are traits I associate with Ti types.
    Reluctant to express myself?

I do not see you as energetic, spunky, or socially willing but somewhat clumsy, like an LSE. I really don't see why you think I'm trying to bring you down or say "bad" things about you when I'm actually claiming that you're my dual.
    You've never once commented on how we represent duality.
    How do I react positively to your ?

I have asked you that at least three times now, you have no response.

Apparently I have missed all of them.

I have never implied that I might not be wrong about your type, although from what I have seen it is patently obvious that you are not LSE. If you suddenly acted more like the ones that I know, then perhaps I would be more inclined to see it, but for the time being I'm sticking to what I've seen, which points heavily towards LSI>LSE.
    Right. The thing is, you keep looking at everything in isolation.

You seem quite, therefore, you are Ti
    You seem stable, therefore, you are IJ
    Because of those things, you seem Fe valuing
    And therefore you are my dual.

But you never seem to look at how unsmoothly we get along.

You seem fixated on this sort of positive psychological interaction that I don't understand. You also don't seem to understand how much I dislike the beta atmosphere of loudness and raucousnes. Do you think, like just now, when you start singing loudly on stickam, that i'm secretly holding back my smiles or something? You seem to refuse accepting that your personality, whatever it is, does not make me open up to you. You seem blind to the fact that it makes me more distant from you, and that what you "try" to do does not work. The people that I do open up to are not like you, at all.

--- and yet, we're supposed to be duals?

Has it ever occurred to you that I get quiet around you because I don't particularly like you, or how your acting, or what is going on?

Actually, wait, this has happened before, with Fe dominants. They take my "reservedness" as a sign that I need help socializing, as want of their Fe. When in reality, I am simply not interest in talking about whatever the matter is, or I'm generally bored with the situation.

Yes, they tend to take my simple disinterest in what is being discussed as "need of Fe to feel included". I don't think they can grasp how mercenary I am in my conversations, and my relations. I, in fact, only talk with people if I enjoy it, or feel it is productive towards my own desired ends. I don't do much of anything to cater to people's moods. And if people are catering to my mood, that doesn't much affect anything either (provided they don't overdo it, which leads me to start getting aggravated)

Does it occur to you, or anyone, that I actually DO NOT want to be "charged" by Fe, as Ti dominants like to be? Like some Fe dominants I know, its like Gilly just doesn't want to accept that I don't like his Fe (I don't know what Gilly's type is, at the moment, but he definitely seems Fe valuing). That it doesn't work for me, and that sometimes I particularly dislike it.

Look, if you "have" to see me as an ISFj for the time being, I suggest you start with that. I think people should at least start beginning to realize in a more conclusive fashion that I am not Fe valuing.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You are both misrepresenting AND over-simplifying my arguments, and are behaving like a child. I'm not going to argue with you.

And yes I am aware that I behave like a child not infrequently, but at least not when I'm trying to prove my points rationally.

End of discussion. Feel free to ramble on inconsequentially.
    Last edited by Gilly; 06-22-2008 at 12:08 AM.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, actually - I think I'm on UDP's side for once. His last post did make sense. And yeah, err, duality? Him and I? I don't think so, man. Not that we hate each-other or anything either. I respect him, in a weird sort of way. The only reason I just can't accept LSE (the biggest reason I mean) is the EJ temperament over IJ.

And LOL @ your comment of holding back smiles when you hear Gilly singing loudly...

Johari
    Nohari

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    Ahaha, singing on stickam.
    Numbers singing on stickam

- Voltaire

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've actually begun to realize that just undocking people solves a lot of problems.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this thread is really pissing me off. he's LSE. obviously we're not all going to agree on everyone's type, but it bothers me that so few types have no general consensus. it's as if one person's 16 types are permutations of another person's 16 types.
    UDP IS LSE. All the weirdness that pisses people off is stereotypical LSE oblivious behavior. Not LSI; they are smoother. They don't do weird LSE things like quote themselves or compliments that people gave them in their profiles. LSIs have a sense of humor that most people actually get.
    And fucking not LII. Where the hell is the Ne? And Si HA + Se POLR, yeah right? He wasn't even like marginally hurt when people posted pics of him in their avatars.
    I think either some people have serious blind spots to LSE or their frame of reference with LSIs and LIIs is off.
    Last edited by Ritella; 06-23-2008 at 05:33 AM.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carla View Post
    LII
    thanks, i'll edit. need sleep. shit Si.
    EII; E6(w5)

i am flakey

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    I think either some people have serious blind spots to LSE or their frame of reference with LSIs and [LIIs] is off.
    They may not necessarily have blindspots of "LSE", but blindspots of UDP more likely. They don't talk to me as much as you do.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    this thread is really pissing me off. he's LSE. obviously we're not all going to agree on everyone's type, but it bothers me that so few types have no general consensus. it's as if one person's 16 types are permutations of another person's 16 types.
    UDP IS LSE. All the weirdness that pisses people off is stereotypical LSE oblivious behavior. Not LSI; they are smoother. They don't do weird LSE things like quote themselves or compliments that people gave them in their profiles. LSIs have a sense of humor that most people actually get.
    And fucking not LII. Where the hell is the Ne? And Si HA + Se POLR, yeah right? He wasn't even like marginally hurt when people posted pics of him in their avatars.
    I think either some people have serious blind spots to LSE or their frame of reference with LSIs and LIIs is off.
    I could almost have bought LSE before I saw him on cam. He is not LSE. I will go to the grave with it. I'm not sure what type he is, but I am sure that it is not LSE. If he is LSE then I have to retype all of the LSEs I know.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What, too quiet?

- Voltaire

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think he is LSI. I don't find LSE impossible. In real life I think we would experience peaceful boredom with occasional highs and occasional irritations.

This is a test for UDP: How would it affect you if it was revealed that we had the exactly same favourite hobby as kids?

TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I could almost have bought LSE before I saw him on cam. He is not LSE. I will go to the grave with it. I'm not sure what type he is, but I am sure that it is not LSE. If he is LSE then I have to retype all of the LSEs I know.
    So you'd rather do less work than to actually be correct.

This is telling....
    D-SEI 9w1

This is me and my dual being scientific together

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LokiVanguard View Post
    What, too quiet?
    Just nothing at all like the LSEs I know. That's really all. It's just my impression.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kamangir View Post
    So you'd rather do less work than to actually be correct.

This is telling....
    Sorry to disappoint you, but I have far more confidence in my own real-life typings than UDP's self typing.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very "unsurprising", Gilly.

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    I don't think he is LSI. I don't find LSE impossible. In real life I think we would experience peaceful boredom with occasional highs and occasional irritations.

This is a test for UDP: How would it affect you if it was revealed that we had the exactly same favourite hobby as kids?
    Affect me? I don't see how that sentence alone is going to impact me.
    What do you mean, like, what would it make me think in terms of our similarities or differences?

Also, how do you know what hobbies I had, or what was my favorite?

@LV. Yes, Gilly sees me as an introverted, shy, person in want of Fe to brighten my day and liven my existence.
    I'm stable and everything I do is in my head.
    And I'm also incompetent at socionics, so I should just listen to whatever he says because......
    well, because of whatever reasons he has - apparently, because he is so confident in his ability to type people "in real life".

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nowhere in this thread am I insisting that you listen to me...I guess you might be peeved at me for saying that I understand you (which, I might add, is not me claiming that I "know" you), but beyond that I'm pretty much at a loss as to why you're getting all pissy this time.

Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-Diana

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diana View Post
    I don't know who that is or why you think he's LSE, but he looks a great deal more eager than UDP.

what the hell? Do I seem like some ogre that lives in a cave to everyone?

Hahahaha

At least someone loves me

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think that man dee posted is LSE.
    but i think UDP is LSE atm.
    INTp
    sx/sp

Creepy-Cyclops

There's been nothing contrary in my interactions with UDP to make me think anything else than LSE. I somehow think I would enjoy working with him, or probably under him (no..not like that, tut! ) I mean seeing as he's LSE he'd probably be the big manager or something hehe

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LV. Yes, Gilly sees me as an introverted, shy, person in want of Fe to brighten my day and liven my existence.
    well, so do some other people. but isn't it annoying?
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post

this guy is LSE, and UDP does look like him a bit, doen't he?
    lol, no he doesn't, but that guy looks more LIE or ILE anyways if you ask me.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what the hell? Do I seem like some ogre that lives in a cave to everyone?
    Nobody ever said anything remotely like this. Note that you project like a motherfucker. Like you're hiding or something.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Affect me? I don't see how that sentence alone is going to impact me.
    What do you mean, like, what would it make me think in terms of our similarities or differences?

Also, how do you know what hobbies I had, or what was my favorite?
    Oh, it was a theoretical question. I don't think you and I actually did have the same hobby. It is just that I have an experience where this kind of thing was seen as important by a person who I think is LSE. He was very positively surprised that we had shared the same hobby. Before that he thought we didn't have much in common but after he heard that we had the same "passion" as kids it kind of changed his position towards me to more positive. I was surprised by that. I had a different reaction as this "revelation" didn't affect at all how I saw our relation in in any way. I was always seeing us as quite neutral. He was seeing me slightly in the negative but after that incident slightly in the positive.

So I was wondering are you more similar to me or this guy I assume to be LSE. That's all. Do things like this make you feel closer to someone. I don't have many other clear observations but some indirect confirmation from other supposed LSEs that they do pay attention to this kind of things. If you drive the same kind of car or anything like that which seemingly connects you and suggests some kind of "like mindedness" but which really doesn't mean much imho. Really. It is irrelevant to me what kind of hobby someone had as a kid or if they drive the same kind of car.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nobody ever said anything remotely like this. Note that you project like a motherfucker. Like you're hiding or something.
    Here we go with this again.

You don't understand even my jokes, when I do make them.

Don't make me pineapple slap your ascot.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX View Post
    Oh, it was a theoretical question. I don't think you and I actually did have the same hobby. It is just that I have an experience where this kind of thing was seen as important by a person who I think is LSE. He was very positively surprised that we had shared the same hobby. Before that he thought we didn't have much in common but after he heard that we had the same "passion" as kids it kind of changed his position towards me to more positive. I was surprised by that. I had a different reaction as this "revelation" didn't affect at all how I saw our relation in in any way. I was always seeing us as quite neutral. He was seeing me slightly in the negative but after that incident slightly in the positive.

So I was wondering are you more similar to me or this guy I assume to be LSE. That's all. Do things like this make you feel closer to someone. I don't have many other clear observations but some indirect confirmation from other supposed LSEs that they do pay attention to this kind of things. If you drive the same kind of car or anything like that which seemingly connects you and suggests some kind of "like mindedness" but which really doesn't mean much imho. Really. It is irrelevant to me what kind of hobby someone had as a kid or if they drive the same kind of car.

Yes I feel closer to people who share similar hobbies. I bond with people who like the same sports teams I do, that's an easy one. But is not all of that fairly common and usual? I'm not sure if it reveals much about one's functional ordering.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just can't see UDP as an Si type. He's too cold, lifeless, frigid...my mom would call him a little rat or something.
    Ok, my bad, Gilly.
    I should have said "lifeless little rat" instead of "ogre that lives in a cave"

Are you positive you understand Fe/Ti vs Te/Fi differences?

PS: Have you noticed how your description of me gets increasingly dramatic and intense as time goes by. Like you have to "try harder" to make people see things.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast