Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
how can it be tested though. in any case, i indeed can see LSI working. my understanding of ILE is very poor, but you seem to be one or the other really. not LII imo, LIE is more likely, but still too distant imo.
Is there a reason for implicating intuition in my ego block? ILE is my supervisor, I have known quite a few of them in my time and they make great company; they are very pleasant, sociable, and idea-oriented people. I often might come off as extroverted and LSIs are typically known to do that, however I am usually taxed for it and my rate of fatigue increases exponentially with the amount of people that interact with me: Many ISTjs find it quite easy to interact with strangers and considering that they are introverts can feel quite close to someone even after a relatively short amount of contact. They often have a large compendium of jokes and anecdotes. Males often use this arsenal to charm females, usually behaving very gallantly, successfully playing role of the gentleman. They are often the life and soul of the party. They enjoy singing with little more than a guitar for accompaniment and often in a romantic style.