Thread: Hillary Duff

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Hillary Duff

I saw an interview of her before and omg I really like her personality it's weird. What type is she? It's like the way she talks I really like her, she seems to act like me. Plus I like her music.

I like how she takes herself seriously it seems. Like in an epic deep way almost? I don't know. If she were a dude I'd be all over that shit you wouldn't even know. That is like *so* my dual or whatever.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OMG I like her too ! People always used to say how annoying she was and how Lindsay Lohan was better than her. I always felt the need to defend her (I also just hate Lindsay)... I love her sweetness, it seems genuine to me.

I personally believe she's an ()

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah she has this unique way about her that's so attractive. We would get along very well I just know it. Not worshiping her because she's a celeb, I mean there are plenty of them I hate.

Lindsay Lohan is so not better than her ugh.

She's so professional and has an authentic way about her that I love. It's like she demands to be treated with so much respect but isn't all overbearing and in your face about it.

So yeah +5 in my book. I also like how she seems to fake social situations like you could sense she doesn't really give a shit but like I don't know. Like she's self-conscious in a way but it's very attractive.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Let's make it our life's mission to kill Lindsay Lohan. <3
    Hey, I'm in too!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I used to write, funny campy stories about female celebs fighting each other. I used to have it in me but the creativity has died down. I wrote this very good story about umm whatsherface... Avril Lavigne that was in a fight with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

The fought in their trailer Kill Bill-style. It was pretty good actually, but I forget the details. I write fight scenes very well. (Just don't ask me to do drama or anything serious... even though I am pretty serious and dramatic in real life I can't write about that for shit.) And ironically I can't fight worth shit in real life but I can write fight scenes well lol.

There's not enough Hillary Duffs in the world. She just seems so um I don't know how to describe it.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    I used to write, funny campy stories about female celebs fighting each other. I used to have it in me but the creativity has died down. I wrote this very good story about umm whatsherface... Avril Lavigne that was in a fight with Jennifer Love Hewitt.

The fought in their trailer Kill Bill-style. It was pretty good actually, but I forget the details. I write fight scenes very well. (Just don't ask me to do drama or anything serious... even though I am pretty serious and dramatic in real life I can't write about that for shit.) And ironically I can't fight worth shit in real life but I can write fight scenes well lol.

There's not enough Hillary Duffs in the world. She just seems so um I don't know how to describe it.
    Aww. You love the SiFe's like I do. They're so unassuming and cute.

That's funny about your stories. BTW, did you decide whether you were IEI or EIE yet? I'm excellent at drama/serious things. Overly dramatic, actually

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I need to do some more soul searching about that. I just think it's silly that people think I need some rowdy aggressive person because I'm pretty soft. I already tried it and I don't like it, though I can see how those relationships are very easy to start. I am learning I am pretty dominant in some ways and not in others I don't know. I'm learning not to believe what everybody else says about you so I'm taking a break from the infp thing.

I love people that are almost exactly like me. I hate any sort of differences really. I think it's the cutest when everybody is like clones.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need to do some more soul searching about that. I just think it's silly that people think I need some rowdy aggressive person because I'm pretty soft. I already tried it and I don't like it, though I can see how those relationships are very easy to start. I am learning I am pretty dominant in some ways and not in others I don't know. I'm learning not to believe what everybody else says about you so I'm taking a break from the infp thing.

I love people that are almost exactly like me. I hate any sort of differences really. I think it's the cutest when everybody is like clones.
    LOL ...

I don't think I could handle that. There is only room for ONE ScarlettLux in this world!

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Do you enjoy when people play mind games with you btw? It could be a beta thing.

TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you enjoy when people play mind games with you btw? It could be a beta thing.
    What kind of mind games do you mean, and in what types of situations? It depends b/c I usually like people to be really straightforward in terms of their emotions with me. I like to dig deep and find out what's REALLY going on inside them, their secret inner lives. That's when I truly feel the chemistry and connection.

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp, ISFp, ISFp.

Fe.

I had words here once, but I didn't feed them Khola aka Bee's Avatar
    TIM
    Meat Popsicle
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay!! Mucho love for the ISFps!!
    Hello, my name is Bee. Pleased to meet you .