Thread: Ne/Fi vs Ni/Fe

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ne/Fi vs. Ni/Fe

Please explain how Ne/Fi differs from Ni/Fe. Try to explain how the two would be manifested in someone. Keep in mind that I am not only referring to INFp vs. ENFp, but rather how the different combinations of Feeling and Intuition as primary and creative functions look like in real life.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just to clarify, you're asking purely about beta NFs versus delta NFs, right?

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by munenori2 View Post
    Just to clarify, you're asking purely about beta NFs versus delta NFs, right?
    Yes, sure. I guess that would have been a clearer way of stating it.

from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Delta NFs are generally more humble ... a lot less pretentious, more inviting, exudes more sincere warmth. Likes to make others feel comfortable, at ease. This is good for their duals. They are also more subdued, serious. Their playful behavior seems too infantile and unfunny for this IEI (lol) but then again, this is from my biased perspective, so yeah.

Beta NFs are generally more awesome ... haha, nah, but really, we are a lot more passionate and animated with our emotional expressions. More pretentious, more biting and edgy. We have the sharpness because of the valuing. Usually quite dramatic with their feelings. Enjoy loud, boisterous activities and are a lot less subdued. More rowdy, raw, crude.

Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    Delta NFs are generally more humble ... a lot less pretentious, more inviting, exudes more sincere warmth. Likes to make others feel comfortable, at ease. This is good for their duals. They are also more subdued, serious. Their playful behavior seems too infantile and unfunny for this IEI (lol) but then again, this is from my biased perspective, so yeah.

Beta NFs are generally more awesome ... haha, nah, but really, we are a lot more passionate and animated with our emotional expressions. More pretentious, more biting and edgy. We have the sharpness because of the valuing. Usually quite dramatic with their feelings. Enjoy loud, boisterous activities and are a lot less subdued. More rowdy, raw, crude.
    Thanks for the reply! I was starting to feel lonely here. If your description is accurate, I identify more with Delta NFs. Weird....

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qbsirena06 View Post
    Thanks for the reply! I was starting to feel lonely here. If your description is accurate, I identify more with Delta NFs. Weird....
    i thought you seemed more subdued as well qbsirena06. not that i didn't think you were beta, but you are "soft" if that makes sense. i was even thinking the past two days you could be ISFp. just a thought...

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dbmmama View Post
    i thought you seemed more subdued as well qbsirena06. not that i didn't think you were beta, but you are "soft" if that makes sense. i was even thinking the past two days you could be ISFp. just a thought...
    But ISFp's are Alpha. I don't see myself as an Alpha at all. Not to mention that the Ni or Ne (not sure which one yet) is a big part of who I am. Those that know me will tell you I am not a sensor. But I do think your description of me as more subdued is accurate. I guess I'm back to square one. hehe.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But ISFp's are Alpha. I don't see myself as an Alpha at all. Not to mention that the Ni or Ne (not sure which one yet) is a big part of who I am. Those that know me will tell you I am not a sensor. But I do think your description of me as more subdued is accurate. I guess I'm back to square one. hehe.
    I also thought ISFp could be a possibility lately, but my best guess for the moment would probably be INFp-Fe. I am not sure about Delta but I think ENFp is a slight possibility.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Winterpark View Post
    I also thought ISFp could be a possibility lately, but my best guess for the moment would probably be INFp-Fe.
    I didn't think you would've considered ISFp lately. I know you did at one point, though. Why Fe as a subtype?

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um.... well ENFps and INFps are probably more similar than ENFjs and INFjs. To me

I'll talk about ENFjs and INFjs. ENFjs seem to have their own agenda more than INFjs. INFjs seem to be more open to you. I think this is more obvious because their creative function is either introverted or extraverted. I think that i smost obvious to me to see. ENFjs have a quietness about them and INFj is more.. to me they seem to be more accepting of their environment. If you see the old poster Jadae's posts, I think it's easy to see what I'm talking about.

ENFps and INFps I am more able to see differ by their temperament. ENFp is all over the place and INFp is not. I think INFps also tend to be "cooler" than ENFps. I think ENFps can be just as popular, but maybe might seem to be a little dorkier .. or something. More.. naive seeming? trusting. I also think it's easier to upset ENFps. INFps also seem to be more passive in actually doing things. They might explode in argument though.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux View Post
    That is wrong. At least from my experience. For example, my IEE friend definitely does not exude more sincere warmth, is less pretentious, more inviting. He is egocentric, shoves his political agendas in peoples faces, is attention seeking, restless. He also makes it his point to make people uncomfortable, to ruffle feather. Especially regarding authority, and any other Se + Ti system, structure like organized religion, government and so on.

TIM
    Mumpsimus
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by snegledmaca View Post
    That is wrong. At least from my experience. For example, my IEE friend definitely does not exude more sincere warmth, is less pretentious, more inviting. He is egocentric, shoves his political agendas in peoples faces, is attention seeking, restless. He also makes it his point to make people uncomfortable, to ruffle feather. Especially regarding authority, and any other Se + Ti system, structure like organized religion, government and so on.
    Maybe this has to do with how the person chooses to use these functions and their emotional "health"?

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please explain how Ne/Fi differs from Ni/Fe.
    Well the basic difference between the two is that Delta NF chicks dig me for who I am and Beta NF chicks want me to play power games with them so they can decide if my muscles are strong enough to protect their little asses.
    “Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.