TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default bodily functions

ahahahahahahhahaha that's great

Anyways, which type is more likely to be disgusted by all bodily functions, INTp or INTj? I mean eating, farting, burping, sneezing, everything.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: bodily functions

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    ahahahahahahhahaha that's great

Anyways, which type is more likely to be disgusted by all bodily functions, INTp or INTj? I mean eating, farting, burping, sneezing, everything.
    mine, or someone elses?

i giggle at a fart, mine or someone elses. not sure why, i don't know if i'm getting giddy on the fumes - prune farts are the funniest. like a really bad fine wine.

the other things i don't like much, i was never attracted to burping - no matter how talented.

sneezing can be funny, but not covering your mouth, and seeing that rainbow form in the sunlight - that ain't pretty. or the loud sneezes that rattle the windows - just too much.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't know anymore. being the only girl with two brothers kind of makes you steel yourself against being grossed out, or you get teased more! and i've had paramilitary training, which further trained me to appear blase about such things. i don't remember if i've ever been unusually sensitive about it. i think not, but then again, i won't swear on it. maybe my mother remembers.